ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-14, 01:06 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,369 Times in 8,725 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part III

Allowing the weaknesses and extremely narrow-minded opinions of others to creep into my day and have much more of an effect than I'd like.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
Old 12-14-14, 03:05 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,253 Times in 658 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

I finished college and have to get a job to pay off student loans. When I first went to college, it was to please my dad, but now it seems like I later used college as an excuse to keep my dad out of my life, whom I still live with. I just can't stand him anymore, always pushing down his ideas on me about nonsense he heard from some new-agy group that claims that the financial system being about to reset and other related mumbo-jumbo. It was enough that he pushed religion on me, but now this and also after my mom died, he's bringing up some ex-girlfriend from Honduras that he prays that he could see again and regrets not helping to keep her "in the faith". I just don't think I can put up with all this crap anymore.

Since I have no close friends or family, there's really no other place to vent but here. If I can't vent, it's no wonder I've use college as an "escape" to just forget about my problems. It seems like getting a job would seem like it would become an escape for me too... I can just see that happening.
Old 12-14-14, 03:24 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,497 Times in 6,178 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Bah

((((((((((((((TURTLE))))))))))))))

Sending ya a bro e-(((hug))) if you'd like it. Sorry your living conditions are so miserable right now. grrrr

But that is SO awesome that you pushed your way through college man! Freaking heck yeah!

And I'm just glad you're willing to come here and vent in the first place. I wish more people had safe places to vent...venting is SO healthy!

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
stef (12-14-14)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-14, 04:10 PM

Trev92 has a spectacular aura aboutTrev92 has a spectacular aura about

May seem trivial but.....

I purchased a small desktop fountain from Walmart and I love it.......but the sound keeps drawing my attention and I can't concentrate on my emails and reading assignments. The reviews for it say that you should just leave it on as if you turn it on/off frequently it will cause the motor to burn out dramatically faster. With that being said I really do enjoy having it and it compliments my room perfectly but for the love of God WILL IT PLEASE STOP MAKING SO MANY DAMN PEACEFUL SOUND EFFECTS WHILE I AM TRYING TO READ ABOUT ECUMENICAL COUNCILS????!!!! UGHHHH!!!!!
Old 12-14-14, 08:38 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,174 Times in 2,379 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes don't feel valid.
The Following User Says Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (12-14-14)
Old 12-15-14, 10:37 AM

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,911 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

Trevblum that made me laugh :P Thanks for that!

Feeling a li'l self centered

I know how to fix this.
Old 12-15-14, 11:54 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,369 Times in 8,725 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

People who are quick to tell others to, "just fake it 'til you make it". F*** you. Faking it requires initial dishonesty, and then you need the extra energy to continue the facade. Homey don't play that. Keep it real or keep it away from me.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
-brian- (11-15-15), Fuzzy12 (12-15-14), psychopathetic (12-15-14), stef (12-15-14), TangledWebs (10-02-15)
Old 12-15-14, 12:06 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,497 Times in 6,178 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmanagable View Post
People who are quick to tell others to, "just fake it 'til you make it". F*** you. Faking it requires initial dishonesty, and then you need the extra energy to continue the facade. Homey don't play that. Keep it real or keep it away from me.
I had a stupid therapist I saw for years that was constantly spewing this kind of crap.
This and she was always giving me the 'advise' to just do it! Just get up and get'er done!
As if she thought it was just simply about choice. Like I was CHOOSING to be lazy and to get stuck...to procrastinate over and over.
What a load of ****. I genuinely think she thought I was lazy...and I only agreed with her over the years which only helped foster all the pent up self hatred and rage I hold towards myself.

My eyes were finally opened recently and I've stopped seeing her. lol I've been so blind! I've even had friends practically beg me to stop seeing her over the last year...but till recently I was very closed minded and didn't much listen.

Sorry for the rant!

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-15-14), stef (12-15-14), Unmanagable (12-15-14)
Old 12-15-14, 12:14 PM

tomsawyr has a spectacular aura abouttomsawyr has a spectacular aura about

Feeling insecure about the job search process. Self-promotion is not one of my better points. Then there is the fact that I am trying to get a job in China and I have to consider the possibility of going of my meds. Yuck!

I'm an INTP Enneagram 5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tomsawyr For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-15-14), Unmanagable (12-15-14)
Old 12-15-14, 03:02 PM
Artisan of Shenanigans

Thanked 4,767 Times in 3,105 Posts
Conman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond repute

and as my mind wanders/overthinks i start to fall into that hole again

-Hunter S. Thompson
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Conman For This Useful Post:
stef (12-15-14), Unmanagable (12-16-14)
Old 12-15-14, 06:06 PM

eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Still trying to attain a process that I see everyone else as having in spades. Solace is in the fact that maybe I'll get there eventually.
The Following User Says Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (12-16-14)
Old 12-15-14, 06:24 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot putting washing powder in cleaning machine -.- now I'll have to do it again tomorrow - expensive ...
The Following User Says Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
stef (12-15-14)
Old 12-15-14, 06:26 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 25,488 Times in 12,520 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwaeve View Post
Forgot putting washing powder in cleaning machine -.- now I'll have to do it again tomorrow - expensive ...
very first time I went to a laundromat in Paris: ONE red sock....
i had a bunch of pink clothes, for the whole year!
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Gilthranon (12-15-14)
Old 12-15-14, 06:29 PM

Grumble grumble pffft..
Old 12-15-14, 06:37 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
very first time I went to a laundromat in Paris: ONE red sock....
i had a bunch of pink clothes, for the whole year!
Damnit I forgot my dirty towel as well !!
The Following User Says Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
stef (12-15-14)
Closed Thread