ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-15, 12:15 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 11,654 Times in 5,823 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part III

(((((((LLOL)))))))

Does Fabulous FOK, AKA Beautiful BOK, AKA Mr. Girly Name have enough food and water to last a day or 2?
I don't want you to leave if it'll be dangerous for you to do so. Maybe you should plan on staying indoors (and playing forum games all day with me!!! hehehe) for today?

(((((((Miss)))))))

"Be gentle with yourself tonight.
You've been here before. You might be here again.
But in between, you have a chance.
Snatch that f'n thing up and use it for all it's worth."

--
Unmanagable
Old 01-03-15, 12:18 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 16,337 Times in 8,767 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, definitely. He has a giant bowl of dry food and plenty of water. I just know that he's at the door waiting for me though.

I can hear the snowblowers going outside now so that means the plowers are coming next.

I just hope the plow dudes do LOL's driveway. It is really long and curved and very uphill.

If worse comes to worse, games are ON!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-03-15)
Old 01-03-15, 05:20 PM

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,821 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

I really....wish I knew what you two are talking about..!
The Following User Says Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-04-15)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-15, 06:58 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow129 View Post
I really....wish I knew what you two are talking about..!
hahahaha, I didn't realize just how goofy that conversation has been reading!

LOL is Little Old Lady that I am a companion for. She has an ancient cat I call BOK Big Ole Kitty or FOK Fat Old Kitty because I usually can't remember which named prefaced the first.

And psycho began calling him girly kitty because his real name is Cinnamon which I can't remember and I call him Pussems because when LOL found him under her deck 19 years ago she took him to the vet to be spayed but found out he was just a very fat boy!

We got 9 inches of snow and it drifted real deep.

AND when I went to feed BOK the plowers hadn't come there yet and I had to fly up that hill and then shovel to get in the house. And it is 3 degrees out.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-04-15), stef (01-04-15)
Old 01-03-15, 08:00 PM

willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

Hahahaha I thought that it had something to do with a pet but it also sounded like it had something to do with a person! It all makes sense now

It is now freezing rain here which I think is much less pleasant than snow.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
eclectic beagle (01-03-15), psychopathetic (01-04-15)
Old 01-03-15, 08:41 PM

Thanked 4,075 Times in 2,329 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone want the second half of my day?
The Following User Says Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-15, 02:41 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Gawd dam it.
Was super tired this afternoon so decided to take a nap at 1pm.
Woke up, checked the time on my watch...
Quickly looked out my window hoping it was 11 in the morning...pitch dark outside.

Bleh...going to take me at least a week to fix this now...to get back onto a proper sleeping schedule.
Grrr

--
Unmanagable
The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
eclectic beagle (01-04-15)
Old 01-04-15, 02:44 AM

Also

LLOL = LOVELY Little Old Lady

FFOK = FABULOUS Fat'Ole'Kitty

BBOK = BEAUTIFUL Big'Ole'Kitty

--
Unmanagable
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-04-15)
Old 01-04-15, 06:16 AM

Ugh, SO tired after yesterday I fell asleep at 4:30. Up at 10:00. Loooooong night.

Old 01-04-15, 12:28 PM

Lol, Little Missy and Psycho are all messed up on their sleep schedules!
Old 01-04-15, 12:35 PM

There's a thread on here that is called "Am I just lazy or is it inattentive ADHD" and I feel like that pretty much sums it up for me. Lol 'nuff said.

Also I have a rant building up in me and I need a place to post it. Facebook is not the place and neither is this forum because it has nothing to do with ADHD. I need a blog, maybe? I want my rant read ha, but I don't want to shove things in people's faces.
Old 01-04-15, 12:54 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 24,395 Times in 12,020 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There's a thread on here that is called "Am I just lazy or is it inattentive ADHD" and I feel like that pretty much sums it up for me. Lol 'nuff said.

Also I have a rant building up in me and I need a place to post it. Facebook is not the place and neither is this forum because it has nothing to do with ADHD. I need a blog, maybe? I want my rant read ha, but I don't want to shove things in people's faces.
lots of non- adhd rants on here...
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-15, 02:39 PM

Quote:

Yeah, come on, pour it out...

Old 01-04-15, 02:48 PM

Thanked 4,075 Times in 2,329 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Where the f is my gf? Many miles away, unfortunately.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
Hypoxia (01-05-15), psychopathetic (01-04-15)
Old 01-04-15, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Yeah, come on, pour it out...
Lol well, ok. Maybe that will be my reward for finding that really important piece of paper for taxes that I lost......