ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-17, 09:01 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,160 Times in 12,176 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
If you're still nursing, you might need extra supplements or iron?
(I'm so sorry, I can't remember if you are...)
looking back, I remember being tired and craving sugar at times.
I'm still taking my pregnancy multi vitamin. Hmm....interesting about iron. My iron levels were borderline low when I was pregnant. Maybe they still are.
Old 03-12-17, 11:37 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 16,975 Times in 9,663 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Ebony's so playful this afternoon, it's lovely to see <3
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
All paranoia can go fart in the litter tray.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Letching Gray (03-14-17), psychopathetic (03-12-17)
Old 03-12-17, 02:44 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 16,975 Times in 9,663 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

To midnightstar: Stop worrying about losing Ebony, you're doing everything you can for her. She's safe with you.

Stop letting your brain drag up the past. What has gone before today, is over. You can't change what has happened, you can only work at improving the future.

Live every day as it comes and try to enjoy each day as it comes. Be thankful for what you have in your life, don't get upset at what you lost. You are in a much better place now than you were a few years ago.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
All paranoia can go fart in the litter tray.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (03-12-17), Hermus (03-12-17), Letching Gray (03-14-17), stef (03-12-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-17, 03:57 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 24,655 Times in 12,150 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Wow so i was going through one area of stuff, and put together a bag of clothes to donate
And found this purse i thought was old and inexpensive and had kept putting somewhere meaning to get rid of someday
Goodness its a Nine West , must have bought it at Macy's on clearance, ages ago
So just need to clean that next weekend!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-12-17), Little Missy (03-12-17), mctavish23 (03-12-17)
Old 03-12-17, 07:14 PM
Mindful moderator

Thanked 4,866 Times in 2,090 Posts
Hermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
To midnightstar: Stop worrying about losing Ebony, you're doing everything you can for her. She's safe with you.

Stop letting your brain drag up the past. What has gone before today, is over. You can't change what has happened, you can only work at improving the future.

Live every day as it comes and try to enjoy each day as it comes. Be thankful for what you have in your life, don't get upset at what you lost. You are in a much better place now than you were a few years ago.
Beautifully written, Mids. Very insightful.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
Letching Gray (03-14-17), midnightstar (03-13-17)
Old 03-12-17, 07:15 PM

Thanked 10,309 Times in 4,577 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Getting triggered sometimes feels like going on a roller-coaster ride when you don't want to because you're already feeling sick.

Cheers,
Ian
Letching Gray (03-14-17), stef (03-14-17)
Old 03-12-17, 08:36 PM

Thanked 16,665 Times in 8,953 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
Getting triggered sometimes feels like going on a roller-coaster ride when you don't want to because you're already feeling sick.

Cheers,
Ian
It makes me feel like I was hit in the chest with a hubcap mallet. And I didn't want to be.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-12-17), Letching Gray (03-14-17), stef (03-14-17)
Old 03-12-17, 09:09 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey! Its a full mooner out there tonight.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-12-17), mctavish23 (03-12-17), stef (03-14-17)
Old 03-12-17, 09:30 PM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, and it so well illuminates the 7 inches of new-fallen snow.

Cheers,
Ian
Little Missy (03-12-17), mctavish23 (03-12-17), stef (03-14-17)
Old 03-12-17, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
Yes, and it so well illuminates the 7 inches of new-fallen snow.

Cheers,
Ian
Oh yeah, that which is swinging around up there and dipping down here possibly.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-12-17), stef (03-14-17)
Old 03-12-17, 11:07 PM

Bottled water is now the #1 drink in the USA, the sales of which have surpassed carbonated sodas for the first time.

Cheers,
Ian
stef (03-14-17)
Old 03-14-17, 07:06 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 27,190 Times in 12,146 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

New Jersey is insane. Bad winter storm, snow totals anywhere from 4 inches south to 12 or more north. I live smack in the middle so I don't know what I'll get. I want a lot. But the last few days people have been freaking out as if we will be locked indoors for days. I had to grocery shop yesterday because it was just my day to shop and it was nuts. Meanwhile little missy has 100 ft of snow every other day and she takes it in stride. Only in Jersey.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-14-17), Letching Gray (03-14-17), Little Missy (03-14-17), stef (03-14-17)
Old 03-14-17, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
New Jersey is insane. Bad winter storm, snow totals anywhere from 4 inches south to 12 or more north. I live smack in the middle so I don't know what I'll get. I want a lot. But the last few days people have been freaking out as if we will be locked indoors for days. I had to grocery shop yesterday because it was just my day to shop and it was nuts. Meanwhile little missy has 100 ft of snow every other day and she takes it in stride. Only in Jersey.
In stride? You never would have written that if you had witnessed me stuck and yelling profanities swinging my shovel!
Actually, this was an unusually heavy snow year. I am SO glad it is over. I can not imagine trying to get around on the East Coast in a blizzard! So many people, so many roads...probably can't use studded tires there either.

The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Letching Gray (03-14-17)
Old 03-14-17, 09:05 AM

Stella!!!

Old 03-14-17, 09:08 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 24,655 Times in 12,150 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Omg
It's the most fantastically beautiful early spring day here!
*hides*
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-14-17)