ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-16, 04:01 AM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,899 Times in 9,304 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Today I am grateful for... (Part II)

I was having a bad day today, and someone gave me a small chocolate cake that had gooey chocolate on the inside....like, this was the best day ever for that to happen.

And it turned my whole day around.

Small acts of kindness go a long way.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (04-14-16), Simargl (04-14-16), stef (04-14-16), willow129 (04-14-16)
Old 04-14-16, 08:11 AM

Thanked 3,952 Times in 1,932 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

SCHOOL PLAY COMPLETE!!

Morning had a lot of funny little mistakes [like, forgetting to put that key prop in your pocket..."yeah! I have proof...........[uh]...it's right over there!! **walks to corner of stage, me: oh ****! kids: backstage scramble, throw something close enough to prop, student walks confidently back onstage** see!
Me: WHEW.]

Also that one song where they started with new maybe not so improved made up words!!! LOL. That was pretty funny, I was like...uh! but we got back on track.

So we went over all that stuff for the evening show, and the kids were pretty hyper BUT also pretty determined and it went really smoothly!!! Very fun!!

A little sad it's over!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (04-14-16), Little Missy (04-14-16), stef (04-14-16), Unmanagable (04-14-16)
Old 04-14-16, 08:52 AM

Thanked 3,952 Times in 1,932 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

The funny thing about starting with the wrong words is, as a conductor, it's really hard to even wrap my mind around what the right words ARE when there are 34 kids singing gobbledegook at you a beat behind the band hahaha! But man the band adjusted quick...I was like HERE'S ONE **GIANT CONDUCTING** and things came together
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-14-16), Fuzzy12 (04-14-16), Little Missy (04-14-16), stef (04-14-16)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-16, 11:45 AM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

I'm woozy.

And when I'm woozy, I listen to Hard Rock.

Cuz I'm Dean freakin' Winchester.

And that's what I do.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (04-15-16)
Old 04-14-16, 01:39 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

TheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to behold

a roof over my head and food on the table
aeon (04-14-16), Little Missy (04-14-16), Unmanagable (04-14-16)
Old 04-14-16, 05:31 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 12,595 Times in 5,585 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Today I am grateful that my ability to dive into new-to-me software and make it
look like I am a long-time user is masking my bewilderment of how things were
set up in that software.

I am passing for normal-esque, with a dash of rockstar, and a pinch of clueless.

Cheers,
Ian
Little Missy (04-14-16), Simargl (04-14-16), Unmanagable (04-14-16), willow129 (04-15-16)
Old 04-14-16, 06:48 PM

Thanked 19,281 Times in 10,250 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
Today I am grateful that my ability to dive into new-to-me software and make it
look like I am a long-time user is masking my bewilderment of how things were
set up in that software.

I am passing for normal-esque, with a dash of rockstar, and a pinch of clueless.

Cheers,
Ian
The mental image of this is priceless.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-14-16), Simargl (04-14-16), Unmanagable (04-14-16)
Old 04-14-16, 09:40 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,676 Times in 8,849 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Today was a huge hit with the new brain zone client. She asked if I'd be willing to do weekly sessions. Ummmm.....yes, please!!!!

Her insurance is about to drastically change and she won't be able to afford her current practitioner anymore, and her stress levels are off the hook due to a sudden and severe family illness.

So grateful to be equipped and able to help, to be trusted enough to share in the stories and heartfelt expressiveness of another, and for even more opportunities to visit the town with the international AND an organic grocery. Yippeeeeee!

Also incredibly grateful to be all stocked up on mung bean noodles, white sweet potatoes, cantaloupe, papaya, kelp noodles, mango, coconut flour, shroomage, dry beans, turmeric root, ginger root, caramelized onion hummus, salad greenage, and sriracha sauce.

Y'all come hang with me in the kitchen and let's stir up some deliciousness.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
stef (04-15-16)
Old 04-14-16, 09:52 PM

Thanked 19,281 Times in 10,250 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

This fine set of characters for enjoyment.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-14-16), Simargl (04-16-16), stef (04-15-16), Unmanagable (04-14-16)
Old 04-15-16, 08:20 AM

Thanked 5,522 Times in 2,366 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

My bff joining me to the gym tomorrow. I wanted to start working out again for a long time, but I really needed some support.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
Simargl (04-16-16), Unmanagable (04-15-16)
Old 04-16-16, 12:33 AM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

Meeting a guy in the same building. Normal, relaxed guy to socialize, gay as well and no need to do too much. Just cool guy. And cool name, Leo.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (04-16-16)
Old 04-16-16, 08:16 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,676 Times in 8,849 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

The recognition and acceptance I now experience within of the precious moments of comfortable existence that I manage to create, or just happen to luck into, within a day.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
Old 04-16-16, 09:15 AM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,899 Times in 9,304 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

This peaceful moment.
Old 04-16-16, 09:22 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 19,989 Times in 11,638 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Sarek for having brought me to this forum

Tigger for showering me with kisses while I'm trying to type this message

Ebony for making me smile earlier when she found a nice warm sunny spot and decided to sunbathe
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Keep your dreams alive, dreaming is still how the strong survive" Oliver and Company (Disney)
The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (04-16-16)
Old 04-16-16, 10:49 AM

Thanked 3,131 Times in 1,930 Posts
Daydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond repute

nice weather