ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > PARENTS OF CHILDREN WITH ADD/ADHD > General Parenting Issues
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

General Parenting Issues The purpose of this forum is to discuss general parenting issues related to children with AD/HD(ADD & ADHD)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-17, 03:46 PM

Kasia0707 is on a distinguished road
Identical Twin Boys 12 years Old - Aggressive

I have twin identical boys 12 years old, they were both diagnosed with ADHD at 3 years old. Twin 1, can cope without meds at home but requires meds at school, on 20mg lisdexamphetimine.

Twin 2 has severe ADHD, without meds he is unable to function. Wakes up in the morning and screams and cannot function if he hasn't had his meds. He has no consideration for anyone else and he stabbed me with a screw driver the other day out of frustration. I am at my wits end, no one is supporting me and they don't go to bed till 3 am.