ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-14, 11:21 AM
Forum Guru

MX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud of
Re: Small Successes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocyan View Post
Recipe For Love is finished, and really proud, new recording system, very different. On line tonight hopefully

C'mon peeps this is my 'channel' thread and Youtube channel. On both daily updates, don't hesitate to visit and leave comments !!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRc...mWLebOQ/videos

http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156301
Ocyan, I am kinda stupid when it comes to a lot of internet stuff. What is Recipe for Love -- a song or a video? I went to the Youtube link you provided and could not see anything that seemed related to "Recipe for Love." ?
The Following User Says Thank You to MX2012 For This Useful Post:
Gilthranon (01-14-14)
Old 01-14-14, 03:30 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
Ok, so where's the new recording???

some work problem involving notarised documents, has been mysteriously resolved!
Online, I can post a link but if ever I delete it, where on Youtube that's all right, here suddenly cannot replace it with a new link... we'll see

Grats ! Sounds terribly boring so grats !!

Cleaned a bear-load of piled up mess, music and docs, boring stuff, created a new bank account, noticed Strattera entirely left my system (my speech is at last no longer affected, which means flirting ! Nah kidding), picked up my bike left three days n night in the rain, band rehearsal, came up with complex energetic difficult melody and band took a new more mature tone when everyone followed, good laughs and now the thing I'm grateful for : found a Heavy Metal and a Hard Rock guitarist for 'my' own project 'Blaccurrent' (based on my own vids)

Whoever came up with the 'what's bothering you' thread, I'm terribly grateful for ! Got a scenario off my chest I couldn't get out of my system, band related

@ MX2012 - vid song, check again as it wasn't, now it is !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
MX2012 (01-18-14), phantasm (01-18-14), stef (01-14-14)
Old 01-14-14, 04:11 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,916 Times in 13,075 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

lol yes boring
nevertheless document showed up from the notary and i fedexed the damn thing to spain, and thats the end of it!
thats the only thing that worked out today at my job

ok so cool its online!
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
phantasm (01-18-14)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-14, 01:07 AM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,258 Times in 8,223 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

I accepted that what I had done was good, even though I wanted to do more.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (01-17-14), phantasm (01-18-14), psychopathetic (01-17-14)
Old 01-17-14, 03:41 AM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,904 Times in 9,304 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouslyadd View Post
I accepted that what I had done was good, even though I wanted to do more.
Teach me how to do this!
The Following User Says Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (01-17-14)
Old 01-17-14, 03:44 AM
Moderator of all seasons

anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaVita View Post
Teach me how to do this!
My acceptance of good enough was a miracle, probably my first.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (01-17-14), phantasm (01-21-14)
Old 01-18-14, 01:05 PM
Suspended Account

Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

Self confidence lots higher than usual, met a girl in a shop, had a talk for a min or two and I actually just thought what the Hell ? Sid 'Hey you seem nice, wanna get a drink some day ?' She smiled and gave her my number so let's see soon.

The organization of restaurant celebration with some friends is going so much smoother than expected and people ct grateful to my invitations. Although I still doubt how I will react in a group with them. Anyway...
Old 01-18-14, 04:20 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,284 Times in 1,126 Posts
phantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant futurephantasm has a brilliant future

Cleaned the bathrooms! I hate cleaning the bathrooms.

There are no limits to what you can accomplish when you are suppose to be doing something else.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phantasm For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (01-19-14), BellaVita (01-21-14), psychopathetic (01-18-14)
Old 01-20-14, 07:52 AM
Suspended Account

Wander if slowly this rather goes in the 'bothering' or 'success' thread because the consequence of constantly coming up with melodies is that I CAN'T FINISH ANY. Had planned 'For Royal Blood' 'Dragon Atlas' 'Dancing With Fire' for today and now, doing the dishes found just awesome melody that I named 'This Is Violence'. It's really cool melody. Maybe I'll post the just recorded demo without it actually being a song... to give a sneak peak on Utube.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
stef (01-20-14)
Old 01-20-14, 08:25 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,916 Times in 13,075 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

well I got to the office early
and I'm doin' the BILLING ! aaaahhhhhh
Old 01-20-14, 03:00 PM
Suspended Account

Friend of mine going through an episode which I'm ready to participate in ONCE, because she's a good friend. I'm astonished how Ozzy travels has given me the capacity to decide when to take distance, social techniques, independence (accepting loneliness) in judging a friendship malfunctioning, and small social 'tools' (don't be ridiculous don't have to apologize - why don't you explain clearly what the problem is so we can move the discussion on ?) but it's very draining and feels like falling back three years because I've learned not to take the big responsibility of certain things anymore and don't feel the need to justify - this episode took a lot out of me but knew when to be take a breezy distant note.

My music will no longer be songs but shorter themes, the original ideas.
Old 01-20-14, 08:52 PM

ADHD_Adult is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooka View Post
Tell me about something you did today that you're proud of! I'll go first.

Today I when I made lunch, I remembered to put everything back where it goes!
I am learning HTML and I am slowly remembering some of the HTML tags

I joined here to meet others who understand without meds they are impulsive, hyperactive, inattentive, procrastinators, and want to meet others as well.

Medicine ---> Concerta 36 mg

I want to be cured of impulsive overeating and of the shame of eating it all." ~ Me
Old 01-20-14, 11:17 PM
Moderator of all seasons

I gave a speech in front of my club, and they liked it!

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
Gilthranon (01-21-14), phantasm (01-21-14)
Old 01-20-14, 11:26 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 10,638 Times in 5,750 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

I fixed my truck w out any major catastophes YES!
The Following User Says Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
phantasm (01-21-14)
Old 01-21-14, 01:34 PM
Suspended Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouslyadd View Post
I gave a speech in front of my club, and they liked it!