ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-15, 11:02 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,010 Times in 5,967 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Today I am grateful for... (Part II)

Also, it's 9:00 pm
And I'm about to go turn my lights out and sleep.
Fell asleep last night at about the same time.

IT'S NOT EVEN 2AM YET AND I'M HEADING TO BED!?
This can't be!!! lol What is wrong with me??

I LOOOOOOOOOVE when I'm able to get to sleep before midnight.
I just wished these early nights would last. They only ever last a few days before I inevitably stay up all night again and mess my sleeping schedule back up. grrr!

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-19-15), stef (03-19-15)
Old 03-19-15, 05:06 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 24,796 Times in 12,211 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Just grateful to be home and comfortable!
It was a long, scattered sad cloudy day and i was kins of cold, then get to traiin station, no trains! some kind of surprise strike. i was lucky, next one in was on my line. and I got the last bus home. whew.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-19-15), psychopathetic (03-19-15)
Old 03-19-15, 08:14 PM

Thanked 3,760 Times in 1,857 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

lucky stef!!!

sleep well Psycho
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-19-15), psychopathetic (03-19-15), stef (03-20-15)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-15, 08:52 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,010 Times in 5,967 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

For the third night in a row I'll be heading to bed early.

I cherish this feeling that I'm feeling tonight. It's something I go very long stretches without experiencing.

It's a feeling of natural exhaustion and tiredness. lol I know that must sound totally silly...but oh man. My eyes are a little itchy and watery, I'm very relaxed...this natural tiredness seems to be an anxiety killer.
I just feel like I could slip into bed right now, and drift off into a lovely sleep without struggle.

And I love it.
I wish I experienced this everyday.

But I never get this. This magical place of being.
I'm looking through my window and I can see a bright beam of the sun shining through as the sun is setting...and I just realized how beautiful everything appears in this sleepy state I find myself. How intense colors are, how bright light is. I'm at a place where I'm so naturally tired, that I'm almost in a waking dream.

No I don't get this often. But it's something I've had for 3 days in a row now and I'm so grateful for that.
I'm going to be sad when my sleeping schedule inevitably gets out of whack again.
But at least tonight...on this night...I'm lucky enough to experience this wonderful experience.

I must sound like I'm nuts.

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (03-28-15), Little Missy (03-19-15), stef (03-20-15)
Old 03-19-15, 09:48 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 16,905 Times in 9,078 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

There is no place like home.

It still makes me cry when I watch The Wizard of Oz.

Nighty-Night sleepy friends.

77 tomorrow.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (03-20-15), stef (03-20-15)
Old 03-20-15, 09:00 PM

Thanked 3,760 Times in 1,857 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

I love that feeling too Psycho So cozy. I wish I was at home so I could curl up in bed now!!! Couch at friends'...not super comfy.

My 4th, 5th, and 6th graders went to see a live show of the Wizard of Oz put on by a community theatre, but the thing is, we only saw two scenes or so, just enough to get to know what the lion, scarecrow, Dorothy, and the tinman had wishes for. If the kids wanted to see the rest of it they had to pay to go to the evening shows. At the end they were allowed to ask questions about how the thing was put on. One of my favorite little boys in 4th grade had his hand up, he's a kid who is SO desperate for love and attention, you can tell he is so neglected, mom is a mess so he couldn't live with her for a long time so he lived with his grandma who wasn't very nice (told him he was bad at the flute after his first week ever of playing and he came in almost crying the next day!!!)...anyways he had his hand up and they called on him, he stands up, looks very small and asks,

"Did they.....

Did they.....

Did they get their wishes?"

I think I will remember that forever. I really need to find a way to show him the movie.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-20-15), stef (03-21-15)
Old 03-20-15, 10:05 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow129 View Post
I love that feeling too Psycho So cozy. I wish I was at home so I could curl up in bed now!!! Couch at friends'...not super comfy.

My 4th, 5th, and 6th graders went to see a live show of the Wizard of Oz put on by a community theatre, but the thing is, we only saw two scenes or so, just enough to get to know what the lion, scarecrow, Dorothy, and the tinman had wishes for. If the kids wanted to see the rest of it they had to pay to go to the evening shows. At the end they were allowed to ask questions about how the thing was put on. One of my favorite little boys in 4th grade had his hand up, he's a kid who is SO desperate for love and attention, you can tell he is so neglected, mom is a mess so he couldn't live with her for a long time so he lived with his grandma who wasn't very nice (told him he was bad at the flute after his first week ever of playing and he came in almost crying the next day!!!)...anyways he had his hand up and they called on him, he stands up, looks very small and asks,

"Did they.....

Did they.....

Did they get their wishes?"

I think I will remember that forever. I really need to find a way to show him the movie.
awwwwww...that touched me so deeply that I instinctively gasped and put my hand on my mouth in awe.
I know I will remember that forever. What a dear child.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 03-20-15, 10:57 PM

Thanked 4,085 Times in 2,333 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Gf inside a metallic bird from the future.
Old 03-21-15, 07:09 AM

R&B classics.

Old 03-21-15, 08:35 AM
Contributor

Wrenchman is just really niceWrenchman is just really niceWrenchman is just really niceWrenchman is just really nice

the ability to get out of bed and work on much needed personal projects
Official Disclaimer: Due to the nature of life experiences ..... This reply is solely based on the experiences experienced by the poster above. The life experiences he has experienced has led him to this deduction. This post is not supposed to reflect the views and opinions of everyone here at addforums.com. you may now return to your regularly scheduled program.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrenchman For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-21-15)
Old 03-21-15, 12:52 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,155 Times in 8,642 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Blue skies that aren't tainted with the ugliness of excessive solar radiation management. May it last all the way until sunset time. *fingers crossed*

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-21-15)
Old 03-21-15, 12:54 PM

A real big fresh unprocessed chicken in the oven.

Old 03-21-15, 02:15 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 24,796 Times in 12,211 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

So cold here today
I bought a big sweater coat, wore it out of the store
50% off!
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-21-15)
Old 03-21-15, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclectic beagle View Post
Gf inside a metallic bird from the future.
okay...if you say so.

Old 03-21-15, 08:05 PM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,886 Times in 9,300 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

Chinese food