ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-14, 02:25 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,240 Times in 2,409 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Share a random fact about yourself Part II

Sometimes I get a PM from someone, and it's the last person I was expecting.
Old 02-27-14, 05:35 PM
Jr Member

madawake is on a distinguished road
Re: Share a random fact about yourself

Walt's Will from Doug Ringering on Vimeo.

Last edited by namazu; 02-27-14 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: formatting issue
Old 02-28-14, 06:55 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

After we had Irish Coffee with stef last weekend and (she already danced down the street) I went to the bar in my hostel was actually pretty down after only two glasses (dude paid em for me) ... those exhausting days really get to you ey
The Following User Says Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
salleh (03-12-14)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-14, 07:23 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,910 Times in 13,071 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

irish coffee = sound asleep at 10:30!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Gilthranon (02-28-14), mctavish23 (07-30-14), salleh (03-12-14)
Old 02-28-14, 07:25 PM
Suspended Account

Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

Hey both our thing ey ? One dances in streets, the other in night clubs... ;P
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
salleh (03-12-14), stef (02-28-14)
Old 02-28-14, 09:50 PM

eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Felt used.
Old 03-02-14, 06:39 PM
Suspended Account

Re: Share a random fact about yourself Part II

One's (my) focus determines one's (my) reality / truth doesn't exist, only point of views
Old 03-02-14, 06:48 PM

The thread creator paradox confuses me.
The Following User Says Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (03-09-14)
Old 03-04-14, 12:54 AM
Contributor

Vector is a glorious beacon of lightVector is a glorious beacon of lightVector is a glorious beacon of lightVector is a glorious beacon of lightVector is a glorious beacon of light

When I haven't slept well and I look in the bathroom mirror first thing in the morning, I see a zombi!
Old 03-04-14, 03:38 PM
Suspended Account

Gonna cut my hair shorter with gel, leave mustache and goatee, take a more aggressive mature (temporary phase) look and today, my colleague (racaille) and I came up with the most aggressive song ever :
Gonna break your bones
Gonna break you, boy
And if you keep breaking my balls
Ya gonna get your * face/brain destroyed
(Gonna break your * face tonight - Give me some to break, break your * face, it's chemical)

It's not especially angry or something it's just something strong we came up with standing outside joking and 'waiting' for people to get pitch to become members.
Old 03-08-14, 07:45 PM

Thanked 3,132 Times in 1,930 Posts
Daydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond repute

I have been thinking about this thread and can't remember what I wanted to share

But I've been thinking about

Well I can't remember my mom brought chicken korma
I don't think I'm hungry ATM.
Reminds me of a time in college i got off an exit that said they had an ATM and drove up this long mountain road and it was all deserted. Then I started crying and got back on the interstate. Then I got pulled over and got a ticket and started crying even harder. I was probably listening to sad love songs and thinking about my first love from high school. And I had a lot of laundry I was taking home.

Woah that is so sad! Right out of a movie or something. I wasn't depressed at college. I still don't know why I cried ab him so much. I had all kinds of cd that reminded me of him. I should probably figure that out. I didn't call him. Now I'm normal, though. Happy for him and he has a gf. Woah he might be gettin married soon.

No I don't care for chicken korma right now.

I remember I was going to share that my aunt burst into my room this morning and said we were going to go on an adventure. We ended up making a rain check after she almost couldn't be persuaded. I mentioned maybe the next rainy day and got all excited about what we could do. I was texting my family in my group text about what was going on.

When she left I felt a little like things hadn't hanged since the 90's. Well that's not a closing statement. But I didn't think why I felt that way, for once.

Chicken Korma. Now.

Edit: such a long post! How do I do that everytime I think it's a paragraph. I need to practice descrenment.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daydreamin22 For This Useful Post:
icarusinflames (04-30-15), mctavish23 (07-30-14), Unmanagable (03-08-14)
Old 03-08-14, 11:29 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,791 Times in 8,902 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

My favorite moment of today:

Took my frame drum to the farm/woods with me today and started playing it after hearing the screeches/screams of red-tailed hawks. Here's what they sound like (be sure your speakers are turned down or it can take ya' by surprise):

Two of them came flying out of the forest, screaming back and forth, riding the waves of the swift breezes, swooping and swirling. (They must be twitterpated...hahaha!)

It's the simple, beautiful, powerful moments like this that can bring me to my knees. I was so fascinated with watching and listening to them, I forgot I had the drum. lol

I started drumming again and one flew over to the tree closest to me and jammed with me for a bit. Pure magic, I tell ya'. I sat there and talked to it for a bit, then broke out the Native American flute and did a little leakin' and squeakin'.

There were some bluebirds, mockingbirds, robins, cardinals, and chickadees amongst the day, too. I'm endlessly amazed and easily entertained.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
amberwillow (03-09-14)
Old 03-09-14, 03:24 AM
Artisan of Shenanigans

Thanked 4,772 Times in 3,106 Posts
Conman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond repute

this guy blacked the **** out yesterday for the first time in a long time

-Hunter S. Thompson
Old 03-09-14, 03:36 AM
Well Modulated Moderator

Thanked 2,419 Times in 1,192 Posts
amberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant future

Im house-sitting the place I normally work at... It's peaceful and clear and all mine! Life has been good this week.
mctavish23 (07-30-14)
Old 03-09-14, 04:10 AM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,904 Times in 9,304 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

just had an awesome time watching charlieissocoollike videos with someone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (03-09-14), mctavish23 (07-30-14)