ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-16, 05:45 PM
Suspended Account

C15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to all
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part III

Thinking about opening my iMac to clean it from dust.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C15H25N3O For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-26-16), psychopathetic (07-26-16)
Old 07-26-16, 05:47 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,563 Times in 1,129 Posts
Simargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
My life is always perfect and I will show all of you how to attain the happiness I have.
Teach me your ways, oh great one. XD
aeon (07-26-16), Little Missy (07-26-16), stef (07-26-16)
Old 07-26-16, 05:53 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 10,052 Times in 4,476 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

A bill, a really important bill, got lost in the shuffle at work and now it is late.

If I hadnt decided to do a ton of paperwork, sorting, cross-referencing, and filing today, it would still be undiscovered.

When Im under heavy fire and stressed out of my mind sometimes I will throw something in a drawer to make it go away,
and I say Ill deal with it tomorrow.

Well, I dont need to explain how that story ends.

Im going to come in early to get started on the to-be-entered invoices because the number of them is truly elephantine.

And I have to do payroll tomorrow.

Everytime I get close to being caught up with everything, something comes up to fluxor everything, my sanity included.

Plus, why is the phone silent for an hour, and the minute I get up to go to the loo, its like a damned klaxon that has
short-circuited?

5 oclock is in 9 minutes and some seconds, and at 5:00pm exactly, I am going to bound out the door like a scalded goat.

Aaargh,
Ian
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (07-26-16), Lunacie (07-27-16), Simargl (07-26-16), stef (07-26-16)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-16, 05:58 PM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My life is always perfect and I will show all of you how to attain the happiness I have.
Oh yes!, my Dark Masters.

Ian
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (07-26-16), Simargl (07-26-16)
Old 07-26-16, 06:01 PM

Thanked 16,337 Times in 8,767 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simargl View Post
Teach me your ways, oh great one. XD
okay...wax on, wax off...

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-26-16), Simargl (07-26-16)
Old 07-26-16, 06:02 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 24,395 Times in 12,020 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

omg i just did that today, with an invoice i need to re- issue, I put it at the back of my to do list binder so iI didnt have to look at it.

5:02 out the door, quickly!

midnight here goodnite everyone
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-26-16), Little Missy (07-26-16), Simargl (07-26-16)
Old 07-26-16, 06:04 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
A bill, a really important bill, got lost in the shuffle at work and now it is late.

If I hadnt decided to do a ton of paperwork, sorting, cross-referencing, and filing today, it would still be undiscovered.

When Im under heavy fire and stressed out of my mind sometimes I will throw something in a drawer to make it go away,
and I say Ill deal with it tomorrow.

Well, I dont need to explain how that story ends.

Im going to come in early to get started on the to-be-entered invoices because the number of them is truly elephantine.

And I have to do payroll tomorrow.

Everytime I get close to being caught up with everything, something comes up to fluxor everything, my sanity included.

Plus, why is the phone silent for an hour, and the minute I get up to go to the loo, its like a damned klaxon that has
short-circuited?

5 oclock is in 9 minutes and some seconds, and at 5:00pm exactly, I am going to bound out the door like a scalded goat.

Aaargh,
Ian
I used to wear the phone around my neck when I went into the liquor store room in the basement because of a million reservations beginning for the night. I'd always "yes, yes, absolutely" and then run upstairs and promptly forget.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 07-26-16, 06:09 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Simargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud of

Quote:
The my life is awesome! and let me tell you why! style of update from social media is spreading to forums.

Is any human experience like that in truth? Perhaps for those who are in a state of denial, have a personality
disorder, or are otherwise mentally ill, it is like that, and my heart goes to them.

Except the narcissists. Because theyd eat it for snack. And some of them dont even know they are one! Not
surprising, I suppose...thats part of the modus operandi, after all.

Some people seem like theyve become an advertising agent for their ego, instead of someone you can relate to,
and would want to have a friendship with.

To them, I would say two things:
  1. Beware the id, as it will come calling, and,
  2. When youre on top, the only other direction is down, and no one stays on top forever...
    whether real or scripted for mass consumption.

Toodles,
Ian
I think many people are in denial.
I have a disgusting way of playing the optimist most of the time but that breaks on occasion.
aeon (07-26-16), Lunacie (07-27-16)
Old 07-26-16, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simargl View Post
I think many people are in denial.
I have a disgusting way of playing the optimist most of the time but that breaks on occasion.
Good. We like the messy truth.

Old 07-26-16, 06:12 PM
Contributor

spamspambacon is a splendid one to beholdspamspambacon is a splendid one to beholdspamspambacon is a splendid one to beholdspamspambacon is a splendid one to beholdspamspambacon is a splendid one to beholdspamspambacon is a splendid one to beholdspamspambacon is a splendid one to beholdspamspambacon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oh yes!, my Dark Masters.

Ian

Aeon,
How'd you put those little guys in your message?
The Following User Says Thank You to spamspambacon For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-26-16)
Old 07-26-16, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spamspambacon View Post
Aeon,
How'd you put those little guys in your message?
by pasting in a link with the necessary BBcode image tags.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following User Says Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
spamspambacon (07-26-16)
Old 07-26-16, 08:40 PM
Contributor

spamspambacon is a splendid one to beholdspamspambacon is a splendid one to beholdspamspambacon is a splendid one to beholdspamspambacon is a splendid one to beholdspamspambacon is a splendid one to beholdspamspambacon is a splendid one to beholdspamspambacon is a splendid one to beholdspamspambacon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
by pasting in a link with the necessary BBcode image tags.

Cheers,
Ian

Hahahaha! I did it!!!
Cool, thanks!

Last edited by spamspambacon; 07-26-16 at 09:10 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spamspambacon For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-26-16), psychopathetic (07-26-16)
Old 07-26-16, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spamspambacon View Post

Hahahaha! I did it!!!
Cool, thanks!
Well great. Just great. I might have to pay attention and do it right now.

Simargl (07-26-16), spamspambacon (07-26-16)
Old 07-26-16, 09:15 PM

Quote:

Ian
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Simargl (07-26-16), spamspambacon (07-27-16), stef (07-27-16)
Old 07-26-16, 09:34 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Something is off lately. I keep doing small things that don't really mean much until they add up. I can't seem to remember what I'm doing if I get interrupted in the middle of whatever it is I'm doing. I'll be working on something-- I look away from the screen, I look back... I have no idea what I did two minutes ago. I pretty much have to start from the beginning just so I know I get everything done right. It's like walking into a room and forgetting why you walked in the room to begin with but it's happening with every day actions.

I started to make dinner the other night. I turned the heat on a pan for a filet of salmon. I walked away and started reading something in the other room. I completely forgot about the pan until I went back to the kitchen and noticed the stove was on.

I started washing my hair for the second time in the shower the other morning-- It didn't connect until I applied the shampoo.

I put my wallet and the container of sugar in the fridge...

I keep forgetting to eat.

I'm 85% certain I didn't just double dose my last daily dose of Ritalin tonight. :l I'm not completely sure. I guess I'll find out in about an hour.

I mean, I can be flighty but it feels incredibly amped up. I just mentioned a few of the things I can think of-- The Ritalin and the pan are the most worrisome but it's with almost every action. It's like I'm fighting to simply process. I need a reboot.
aeon (07-26-16), Little Missy (07-26-16), Lunacie (07-27-16), psychopathetic (07-26-16), spamspambacon (07-27-16)