ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-17, 05:28 PM
Mindful moderator

Thanked 4,431 Times in 1,866 Posts
Hermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud of
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
Goodnight wonderfulliest forum
Night and sweet dreams, Mids!
The Following User Says Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (03-10-17)
Old 03-09-17, 05:34 PM
Mindful moderator

Hermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud of

Tomorrow my new Vans will arrive
Old 03-09-17, 06:07 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 25,821 Times in 11,995 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

A pretzel (normal sized one not yhr tiny little pieces of crap you get as snacks), ciabatta, pack of crisps, lots of prunes and several glasses of juice. Only now am I feeling somewhat awake enough to function again. I need to find a better source of energy than food. I'm so tired these days. It's not even just that I'm craving sugar and fat but I feel unable to function and think clearly without.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-17, 03:43 AM
Mindful moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
A pretzel (normal sized one not yhr tiny little pieces of crap you get as snacks), ciabatta, pack of crisps, lots of prunes and several glasses of juice. Only now am I feeling somewhat awake enough to function again. I need to find a better source of energy than food. I'm so tired these days. It's not even just that I'm craving sugar and fat but I feel unable to function and think clearly without.
A better source of energy? Since rehab I'm an expert in that.

(Just stay away from drugs, mkay?)
Fuzzy12 (03-12-17)
Old 03-10-17, 05:18 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 24,395 Times in 12,020 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
If you're still nursing, you might need extra supplements or iron?
(I'm so sorry, I can't remember if you are...)
looking back, I remember being tired and craving sugar at times.
Old 03-10-17, 06:02 AM
Mindful moderator

Already wrote a few pages this morning and I'm very satisfied with the quality.
Old 03-10-17, 09:53 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 26,766 Times in 11,930 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermus View Post
Tomorrow my new Vans will arrive
Mine just came yesterday- on clearance too! Check them out!
http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/...8&resultsmode=

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
Old 03-10-17, 10:44 AM
Mindful moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Mine just came yesterday- on clearance too! Check them out!
http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/...8&resultsmode=
Awesome. And recently you were afraid you were getting old. Great shoes that keep you young.

Mine are simple black with white soles and I like them.

New skinny jeans, size 34, also arrived. It's the first time in many years I wear a size 34 and it fits perfectly (and the first time ever I feel comfortable enough to wear skinny jeans). A miracle of recovery!
Old 03-10-17, 11:03 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 24,395 Times in 12,020 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Ok this is nice:
I had some paper clips in the closet behind me at work;
so i put them in the box of clips etc, on my desk

Except, they werent paper clips; they were caramel hard candies that I had stashed in the little empty box, and forgotten about.

Life can also bring sweet surprises
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-10-17), Little Missy (03-10-17)
Old 03-10-17, 11:22 AM

Thanked 16,338 Times in 8,768 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

I finally got my watch back AGAIN, it has only been a year and a half of back and forth, annnnddd...it is going back again. It keeps perfect time with the minute and second hands, but it moves forward at some yet to be found time making it an hour ahead every day while still maintaining minute and seconds. This will be the magic time. I just know it! Sixth time it has gone back.

Thank goodness the B is as precise as it is beautiful.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-10-17), Hermus (03-10-17), stef (03-10-17)
Old 03-10-17, 12:46 PM
Mindful moderator

Had a very productive day today. Made a lot of progress on my thesis and that feels great. Almost that great that I would want to go on and on, but I have to put a stop to myself. I'm still an addict, so I always have the temptation to go beyond what is reasonable if something feels good.
stef (03-10-17)
Old 03-10-17, 04:36 PM

Thanked 10,052 Times in 4,476 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
It keeps perfect time with the minute and second hands, but it moves forward at some yet to be found time making it an hour ahead every day while still maintaining minute and seconds.
Hasn’t anyone ever talked to you about how time goes faster when you get older?

You’re clearly older...but not wiser.

Lulz,
Ian
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-12-17), stef (03-10-17)
Old 03-10-17, 04:39 PM

Thanked 16,338 Times in 8,768 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
Hasn’t anyone ever talked to you about how time goes faster when you get older?

You’re clearly older...but not wiser.

Lulz,
Ian
nay, nay, I'm a firm believer in time going faster and it does. It just isn't acceptable to wear it.

Actually, it is barely acceptable having taken this LONG. But I am appeased until then so I can be patient. AGAIN.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-12-17), stef (03-10-17)
Old 03-12-17, 07:29 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 16,364 Times in 9,246 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

I got a heap of kitty s from Tigger
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
All paranoia can go fart in the litter tray.
Old 03-12-17, 09:00 AM

Thanked 25,821 Times in 11,995 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermus View Post
A better source of energy? Since rehab I'm an expert in that.

(Just stay away from drugs, mkay?)
Huh? What better source if energy would you recommend then ? :-)

No drugs. I'm not even having caffeine .. or now dairy...