ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-16, 06:31 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,369 Times in 7,154 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Small Successes

6,750+ posts made here
People have given me over 10,000 thanks <3
I've given out over 20,000 thanks
And I've been a member for nearly 3 years now

I don't know if it makes me conceded or if it's vain for me to feel a bit proud about these stats...
But this forum has been a VERY important part of my life over these 3 years...so I think it's only natural for my stats to mean something to me. They're like badges of honor or something .

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (11-04-16), Fuzzy12 (11-04-16), Jeftheginger (10-31-16), julialouise (11-05-16), Little Missy (10-30-16), stef (10-30-16)
Old 10-30-16, 06:32 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,170 Times in 11,327 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
6,750+ posts made here

I don't know if it makes me conceded or if it's vain for me to feel a bit proud about these stats...
But this forum has been a VERY important part of my life over these 3 years...so I think it's only natural for my stats to mean something to me. They're like badges of honor or something .
Watch the mail!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-04-16), psychopathetic (10-30-16)
Old 10-31-16, 12:05 AM
ADDvanced Member

Jeftheginger is a jewel in the roughJeftheginger is a jewel in the roughJeftheginger is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
6,750+ posts made here

Ha add one to that
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeftheginger For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-04-16), psychopathetic (10-31-16)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-16, 05:28 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,886 Times in 13,057 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

I forgot to post this Saturday:

the grocery store here, delivers if you have a loyalty card and bought over €50 in groceries (lots do this, in this region)
They forgot one bag
and i didnt get upset that i didnt notice right away (the bags are clear recyclable plastic, i should have noticed...) ; and i calmly went through the receipt and saw what was missing and called them and they brought the missing items later in the afternoon (it was nothing perishable).

I hope the delivery guy didnt get in trouble. they have to go up 3 flights of stairs i always feel bad when I've bought a lot of heavy items. what an awful job!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-04-16), julialouise (11-05-16), Little Missy (10-31-16), psychopathetic (10-31-16)
Old 11-01-16, 12:47 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,369 Times in 7,154 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I've now gone at least 2 months staying on all my meds . I don't think I've missed a single day in the last 2 or 3 weeks straight.
I know I mention this every week or 2...but that's only because it's been such a life long struggle to stay on my meds, so this is important to me.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-04-16), julialouise (11-05-16), Little Missy (11-01-16)
Old 11-01-16, 01:42 AM
ADDvanced Member

Jeftheginger is a jewel in the roughJeftheginger is a jewel in the roughJeftheginger is a jewel in the rough

I ate too much candy and ADD plus sugar rush is BAD
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jeftheginger For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-04-16), Little Missy (11-01-16), psychopathetic (11-01-16), stef (11-01-16)
Old 11-01-16, 11:56 AM
Zen moderator

stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

I did it! Went outside after a nap
So i dont get sulky and unmotivated
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (11-01-16), BellaVita (11-04-16), Fuzzy12 (11-04-16), karenparker (11-03-16), Little Missy (11-03-16), Unmanagable (11-01-16)
Old 11-01-16, 04:41 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,790 Times in 8,902 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Hoop class was a hoot!!!! It feels like quite an accomplishment to have been able to capture and mostly keep the attention of a group that ranged in ages from 3-10. Whew!!

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (11-04-16), Fuzzy12 (11-04-16), Little Missy (11-01-16), stef (11-02-16)
Old 11-01-16, 10:50 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,253 Times in 8,220 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

I sold four units today.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-04-16), stef (11-02-16)
Old 11-02-16, 11:06 PM
Moderator of all seasons

anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

I sold nine units today, my all-time record. Not that I've been doing it for too long.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (11-04-16), Fuzzy12 (11-04-16), stef (11-03-16)
Old 11-02-16, 11:07 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
I did it! Went outside after a nap
So i dont get sulky and unmotivated
This really is a success! I did something similar today.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following User Says Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-04-16)
Old 11-03-16, 04:32 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,170 Times in 11,327 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouslyadd View Post
I sold nine units today, my all-time record. Not that I've been doing it for too long.
wow! I'm really glad for you.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-04-16), karenparker (11-04-16), psychopathetic (11-03-16), stef (11-03-16)
Old 11-03-16, 04:47 AM
Zen moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouslyadd View Post
This really is a success! I did something similar today.
Thanks, that's really nice of you
it seems like not a big deal, seeing it written like that but it was really important.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-04-16), karenparker (11-04-16), psychopathetic (11-03-16)
Old 11-04-16, 12:22 PM
Zen moderator

OK - this is very small: but i found a way to keep my reading glasses in my purse (in a soft case that fits right into an inside pocket of purse) , and easily retreive them; and i can stop using this case i have which almost is the same cover as my phone cover and i getthem mixed up and panic and think ive forgotten my phone.

Because really I need them to read! and type on phone. Hopefully this will limit the typos a bit
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (11-07-16), BellaVita (11-04-16), Fuzzy12 (11-04-16), karenparker (11-04-16)
Old 11-04-16, 01:28 PM
ADDvanced Member

karenparker is a jewel in the roughkarenparker is a jewel in the roughkarenparker is a jewel in the rough

I managed to clean my room yesterday, so it's not embarrassingly filthy anymore. THERE'S SPACE ON THE FLOOR.

I also discovered Evernote which literally seems as if it was made for my brain. I'm filling it up super quickly and it's all tidy and tagged, not randomly saved in email drafts or bookmarks. A life changer. Trello is making me happy too.

Oh, and I discovered microwave cooking. It sounds terrible, but I gave up on cooking ages ago, because despite trying I'd always end up throwing away lots of food and having a messy kitchen I can't clean. Turns out "baked" microwave sweet potatoes are amazing, so are simple stramed veggies (and they keep more nutrients). Porridge in the morning is also saving me every day.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karenparker For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (11-04-16), julialouise (11-05-16), stef (11-04-16)