ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-17, 09:17 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 17,378 Times in 9,324 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Now lil.Missy has gone missing too.
No, I'm here but what I'm wigged out about seems so trivial compared to others...my back up watch needed a new battery and the lady changed it at the jewelers and it didn't start so I've been wearing a watch with the wrong time that doesn't run. And the other one had to go back again. And now this one needs to also. I've been looking at other watches, but nothing compares. Who am I to wear antique watches anyway?

I have to go pick up my rx early at the doc's tomorrow am and I'm not in the mood.

Maybe I could perk up.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-14-17), Fuzzy12 (03-16-17), stef (03-15-17)
Old 03-14-17, 10:04 PM

Thanked 2,385 Times in 1,325 Posts
TheChemicals has disabled reputation

i wanna play!
Little Missy (03-14-17), stef (03-16-17)
Old 03-15-17, 02:43 PM
Mindful moderator

Thanked 5,082 Times in 2,202 Posts
Hermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant future

Election day here. The turn-out is huge compared to other years. Luckily I went quite early in the morning, because right now there are droves of people in front of the polling station in my neighbourhood. And I've heard rumours that at some places they are out of ballots.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-15-17), stef (03-16-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-17, 03:45 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still wearing the watch that does not run and continuing to check the time and this is day two of this. Why?

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-15-17), stef (03-16-17)
Old 03-15-17, 04:15 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,216 Times in 640 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

I'm one of those guys that posts an early comment to to the newest video that appears in my subscription feed just to tell beg the comment readers for likes just to gain a little limelight along with the popular youtuber... lel... I have no life
Little Missy (03-15-17)
Old 03-15-17, 08:26 PM

Thanked 10,790 Times in 4,787 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

fourth sixty now up

Cheers,
Ian
stef (03-16-17)
Old 03-15-17, 10:48 PM
Contributor

julialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud of

this is the first time i've ever had to file my toenails because i used to always pick them and keep them as lil stubs but now i'm about to paint them and im excited

-neutral milk hotel
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to julialouise For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-16-17), stef (03-16-17)
Old 03-16-17, 01:54 AM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 15,920 Times in 8,054 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

I'm upset. There's this ******* I'm working with who just wants to take control over everything. I feel like I'm ready to lead in this role, and I'm disappointed.
aeon (03-16-17), julialouise (03-16-17), stef (03-16-17)
Old 03-16-17, 05:27 AM
Mindful moderator

Thanked 5,082 Times in 2,202 Posts
Hermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant future

I planned a sauna day on Saturday, because I deserve it...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-16-17), julialouise (03-16-17), stef (03-16-17)
Old 03-16-17, 05:34 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 25,067 Times in 12,343 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

H: good news from the Netherlands this morning!
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-16-17)
Old 03-16-17, 09:20 AM
Zen moderator

stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
I'm still wearing the watch that does not run and continuing to check the time and this is day two of this. Why?
I would so totally do this.
aeon (03-16-17)
Old 03-16-17, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
I would so totally do this.
Yeah, and here I am with it on again.

Actually, I have to wear it so I'll mail it to be properly batterytized. I just have not actually done the packaging and mailing of it yet. Today.

Then I really will be naked.

The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-16-17)
Old 03-16-17, 09:38 AM

It was 74 here yesterday and got a bit of a burn walking those hounds.

No dogs today. LOL is going to be a crab. omg mascara!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-16-17), stef (03-16-17)
Old 03-16-17, 09:39 AM
Zen moderator

Do you have a bracelet you could wear...?
ahh this is bothering me, terribly
I always wear my watch.
aeon (03-16-17)
Old 03-16-17, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
Do you have a bracelet you could wear...?
ahh this is bothering me, terribly
I always wear my watch.
Well yes, but no. I don't want anything rattling around my wrist. It HAS to be padded crocodile with the weight of the watch.

Well, I guess not since I'm at the post office. It is just so annoying that if the dad jeweler does the battery changes, no problem, but if any of the others do it I have to send it IL. Dad jeweler is out of town.

Welp, thar she goes naked. In boots.

The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
stef (03-16-17)