ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-16, 07:24 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,035 Times in 8,590 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation
Re: Today I am grateful for... (Part II)

Tyger is correct. We have a wide variety of weather, especially as of late. We've only had flurries once so far this season, that I've noticed. Flurries once, ice once, now close to 70 and ready for all hell to break loose. lol

Looking forward to the first snow fall this year since I get to see it on the pines. The first one is always so gorgeous, then it just gets messy, and I almost fall down a lot. lol

"Come to know the power and authority of your graces with the same precision with which you have come to know your brokenness and pain." ~Caroline Myss
The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (12-18-16)
Old 12-18-16, 07:40 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 11,654 Times in 5,823 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TygerSan View Post
I like taking walks in the freshly-fallen snow. . . all sound gets muffled.
And if it's the right kind of snow, it twinkles like magic!

"Be gentle with yourself tonight.
You've been here before. You might be here again.
But in between, you have a chance.
Snatch that f'n thing up and use it for all it's worth."

--
Unmanagable
The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
stef (12-19-16)
Old 12-18-16, 07:51 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 16,338 Times in 8,768 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
And if it's the right kind of snow, it twinkles like magic!
Yes! That real fluffy cold and dry snow here. It DOES twinkle like magic

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-18-16), psychopathetic (12-18-16)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-16, 08:04 PM

Thanked 10,052 Times in 4,476 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

I got Illy medium-roast red top.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following User Says Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
stef (12-19-16)
Old 12-18-16, 08:24 PM
Suspended Account

C15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to all

I had a very well balanced and relaxing day after some very motivated and organized
days and today going without any Vyvanse but only with Sativex®.

I am really impressed by its effectiveness. I feel better medicated than ever before.
But it is too expensive as it nearly costs the triple price of Vyvanse so lets hope the
insurances will cover it one day. 315 bucks out of the pocket is a PITA! Its price could
be a quart or 1/8 to be honest.
The Following User Says Thank You to C15H25N3O For This Useful Post:
stef (12-19-16)
Old 12-18-16, 09:42 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C15H25N3O View Post
I had a very well balanced and relaxing day after some very motivated and organized
days and today going without any Vyvanse but only with Sativex®.

I am really impressed by its effectiveness. I feel better medicated than ever before.
But it is too expensive as it nearly costs the triple price of Vyvanse so lets hope the
insurances will cover it one day. 315 bucks out of the pocket is a PITA! Its price could
be a quart or 1/8 to be honest.
I didn't know you had MS. Or is Sativex prescribed for other illnesses now too?

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 12-18-16, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
I got Illy medium-roast red top.

Cheers,
Ian
How is it? I've seen it here at the stores but did not try it yet.

aeon (12-18-16), stef (12-19-16)
Old 12-18-16, 10:12 PM

Thanked 10,052 Times in 4,476 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
How is it? I've seen it here at the stores but did not try it yet.
I'll file a report as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (12-18-16), stef (12-19-16)
Old 12-19-16, 06:12 AM
Suspended Account

C15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
I didn't know you had MS. Or is Sativex prescribed for other illnesses now too?
It is prescribed for my symptoms out of ADHD spectre and it works for me perfect.
Iit is off-label and I have to pay for it but I also have to pay for Vyvanse.
I works anti-anxious, anti-depressive, anti-pain, motivating, mind clearing, and also
anti-inflammatory on my reflux. And it feels so natural not like this chemical romance.

You wont believe it but who does not know CBD does not really know cannabis and better
shut up. Pots high is a side-effect. CBD modulates THCs high and reduces the side-effects
and THC elevates CBD effects. The result is not a high or a stoned but a very well but subtle
stimulated neuroprotective effect which cannot be compared to pot like you cannot compare
ice to dex...

... but what gives you the right to question something I am grateful for?

Damn blinders mentality.

Last edited by C15H25N3O; 12-19-16 at 06:35 AM..
Old 12-19-16, 06:37 AM
Suspended Account

Today I am grateful for people ranting what I am grateful for.

Love haters.
Old 12-19-16, 07:23 AM

I believe you may have misunderstood my question. I honestly thought that perhaps you had MS among other things. No need to be defensive.

No hate. And no blinders mentality. Just a question. I know someone struggling with MS close by is all.

I'm glad you are finding relief.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-19-16), C15H25N3O (12-19-16), psychopathetic (12-19-16), stef (12-19-16)
Old 12-19-16, 07:34 AM

Quote:
It is prescribed for my symptoms out of ADHD spectre and it works for me perfect.
Iit is off-label and I have to pay for it but I also have to pay for Vyvanse.
I works anti-anxious, anti-depressive, anti-pain, motivating, mind clearing, and also
anti-inflammatory on my reflux. And it feels so natural not like this chemical romance.

You wont believe it but who does not know CBD does not really know cannabis and better
shut up. Pots high is a side-effect. CBD modulates THCs high and reduces the side-effects
and THC elevates CBD effects. The result is not a high or a stoned but a very well but subtle
stimulated neuroprotective effect which cannot be compared to pot like you cannot compare
ice to dex...

Damn blinders mentality.
If this was directed at me, I was saving my lunch money before you were even born for pot.
I'll just pretend you're ranting angrily at someone else because I just asked an honest question.

aeon (12-19-16), psychopathetic (12-19-16)
Old 12-19-16, 07:34 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
who does not know CBD does not really know cannabis and better
shut up.

[...]

Damn blinders mentality.
I've known Little Missy for months on these forums, and I feel I know her well enough to know that she meant absolutely no judgment to you and your meds with her question.

I think she was actually trying to befriend you and open up a discussion with you. She was genuinely curious.

I'm sorry you felt the need to be so defensive here...but I think it's unfounded.

...I shouldn't be sticking my nose here where it doesn't belong...nor should I be speaking for Missy...but I do feel compelled to speak up here, as I feel your response was overly aggressive and un-needed.

--
Unmanagable
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (12-19-16)
Old 12-19-16, 07:38 AM

That being said...I'm glad you've found something that works and a doctor who is willing to work with you.

(((C15)))

(((Miss Miss)))

--
Unmanagable
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
C15H25N3O (12-19-16), Little Missy (12-19-16)
Old 12-19-16, 07:39 AM

YEARS psycho. Not months, years! That is why we can bicker with love.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-19-16), Fuzzy12 (12-19-16), psychopathetic (12-19-16)