ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Old 07-22-09, 06:32 PM

silent73 is on a distinguished road
Adderall and Bupropion - Good or bad combo?? (Also what dosage?)

I had heard a few mixed opinions, but nothing really that negative about taking both meds.

I am very fond of the energy levels associated with my bupropion (wellbutrin) pills...

I also found the Adderall increased my concentration / focus a 100%imes after I was prescribed it.. but the Adderall does not seem strong.. 10mg a day (generic)

So, I do need some opions on this..

Since I started Adderall I had to decrease my 300mg a day of bupropion to 100mg as it became very strong..

So, I would love to know what you think of this med combo and what dosage you would recomend..

I had heard some opinions that made me think I need to increase adderall from my current 10mg a day, because I am not getting that much out of adderall, but it does make the bupropion stronger..

Maybe, what I was thinking, was taking less (50mg) bupropion and twice as much (20mg) a day of Adderall...

...or something like that... anyways, I need ideas..
Old 07-23-09, 02:43 PM
ADDvanced Member

Kerstin is on a distinguished road
Re: Adderall and Bupropion - Good or bad combo?? (Also what dosage?)

See the Wellbtrin area for an epically long post about this combo. Long story short, no one knows/can agree.