ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-16, 06:50 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,450 Times in 12,313 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Today I am grateful for... (Part II)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
oh, now I understand your "bleating" of songs
too much Sheepy company is turning me into a sheep???

I used to bleat songs in college though. .well before I started hiking. Maybe I should have guessed then that in the future I'd feel very comfortable around sheep....my brethren.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (06-05-16), psychopathetic (06-05-16)
Old 06-05-16, 08:42 AM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

Consistenly been going to the Starbucks for about two weeks now at rather consistent times as well. As a matter of fact I'm actually greeted upon arrival, they ask why I'm late ! Hahah

The lady is very cute, Philippina, late thirties with short hair (my type) and offers me a free coffee. Can't decline because she's genuinely caring and it's free so we chat up and gives me a perfect recipe of blending chocolate with her fav coffee

Sometimes, despite the worst storms out there, sun glances through.

ANother story is yesterday, trying to hitch hike a boat I get thrown out of the first bay, the second is useless but the third I end up meeting charter boat party animals in their thirties and they offer me drinks.

Now I'm not a drinker and def can't handle my whiskey so in the end I don't think I've been this drunk since about three years. I don't enjoy it and finding my way back has being beyond excruciatingly difficult. Seeing double, slurring.

Luckily after a first attempt I instinctively seek help and guess what - after attempting three buses but trouble breathing and losing it a girl pays me taxi, gives me a tenner (Im on 60 dollers out of thin air !!!) and a bag of chicken and I make it home

Life is a beautiful chaos, not pessimitic nor optimistic. However, I'm almost beaten and might go home earlier than expected.

Oh well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (06-05-16), stef (06-05-16)
Old 06-05-16, 12:46 PM

Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Love reading about your adventures oc. How exciting (and sometimes scary). And it seems.like you are meeting so many exciting characters. I'm always wondering which country you are in currently. How do you decide where to go next? Have I told you how super brave I think you are?? I love travelling and we do get arounD quite a bit but I doubt I'd have the guts to travel like you do. It sounds so exciting though!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Gilthranon (06-05-16)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-16, 02:20 PM
Mindful moderator

Thanked 5,052 Times in 2,188 Posts
Hermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant future

Love, tenderness and everything beautiful in the world
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (06-05-16), Little Missy (06-05-16), stef (06-05-16)
Old 06-05-16, 03:07 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 24,822 Times in 12,227 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

really got a lot done this evening
raelly happy with 2 small purchases for apt that made living room look way niver
and inspired me to dust the stuff around the phone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (06-05-16), Little Missy (06-05-16)
Old 06-05-16, 03:09 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Little Nut is a splendid one to beholdLittle Nut is a splendid one to beholdLittle Nut is a splendid one to beholdLittle Nut is a splendid one to beholdLittle Nut is a splendid one to beholdLittle Nut is a splendid one to beholdLittle Nut is a splendid one to behold

ur lucky stef, the only thing that inspires me 2 dust is a firearm. Still haven't gotten back to mine. Draggin' my feet talkin' to this lady that lives near Paris.....

If I really wanted to procrastiante I would check on Hermus to make sure he hasn't gone on the manic side of BP. Been several days of an extremely good mood.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (06-05-16), stef (06-05-16)
Old 06-05-16, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nut View Post
ur lucky stef, the only thing that inspires me 2 dust is a firearm. Still haven't gotten back to mine. Draggin' my feet talkin' to this lady that lives near Paris.....

If I really wanted to procrastiante I would check on Hermus to make sure he hasn't gone on the manic side of BP. Been several days of an extremely good mood.
It's not bp. It's a woman.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (06-05-16)
Old 06-05-16, 03:52 PM
Zen moderator

stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
its both clutter and dust it was just so sad
there was an empty box for a computer mouse and an old mousepad that had been sitting there for years
and the landline phone was all icky
lol took like 10 minutes
i dont clean throughly tho!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (06-05-16)
Old 06-05-16, 04:01 PM

Thanked 16,990 Times in 9,130 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

A haphazard fluff-up does wonders for a place.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
stef (06-05-16)
Old 06-05-16, 04:09 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 15,898 Times in 8,043 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

The people here. They are the most inspiring and amazing people I've ever known in my life.
Fuzzy12 (06-05-16), stef (06-05-16), Unmanagable (06-05-16)
Old 06-05-16, 04:10 PM
Zen moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
A haphazard fluff-up does wonders for a place.
it really does!
my mom sais i was "slipshod" tho
for ages it bothered me that i just cant clean things right
Old 06-05-16, 04:31 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
it really does!
my mom sais i was "slipshod" tho
for ages it bothered me that i just cant clean things right
My mum said the same thing about me and she was The Queen of Fluff-Up.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 06-05-16, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouslyadd View Post
The people here. They are the most inspiring and amazing people I've ever known in my life.
You're pretty amazing yourself.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (06-05-16), Fuzzy12 (06-05-16)
Old 06-05-16, 10:51 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Love reading about your adventures oc. How exciting (and sometimes scary). And it seems.like you are meeting so many exciting characters. I'm always wondering which country you are in currently. How do you decide where to go next? Have I told you how super brave I think you are?? I love travelling and we do get arounD quite a bit but I doubt I'd have the guts to travel like you do. It sounds so exciting though!!!
That's really nice of you to say fuzzwuzz and yeah thnx unfortunately I'm maybe also done by now. Since this night I have a bleeding in my thigh and I'm in pain. Currently in Singapore, from Malaysia and was aiming for Philippines but quite frankly I lost too much and traveled enough. One step in New Zealand to rebuy rings I lost and back home. But before any rash decisions I need to Skype with my mother to get some perspective. I'm in a bit of a complex situation right now The only priority is spending my birthday not in NZ but on a mountain hill in the middle of nowhere - then I can go
Old 06-06-16, 12:35 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,071 Times in 5,988 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Today has just been a good day.
I ran out of my quick acting insulin yesterday, so that's never fun...but I was able to pick more up today at my pharmacy, and it always makes such a big difference on how I phsycally feel when I've got the proper amounts of long and quick acting insulins in my system.
Plus me and my dad went up to the mountains to cook some burgers, hot dogs, and some mashed potatoes (lol I don't know why...but I love cooking instant potatoes up there. Do it just about every time I go up.) The weather was just perfect. It was nice and cool...about the perfect temp really. Not so cool that you felt anything close to cold...but cool enough that there was no bugs to deal with. Sun was behind some thick clouds too so you didn't have to worry about getting sun burned.

And now I'm just chilling here trying to fight off sleep lol...and I just feel good. I like this feeling!

I'm grateful for a good day.

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
stef (06-06-16), Unmanagable (06-06-16)