ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-17, 02:42 AM
Forum Guru

Thanked 1,818 Times in 658 Posts
Jacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond repute
Today will be interesting -

I told you in a previous thread that I am working to sort out some messy situations/aspects of my life, and secondly that I am trying to learn to enjoy it more. Since big plans require (a lot of) small steps, I thought it would be good if I take some today. My job already improved a lot through this week (it was amazing, I did so many things I didn't think I could do), so I will take a break from that today (and most of tomorrow).

1. I will have a breakfast at a store and read a book about Norse mythology (starting to read for fun again).

2. After that, I will go home and organize some things. My home has been a mess for more than 6 months and I am organizing it now. Finally. Will probably not get finished today, but at least I can get some corners organized at my room will look nice.

3. Then I will rent a bakfiets and bring an old couch to the landfill.

4. Then a friend will arrive (after a long trip by train), and we will work on our finances. My finances are a bit of a mess, I need to pay some bills and do taxes for my (little) company (I only did one project so it shouldn't be so complicated) and myself from the past years. This friend is a close friend, we coach each other and help each other out. He offered me to help me with my finance if I wanted to, and I gladly accepted because I am really stuck there.

5. I am building an app for a friend and I need a bit of content and data for it, and I will need to make a list of what I need and in what shape, so I can start building the app tomorrow.

6. Then we will have fun here. Run a bit in the park, get a beer somewhere.

So, it will be a busy, but several areas of my life will improve a bit. Now, let's get that breakfast!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jacksper For This Useful Post:
PoppnNSailinMan (07-15-17), someothertime (07-16-17)