ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-16, 08:14 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,715 Times in 12,446 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Today I am grateful for... (Part II)

Sigh...I love you all!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (12-19-16), psychopathetic (12-19-16)
Old 12-19-16, 08:18 AM

Thanked 17,765 Times in 9,507 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Sigh...I love you all!!
And vice-versa too.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-19-16), psychopathetic (12-19-16)
Old 12-19-16, 08:20 AM

Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
And vice-versa too.
And vice-vice versa too.

Or should it be vice versa versa??
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (12-19-16)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-16, 08:22 AM

Thanked 17,765 Times in 9,507 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
And vice-vice versa too.

Or should it be vice versa versa??
Who cares? My two signatures make it all right.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-19-16), Fuzzy12 (12-19-16), psychopathetic (12-19-16)
Old 12-19-16, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Who cares? My two signatures make it all right.
Of course I care so I looked it up

I cant find an easy appropriate definition for vice though. Versa means conversely in Latin. And the most relevant translation of vice seems to be placeholder. Maybe I'm wrong. I did find out though that arsy versa and **** about face both mean the wrong way round. Who'd have known..

Oops wrong thread I think...

So yeah as always I'm grateful for Google! !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (12-19-16), psychopathetic (12-19-16)
Old 12-19-16, 09:12 AM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

C15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to all

I think I just answered and my post was pure information.
I mean all future ranters with attitudes who dont believe a
plant can cover all. I know ADHDs love to pick up the not
relevant informations from posts. The information I wanna
share ... ... is not that I am prescribed to Sativex.

To clarify: It is all about this damn CBD which has been
outbreed from hemp to increase THC for recreational use.

Not my fault, there are no threads about CBD in this forums
but threads if pot is addictive which is holy crap for someone
successfully medicating with it for over 30 years.

Unbelievable if I post: Sativex is like Vyvanse but clearer&better
and covering more symtoms, right?

CBD-modulated THC is anti-depressive and stimulating, not high,
not stoned. THC-elevated CBD is enormous anti-anxious, anti-pain
and anti-inflammatory. This plant is incredible.

But sadly I also have to mention Sativex® is the big-pharma product
which is linked to the bayer-monsanto war on diversity of plants.

CBD-votary
Old 12-19-16, 11:31 AM

Thanked 10,985 Times in 4,885 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Traffic was not painful this morning.

And I found it within myself to get out there and start my car to warm up...and it started.

I could turn off morning radio so I didn’t have to hear more goings-on about the Vikings’ debacle.

There’s more Walkers shortbread for breakfast, and tea besides, so the morning has some sense of being civilized.

There’s this woman, this most wonderful woman, and I love her so, and I’m well and truly gobsmacked, for — she loves me in return.

Cheers,
Ian
stef (12-20-16)
Old 12-19-16, 12:33 PM
Mindful moderator

Thanked 5,096 Times in 2,204 Posts
Hermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant future

The friendship I receive from the people I met in rehab.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
C15H25N3O (12-19-16), psychopathetic (12-19-16), stef (12-20-16)
Old 12-19-16, 10:46 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,405 Times in 6,133 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

My pill doc. Gawd durn I love that 74 year old lady! <3

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
stef (12-20-16)
Old 12-19-16, 10:49 PM

excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

For all my friends on this forum.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-20-16), BellaVita (12-20-16), psychopathetic (12-20-16), stef (12-20-16)
Old 12-20-16, 01:32 AM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,891 Times in 9,301 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

My friends here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-20-16), psychopathetic (12-20-16), stef (12-20-16)
Old 12-20-16, 02:28 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

So many things today!

Warmth. A warm apartment. A heated car to drive in. Clothes. The whole idea that I live in a society where I'm lucky enough to be able to escape the freezing temperatures with such ease.

My mom and dad. Their acceptance of me being who I am without them being overly judgmental about everything I'm not but could be. My dad has opened up so much on this with age. <3

Meds. The fact that after 20+ years of fighting meds tooth and nail...I'm actually open to them. I ran out of a mood stabilizer a week or so ago and I can feel it's absence...my mood/thoughts have been dipping lately, but I saw my pill doc today and can go pick a new prescription up at the pharmacy tomorrow.

Sleep. I usually fight sleep. I often feel like my mind is racing and sleep is only a hindrance. Like it's an enemy to me...something I should fight off.
But lately I've been going at it in a new way...approaching it as a friend instead. Like considering to be one of the highlights of my day...embracing it and liking it instead of fighting it.
And oh man...I've been drifting off into such lovely sleeps.
It's just been a neat experience for me.

Being at the tail end (/knock on wood!) of a cold I've had for the past 4 or 5 days.

So many things I'm grateful for today.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (12-20-16), Fuzzy12 (12-20-16), stef (12-20-16)
Old 12-20-16, 05:07 AM

I love sleeping though I hate that it uses so much time. I do look forward to it though on most days. A time when I don't have to deal with anything anymore..for a few hours at least. But yeah I always feel guilty about sleeping too much when there are so many things that I could be doing instead.

Anyway right now I'm. Happy that fuzzling has fallen asleep and I can hopefully take a shower..ie unless hubby wakes her when stomps like a rhinoceros into the room.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (12-20-16)
Old 12-20-16, 01:44 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of

Another day out of the darkness and a smile on my face.

Fuzz....At least your hubby provides ways for you to vent your frustration/despair from time to time. Of course that will require a hug from you and a tacit apology, but that is good too.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-20-16), Fuzzy12 (12-20-16), psychopathetic (12-20-16), stef (12-20-16)
Old 12-20-16, 03:55 PM

(((((((Little Nut)))))))