ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-16, 07:25 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 10,052 Times in 4,476 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part II

Arcuisine, from France.

Real borosilicate glass.

The spirit of Pyrex lives on.

Even if the name got sold to dirty soda glass makers.

So many good cooking tools from France. Have I gone on at length about my Silpat?

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (10-09-16), stef (10-09-16)
Old 10-09-16, 09:55 PM

Thanked 29,258 Times in 13,075 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so glad fleet week is over. E hated the jets flying overhead. She would lie down wherever she was/whatever she'd been doing and put her cheek to the ground. Yet another reason I am not a fan of something I was already nonplussed about, at best.

In other news: tourists are now being robbed in my district. After the last few encounters I've had, I'm less upset on their behalf than is likely warranted given they are still people. Just the annoying ones have had a big wave of late.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
C15H25N3O (10-10-16), psychopathetic (10-10-16), Unmanagable (10-10-16)
Old 10-10-16, 08:39 AM

Thanked 16,338 Times in 8,768 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Bella! Happy Thanksgiving! What do you all have for food there?

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-16, 10:18 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,035 Times in 8,590 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

I rarely ever get headaches, unless I'm dehydrated, but have had one lingering the last couple days thanks to all the stink bombs I've encountered.

I no longer like to take any over the counter or prescribed medications based on my experiences of very unpleasant and long-lasting side effects, so I tried peppermint oil. And it worked!

I mixed a small amount of rubbing alcohol with one drop of peppermint essential oil and used a q-tip to apply it to my forehead and the nape of my neck. Within 10 minutes, the pain was gone, and stayed away for several hours, and when it returned, I applied more, and it left again.

Time to invest in some roller bottle thingys so I can make a batch. So grateful to be able to learn and apply things that can genuinely help bring lasting relief that doesn't also bring a s*** load of other issues with it.

"Come to know the power and authority of your graces with the same precision with which you have come to know your brokenness and pain." ~Caroline Myss
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-10-16), Little Missy (10-12-16), stef (10-10-16)
Old 10-10-16, 12:50 PM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmanagable View Post
I rarely ever get headaches, unless I'm dehydrated, but have had one lingering the last couple days thanks to all the stink bombs I've encountered.

I no longer like to take any over the counter or prescribed medications based on my experiences of very unpleasant and long-lasting side effects, so I tried peppermint oil. And it worked!

I mixed a small amount of rubbing alcohol with one drop of peppermint essential oil and used a q-tip to apply it to my forehead and the nape of my neck. Within 10 minutes, the pain was gone, and stayed away for several hours, and when it returned, I applied more, and it left again.

Time to invest in some roller bottle thingys so I can make a batch. So grateful to be able to learn and apply things that can genuinely help bring lasting relief that doesn't also bring a s*** load of other issues with it.
That you have no way in this situation to know how or why it worked is of little concern.

That it worked, and you are relieved, is what matters, and Im glad that it did.

Well-Wishes,
Ian
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (10-12-16), stef (10-10-16), Unmanagable (10-10-16)
Old 10-10-16, 01:24 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,035 Times in 8,590 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
That you have no way in this situation to know how or why it worked is of little concern.

That it worked, and you are relieved, is what matters, and Im glad that it did.

Well-Wishes,
Ian
Thanks.

The information on why it works is at our fingertips with google and such. Hooray!

No need for any concern at all, actually, not even a little. lol

It's innerstood and has proven to be very effective, and my innards appreciate not piling up even more toxins to try to treat an issue created by other toxins. That's all that matters to me.

"Come to know the power and authority of your graces with the same precision with which you have come to know your brokenness and pain." ~Caroline Myss
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-10-16), Little Missy (10-10-16), stef (10-10-16)
Old 10-10-16, 05:41 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 24,395 Times in 12,020 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

goodnight everyone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-10-16), psychopathetic (10-10-16)
Old 10-10-16, 08:38 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 11,654 Times in 5,823 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

(((((((Stef Stefs)))))))

"Be gentle with yourself tonight.
You've been here before. You might be here again.
But in between, you have a chance.
Snatch that f'n thing up and use it for all it's worth."

--
Unmanagable
Old 10-11-16, 07:20 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 11,654 Times in 5,823 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Well good morning up there Lil Miss Miss!

Going to be a nice day down here for us...low 60's. How about you?

(((((((Miss Miss)))))))

"Be gentle with yourself tonight.
You've been here before. You might be here again.
But in between, you have a chance.
Snatch that f'n thing up and use it for all it's worth."

--
Unmanagable
Old 10-11-16, 07:36 AM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Well good morning up there Lil Miss Miss!

Going to be a nice day down here for us...low 60's. How about you?

(((((((Miss Miss)))))))
Chilly willy! High of 36. Short lived though, back to warm and sunny afterwards.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (10-11-16)
Old 10-11-16, 02:17 PM

I love this yogurt more than I can say.

For me, it reaches the level of being a perfect food.

Taste, texture, pleasure...all without fault of any kind.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (10-11-16), stef (10-11-16)
Old 10-12-16, 07:04 AM

24 degrees out this morning.

Ha! I got my 8" dish back.

They began paving The Road. Maybe the recipe changed or it is too cold because I couldn't smell it at all.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (10-12-16), stef (10-12-16)
Old 10-12-16, 07:46 AM

even worse it is 18 degrees now! "Feels like 12!!!"

Its okay though, it'll be 60 and sunny later. It better be. Weather Bug and all.

The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (10-12-16)
Old 10-12-16, 09:52 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 16,364 Times in 9,246 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

It's raining here but the outside temperature is something like 14 degrees or something
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
All paranoia can go fart in the litter tray.
The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (10-12-16)
Old 10-12-16, 02:38 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 24,395 Times in 12,020 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

*stumbles in to thread after working late again*
Hello...?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-12-16), midnightstar (10-12-16), psychopathetic (10-12-16)