ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-15, 08:58 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 16,905 Times in 9,078 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Part II. Today I am grateful for:

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow129 View Post
Cheers Missy!
Oof you have a balcony! I'm comin' over! I'm bringing some chocolate and what kind of tea??
whatever sounds good to you!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 01-03-15, 05:43 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,155 Times in 8,642 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Oooooooo....willow and missy,....I have a big glass fish bowl full of little bags of various herbal teas and what most would just call weeds....lol. I'll grab some thermal bloomers and meet y'all on the balcony with my lil' teapot.

Grateful for nature's generosity in nurturing our innards, when we let it.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
Old 01-03-15, 09:49 AM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow129 View Post
Cheers Missy!
Oof you have a balcony! I'm comin' over! I'm bringing some chocolate and what kind of tea??
Well nix that now, it is a whiteout blizzard and super fast dropping temps...

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-03-15), Unmanagable (01-03-15)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-15, 05:34 PM

Thanked 3,760 Times in 1,857 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

It's snowing here too!! YAY
The Following User Says Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-04-15)
Old 01-03-15, 07:10 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Space clearing, fog lifting, brain machine visions that blow my mind, yet bring such clarity, and nurturing energy finally returning. May I make the most of it while it chooses to visit.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-15, 08:29 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Today I am grateful for... (Part II)

A very warm feeling ( added upon a pile of guilt ) at reading 'Yeah. I definitely miss you. Dammit' that has nothing to do with the warm radiator I'm comfortable leaning against after having overcome social anxiety when approaching a group of people ( I have PTSD ) and succeeding in socializing a considerable amount of time with sufficient jokes to boost my self esteem
The Following User Says Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-15, 01:14 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Waking up to the hubster's Sunday breakfast/brunch. The aromatherapy of sausage, Italian roast, and his special scramble makes the trip to the kitchen seem a lot longer than usual. lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-04-15), willow129 (01-04-15)
Old 01-04-15, 03:06 PM

Guys that plow snow.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-04-15), Unmanagable (01-04-15)
Old 01-04-15, 04:33 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,010 Times in 5,967 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Friends I can ignore for months...and then when I'm ready to poke my head out of my shell again, they accept me back in as if they could careless that I'd been ignoring and avoiding them.

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-04-15), Unmanagable (01-04-15)
Old 01-05-15, 05:26 PM

Thanked 4,085 Times in 2,333 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Artist finally wrote back. Now to answer those questions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-06-15), Unmanagable (01-05-15)
Old 01-05-15, 06:57 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Finding out my nephew gets an early release.....tomorrow!! Yay!

The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-06-15)
Old 01-05-15, 10:23 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 15,897 Times in 8,043 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

Decent people.
psychopathetic (01-06-15)
Old 01-06-15, 05:13 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

NeurOptimal neurofeedback and the opportunity to have it readily available. May the grid not go down in the immediate future. lmao

Old 01-06-15, 05:15 PM

nitrous oxide

The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (01-06-15)
Old 01-06-15, 06:19 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

Drinking 'Fireball' - tastes as it sounds, liquor blended w cinnamon & Whickey - watching 'Supernatural' on tv for 1s time big screen ( might it be one season behind w diff music - @#* ) vid Skyping w girl I really really like in my new relaxed shared flat
Life is sometimes good hmmm