ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-15, 07:43 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 18,946 Times in 10,083 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Today I am grateful for... (Part II)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MentalNomad View Post
One statement perceived at least two ways.
oh yeah, the double edged sword.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 03-01-15, 12:49 PM

Thanked 3,131 Times in 1,930 Posts
Daydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond repute

People
The Following User Says Thank You to Daydreamin22 For This Useful Post:
Baal Moom (03-11-15)
Old 03-06-15, 11:34 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,566 Times in 8,800 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Being asked to babysit a tortoise for a week, then being asked to boy and dog sit tomorrow night. Gonna soak up the joys of sacred animal time and being entertained by a brilliant and non-stop young brain. Moments like these, along with sharing nurturing food and drink, and/or listening to music and dancing as if there's not a care in the world, are my favorite life moments, indeed.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
stef (03-07-15)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-15, 07:46 PM

Thanked 4,215 Times in 2,399 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Nice spring day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-10-15), Unmanagable (03-10-15)
Old 03-10-15, 08:58 PM
ADDvanced Member

Hypoxia has disabled reputation

Drunken noodles and "I don't think that's out of bounds".
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hypoxia For This Useful Post:
eclectic beagle (03-11-15), Little Missy (03-10-15)
Old 03-11-15, 02:39 AM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,124 Times in 8,152 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what I'd do without the forums.
psychopathetic (03-11-15), stef (03-11-15)
Old 03-11-15, 04:11 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 25,946 Times in 12,707 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouslyadd View Post
I don't know what I'd do without the forums.
I know! and I'm happy they are updating the site next week but that's going to be a long 3 days...
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (03-11-15)
Old 03-11-15, 04:26 AM

Thanked 27,445 Times in 12,715 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

My budgies. They are so freaking cute.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (03-11-15), stef (03-11-15)
Old 03-11-15, 05:04 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,638 Times in 6,233 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
My budgies. They are so freaking cute.
I had to google search what a budgie was lol.
How many do you have and do they chirp all night? lol...birds are the reason I had to start sleeping with a fan on...so I could drown out all the chirping they do in the mornings .

Oh, and do they let you hold them and pet them? lol
I only like pets that are cuddly!

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

Old 03-11-15, 12:42 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Another 65+ day out.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 03-11-15, 10:01 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,566 Times in 8,800 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Seeing so many threads when I got here, along with old school peeps dropping in more.

Grateful for the space that helps put a smile on my face.

Pause for a moment and remember how f'n incredible you are, every damn one of ya'. <3

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-12-15), stef (03-12-15)
Old 03-12-15, 01:19 AM

Thanked 4,215 Times in 2,399 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

The gf.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-12-15), Unmanagable (03-13-15)
Old 03-13-15, 09:05 AM

And again, heading towards the 70 degrees or more.

Dogs that love me so much they talk to me in guttural growls and squeaky yawns and grab my arms gently with their teeth to indicate they want to go for a walk while leading me to the door.

Living where the rivers flow north.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
stef (03-13-15), Unmanagable (03-13-15)
Old 03-18-15, 01:32 PM

Thanked 3,941 Times in 1,928 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

Budgies don't chirp as much when it's dark out!! If you put a blanket over their cage they get all quiet....Or at least, my friend who had two, they were like that. They are cute

I'm waking this thread up...

I'm excited because my boyfriend and I started doing research on grad schools for me (I have to get a masters to stay certified to teach) and it's really exciting!!! I'm overall kiiinda disappointed with my undergrad education (I mean that's a little oversimplified, there were ups and downs BUT) it's kind of cool that I might get another shot at it, and this time I'm much better informed on how to pick a good music school.
Anyways I posted on a music educators facebook group, just looking for where people have done theirs and some professors have even got back to me about their programs which is preeeettyyy freaking cool. The internet is kind of amazing. But I've found out about some really awweeesssome places and I'm SO PUMPED. But I can tell it's starting to take over my focus right now...ack...I still have to live my life right now!!!

Also, I'm such a goof, when I'm in therapy and I talk about something I did well at and my therapist is like "THAT'S AWESOME" it makes me feel like a kid getting candy ha. I love praise.

Also this is very cute:

https://imgur.com/PEsYycE

^ for Psycho wherever he may be
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-18-15), psychopathetic (03-18-15), stef (03-18-15)
Old 03-18-15, 10:58 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,638 Times in 6,233 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww lol that kitty was adorable!

I love getting praise too! lol It makes me all giddy inside as well!
I don't know that that's something to feel ashamed of? It's confirmation of what you already know. That you're the awesomest times infinity plus a million!
Too bad though.
Cause I'm totally the awesomester times infinity plus a million! PLUS ONE!

That's really exciting about you going for your masters!!
I can't wait to hear more about it! Especially once you've narrowed down which schools you'll be going to!

I hope you don't push yourself too hard too quickly though. lol I think that comes pretty natural for us here at ADDF...but then we get burnt out eventually and things become a huge struggle!

Anyhow, it's always so good to hear from you! Between you not being here as much anymore (/cry!) and me being super spoty lol (sometimes I'm here...sometimes I'm not! ) I just don't get enough WillowBug in my life!

(((((((WillowBug The Awesomestered Times Infinity Plus A Million. PLUS TWO!!)))))))

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
willow129 (03-19-15)