ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-18, 02:11 AM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Thanked 20,676 Times in 10,400 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Small Successes

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Anyhow, my new old lady friend's favorite 2 colors are black and turquoise...so I just made her a round black bracelet with turquoise diamonds. Looks really good! I did a good job on it! Not a single mistake .
[...]
The one on the right is for my friend...the green one on the left is one of the first I did and is one for me...and the one in the middle is my mom's. It's one of the few possessions of hers that I now have (besides a bunch of her star wars stuff).
But my dad always called her pumpkin, so she used that nickname for a lot of stuff (though I never called her that)...and also her favorite holiday was halloween, so I made her a bracelet with a bunch of pumpkins on it . She really loved it though, so I'm glad to still have it.
Those are pretty cool! I don't know if I could keep track of that many colors in sequence!
What a thoughtful gift for your new friend, and how lovely that you can carry this tangible reminder of your mom with you...on your hairy arm!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (06-13-18), stef (06-13-18)
Old 06-13-18, 04:04 PM
Contributor

Adenosine has a spectacular aura aboutAdenosine has a spectacular aura about

Got all the work other than exams done in my summer SQL class. They won’t open for a while, but I plan to complete them as quickly as possible as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to Adenosine For This Useful Post:
stef (06-13-18)
Old 06-13-18, 08:56 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,261 Times in 8,226 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

Learning how to use a lawn spreader, with fertilizer. I'm getting more comfortable with it and understanding how to maximize it on a customer's lawn.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following User Says Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
stef (06-14-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-18, 05:48 PM
Moderator of all seasons

anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

Turning the day around with the guy I'm training with.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following User Says Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
stef (06-14-18)
Old 06-23-18, 11:36 AM
Contributor

Ran several miles this morning.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adenosine For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (06-23-18), psychopathetic (06-23-18), stef (06-23-18)
Old 06-23-18, 09:29 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,235 Times in 7,586 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adenosine View Post
Ran several miles this morning.
Ahhhh...

...AWWWWWWW...

CHEWWWWW!!!!

Sorry. Darn sneeze.
I've a bit of an allergy to running and exercise.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 06-24-18, 07:37 PM
Moderator of all seasons

I met my old boss and got him the supplies I had at my home.

~Paulo Coelho
Old 06-24-18, 07:47 PM

Thanked 34,062 Times in 15,423 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

i believed i have managed to get us mobile phone service for the duration of our trip to sydney. i'll find out on saturday when we arrive and our phones either work or don't, though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (06-24-18), lisariver (10-19-18)
Old 07-08-18, 11:31 PM
Moderator of all seasons

I sent out a ton of cards.

~Paulo Coelho
Old 07-17-18, 01:24 PM
Contributor

Just assembled a treadmill and plugged it into the wall in the spare room.
The Following User Says Thank You to Adenosine For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (07-20-18)
Old 07-20-18, 12:01 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

REALLY tight on cash this month and was really worried I wouldn't make it through on groceries.

So I buckled down and this past week and spent quite a bit of time going through (online) coupons and making a list.
Also at one of my stores, each time you shop with them they give you a certain number of points. Each time you earn 100 points they give you a reward...you can use the reward on a discount on gas ($0.03 cents off per reward) which is what I've always done. But you can also get groceries with the rewards. Not sure why I never have but I just did...I had 6 rewards that needed to be used this month...and with that I got 2 packages of hamburger buns, a bag of 20 chocolate chip cookies, a big bag of potato chips, a thing of slice cheddar cheese...all for FREE...and I also got $1 off my purchase to boot!

So anyhow, I got myself about $70'ish in groceries this morning, for less than $38 . I don't know that It'll 100% get me through the next 11 or 12 days, but it'll be pretty dang close!

It's really nice when you can really get a ton for your money...especially when you really need it.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
lisariver (10-19-18)
Old 07-20-18, 01:42 PM
Contributor

Funky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to all

^^^That's awesome!

I just got my prescription for under $40, full cash price. Go Costco! Hopefully I will have insurance again soon, but for now, I'll call that a win!
psychopathetic (07-20-18)
Old 07-21-18, 09:24 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,025 Times in 2,185 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

I got a temporary promotion for 2 months to run a project
lisariver (10-19-18), peripatetic (07-21-18), psychopathetic (07-21-18)
Old 07-22-18, 01:20 PM

Cause I'm not trying to do enough to improve my life already (I'm being sarcastic lol...I'm doing a ton of stuff atm to really work on things)...tomorrow I'm going to start walking a few times a week.
My old granny friend talked me into it lol. Her and a group of other people do it at 10 in the morning.
I'm actually looking forward to it!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 08-23-18, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Cause I'm not trying to do enough to improve my life already (I'm being sarcastic lol...I'm doing a ton of stuff atm to really work on things)...tomorrow I'm going to start walking a few times a week.
My old granny friend talked me into it lol. Her and a group of other people do it at 10 in the morning.
I'm actually looking forward to it!
HA!
I took 1 walk with her...and I was done!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.