ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-15, 11:35 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,035 Times in 8,590 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation
Re: Today I am grateful for... (Part II)

Being asked to look after a couple kitties while friends head out on an adventure. Fur baby therapy....yay!!!!!

"Come to know the power and authority of your graces with the same precision with which you have come to know your brokenness and pain." ~Caroline Myss
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (01-12-15), psychopathetic (01-14-15)
Old 01-11-15, 10:38 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

For being treated to dinner out, by my sis, and some other homemade pistachio stuff she whipped up. She isn't a big fan of cooking, so that makes it even more special.

For knowing she's finally aware of the secret my nephew was holding onto, and she's handling the stressors amazingly well, and has already set some clear and healthy boundaries. Yay sis!!!!!

For friends who trust me with their home and precious lil' rotten fur babies. Soaking up the big love and enjoying the tasks at hand.

For the folks who make time to return a smile, acknowledge a presence, and extend acts of kindness, regardless of other people's pre-determined negative perceptions and/or hesitations.

More and more peeps being willing to discuss (vs. only aggressively debating and arguing as they instantly shut down and declare 'conspiracies') weather manipulation and observations of obvious patterns and other oddities that clearly could, and should, be receiving more credible attention. But, let it show up on fox news, cnn, (insert major bought mainstream network here), etc. and it'll be believed. lmao Ay, ay, ay..........

For being the host of a very wide open and entertaining mind......even if some does spill out on occasion. Hahahaha! Makes more room to better help unlearn all the hogwash previously passed off as hardcore truth and wisdom. And I didn't even have to pay extra for the cool visuals and s***. lol

"Come to know the power and authority of your graces with the same precision with which you have come to know your brokenness and pain." ~Caroline Myss
The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-12-15)
Old 01-12-15, 02:08 AM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,884 Times in 9,299 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

For burritos, vegan Mac n Cheese, and bean dip.
The Following User Says Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-12-15)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-15, 07:30 AM
Jr Member

Chamakay is on a distinguished road

For afternoon college exams, less panic.
Old 01-13-15, 09:26 AM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

Home for couple of days. My mother and the dog were waiting to pick me up. Best feeling in the world. Was weird seeing how luxurious my life had been. My room - weird. Missed too much sleep last years, hopefully gonna catch up on some

Luv my parents. Extra day off - boss okay with it. Drinking beer with music in the garden reading comics. First time ever being home with 'my own home' in London so I can thoughtlessly sink away in the sun without responsibilities. The relation with my parents has completely changed and tonight my father doesn't know I'm back so nice surprise my mother and I'll prepare a nice dinner and I'll have plenty stories to tell and for once they'll be proud of me - job, flat, girlfriend. Hmm

I have achieved a stage in life where I am globally rather satisfied I must say. Definitely I'm still on the verge of actually beginning, bor the moment I enjoy it anyway, and I fought for it !
The Following User Says Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (01-13-15)
Old 01-16-15, 04:26 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

The cellular jubilation that clearly, and rather pleasantly, takes place when I manage to nurture my body as it was meant to be via real food and nutrients. The digestive and other bodily pains and misery that comes with the other stuff is f'n insane.

No wonder we're fed a bunch of s*** by people who profit from such misery. It renders us incapable of healthily thinking and/or functioning and creates a plethora of long-term issues we've been taught to automatically chalk up to other stuff that can't be clearly defined. Grrrrrrrrr

Old 01-16-15, 06:41 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 16,338 Times in 8,768 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Aspirin.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 01-16-15, 07:32 PM

Thanked 4,075 Times in 2,329 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Occasionally, this subforum feels like a blog.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-18-15), willow129 (01-18-15)
Old 01-16-15, 07:43 PM

Thanked 16,338 Times in 8,768 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Russell Stover Coconut Crème Eggs.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 01-16-15, 08:53 PM

eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Correlations are like the bedrock for apophenia, man.
Old 01-18-15, 03:50 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Soul connections and the ability to listen to, and feel, the stories people need to share.

Running into old acquaintances who, for whatever reason, feel safe in pouring their heart out in my and the hubster's presence. There's so many hurting hearts amongst us.

Musicians and the venue owners who continually hustle and sacrifice to bring us magical live experiences.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-18-15), mercuranian (02-21-15), psychopathetic (01-18-15), stef (01-18-15), willow129 (01-18-15)
Old 01-18-15, 01:18 PM

The diarrhea sound is done, coffe is ready.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-18-15), willow129 (01-18-15)
Old 01-18-15, 01:28 PM

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,821 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmanagable View Post

Musicians and the venue owners who continually hustle and sacrifice to bring us magical live experiences.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-18-15), Unmanagable (01-18-15)
Old 01-18-15, 03:54 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

The impeccable timing of having a friend needing a fur baby sitter at the same time my sis's hundreds of pages of medical records arrived. A peaceful space to digest and release as needed. Thanks, universe, for arranging it so the hospital sent them to me 20+ days later than they should have in order to accommodate.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-18-15), psychopathetic (01-18-15), stef (01-18-15)
Old 01-19-15, 02:33 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

The release of energies as the last of the helliday celebrating offspring makes her way back to school. Ahhhhhh............home feels like a wide open blank canvas again, and that's how I operate at my best. Oh happy day. May she arrive safely and pick up where she left off w/o much transitional residue to deal with.