ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Inattentive ADD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Inattentive ADD A forum set aside for the the discussion of inattention and inattentive ADD

Old 03-15-19, 10:59 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,272 Times in 13,231 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much sleep do you need?

6-7 hours; fortunately I don't have many issues with sleep because I really can't function well at all when I'm tired.
Old 03-15-19, 05:35 PM
ADDvanced Member

Drogheda98 has a spectacular aura aboutDrogheda98 has a spectacular aura about
Re: How much sleep do you need?

depends, everyone's different, in reality I think the body (an extension of the brain) knows.

the key is the circadian rhythm and the most important part about the rythem is usually the reverse (meaning it's not as important, at first, when you get to sleep but when you wake up in the morning, speaking from experience)

after a while of waking up at almost the same time everyday your body will start to get tired at night which is basically your body telling you, hey, it's time for sleep..

then you know how much sleep you specifically need. now I need to follow my own advice as well (been a while sense I've woken up at the same time everyday). the hardest part is getting up at the same time even if no sleep happens.

also, too much sleep is just as bad as too little.