ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-14, 09:01 PM
Mr. BllVt

Thanked 17,944 Times in 9,008 Posts
dvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
Are Ebony and Tigger better off without me?
The cats are fine with you. You love them, you give them water and food, you keep things clean for them, you give them play time and sleep time - there's nothing else they need. If you're finding it difficult to give them what they need, or if you just find you might prefer not to have cats right now, then they will also be happy with someone else. You can choose, and there's no bad reflection on you either way.
Postmodernism, the school of 'thought' that proclaimed 'There are no truths, only interpretations' has largely played itself out in absurdity, but it has left behind a generation of academics in the humanities disabled by their distrust of the very idea of truth and their disrespect for evidence, settling for 'conversations' in which nobody is wrong and nothing can be confirmed, only asserted with whatever style you can muster.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dvdnvwls For This Useful Post:
Baal Moom (12-11-14), BellaVita (12-11-14), midnightstar (12-12-14)
Old 12-11-14, 09:22 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,852 Times in 12,499 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baal Moom View Post
Well, let's do it! I'll get to important stuff as well. It's 1:12 here, and I still have a couple of things to do before sleep, as well as get up in the morrow. To do responsible stuff.
1.20h: presentation almost done.

Going to bed now. Hope you got loads done too. Sleep tight!! ..for a few hours at least..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Baal Moom (04-24-15), Stevuke79 (12-11-14)
Old 12-11-14, 09:24 PM

Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Midnight..I often wonder that too about my budgie but based on everything I know it's not true.

Based on everything I know about you and your cats it definitely isn't true either.

Sigh nomad..@ families. Hope you are ok!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
eclectic beagle (12-11-14), midnightstar (12-12-14)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-14, 09:48 PM

Thanked 18,163 Times in 9,708 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
Are Ebony and Tigger better off without me?

idk if my winter depression is being a pain in the craphole again
Whaaaaat???!! No way, they love you and you love them.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (12-12-14)
Old 12-11-14, 11:36 PM

Thanked 4,185 Times in 2,384 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes I don't know what to say, nor do I feel like caring anymore.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
Peachy87 (12-12-14), Unmanagable (12-12-14)
Old 12-12-14, 12:03 AM
ADDvanced Member

Peachy87 has a spectacular aura aboutPeachy87 has a spectacular aura about

Honestly, call me a bah humbug & I know there's worse problems in the world, but for the last THREE WEEKS all they've play is the DAMN CHRISTMAS MUSIC STATION & I'm sooooo sick of it already! It's the same songs over & over sung by different people. And I LOVE Christmas. Just not the music everyday for a month & a half. Grrrrr
The Following User Says Thank You to Peachy87 For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (12-12-14)
Old 12-12-14, 12:39 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,394 Times in 8,739 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

My verbal vomit of random and sporadic joy overloading and overwhelming others who can't or don't want to hear it in the moment. It's just as painful for me to hold that s*** in as it is to hold in the hurt.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-12-14), icarusinflames (05-03-15)
Old 12-12-14, 12:44 AM
ADDvanced Member

Peachy87 has a spectacular aura aboutPeachy87 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MentalNomad View Post
Sometimes I don't know what to say, nor do I feel like caring anymore.
Sometimes, rather most I don't know what to say, when it counts. When I should say something, my brain takes a fart and doesn't know how to work. But when I need to keep my mouth closed, it's got a whoooole lot to say.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peachy87 For This Useful Post:
eclectic beagle (12-12-14), Fuzzy12 (12-12-14)
Old 12-12-14, 06:42 PM

I'm so tired. I just want to sleep, or eat or just watch mindless TV for hours. Well, I've been watching mindless TV for an hour but I actually should be working. I just have a not to finish but if I don't get started soon its going to be another sleepless night.

I have an interview on Monday. Am stressed. And tired. I had a good time today though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
stef (12-12-14)
Old 12-12-14, 06:59 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 18,447 Times in 10,616 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

I want to run away from myself
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Forever is a long, long time and time has a way of changing things" Big Mama - The Fox and the Hound (Disney)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-12-14), Little Missy (12-13-14)
Old 12-12-14, 07:59 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

FVCK ADD !!!

For all things I can't get done or forget and I keep and will keep blaming and pushing myself
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-12-14), Simargl (03-09-16), stef (12-13-14)
Old 12-13-14, 03:56 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 25,503 Times in 12,525 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwaeve View Post
FVCK ADD !!!

For all things I can't get done or forget and I keep and will keep blaming and pushing myself
Keep on pushing yourself, look how much you've accomplished!
STOP blaming yourself. we are our own worst enemies sometimes!!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (12-13-14), Gilthranon (12-13-14), Little Missy (12-13-14), Simargl (03-09-16)
Old 12-13-14, 08:35 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,743 Times in 881 Posts
Baal Moom has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwaeve View Post
FVCK ADD !!!

Do drugs. Perhaps the best decision in my life has been to stop f***ing around and take my prescription medicine regularly (I allow myself to skip it on the Sabbath, though). Don't be a hero. The "benefits" aren't worth the effort.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baal Moom For This Useful Post:
Gilthranon (12-13-14), Little Missy (12-13-14), psychopathetic (12-13-14), stef (12-13-14)
Old 12-13-14, 09:06 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 25,503 Times in 12,525 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

cold and rainy...
Old 12-13-14, 09:32 AM

Thanked 18,163 Times in 9,708 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice and warm was nice. Winter is moving in again.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Closed Thread