ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-14, 03:46 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,049 Times in 13,137 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Made You Smile Today?

Neymar, sinking a perfect goal on a free kick
(watching Brazil/Panama )
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (06-03-14), someothertime (06-05-14), Stevuke79 (06-03-14), Unmanagable (06-03-14)
Old 06-03-14, 04:59 PM

Thanked 4,240 Times in 2,409 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
lol omg...that just made me snort out loud! >.<'
I've been told I have that effect on people.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (06-03-14), Stevuke79 (06-03-14), Unmanagable (06-03-14)
Old 06-05-14, 04:17 AM

stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

A breakfast meeting was cancelled - and the kitchen staff gave me a little plate of fruit and a chocolate croissant
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
mercuranian (06-06-14), psychopathetic (06-05-14), Unmanagable (06-05-14)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-14, 07:32 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,240 Times in 7,588 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
someothertime (06-05-14), Unmanagable (06-05-14)
Old 06-05-14, 11:27 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

tryn-optmsm has disabled reputation

A friend gave me a stuffed teddy bear for no other reason than 'just because'
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tryn-optmsm For This Useful Post:
mercuranian (06-06-14), psychopathetic (06-06-14), Unmanagable (06-06-14)
Old 06-06-14, 01:47 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,792 Times in 8,903 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Martha made me smile:

http://www.thegabrielmethod.com/kidfoodblogger

Quote:
On the first day Martha Payne, 9, reviewed her school lunch online, she also posted a picture of a small pizza, a cupcake, sweet corn and a reconstituted potato croquette. “I’m a growing kid and I need to concentrate all afternoon and I can’t do it on 1 croquette,” she wrote. “Do any of you think you could?”

The New York Times reports that Scottish student Martha’s blog Neverseconds (so called because she’d never ask for seconds on her school lunches) rates her school meals on five criteria — number of mouthfuls, courses, healthiness, price and the presence of unwanted hair.

The blog had been viewed nearly by four million people one month after that first post. A global health movement was galvanized, and due to the intense criticism of their school’s food, Martha was told that she could no longer take her camera to school.

Within 24 hours of Martha’s blogging about the ban, though, Neverseconds received more than a million page views. Her town’s council lifted the camera ban soon after.
The publicity has brought a flood of donations to Mary’s Meals, a charity that feeds children in 16 countries. The $77,000 Martha raised built a canteen in Malawi to serve lunches to children there. Martha’s blog now includes photos of school lunches submitted from throughout the world, submitted by children and school staff alike.

Martha is not the first person to grapple with the quality of school meals, which critics contend rely heavily on fatty, salty, greasy and processed foods. Tater tots, pizza and cheeseburgers make regular appearances on too many school menus…

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (06-06-14), mercuranian (06-10-14), Nicksgonefishin (06-12-14), psychopathetic (06-06-14)
Old 06-10-14, 12:14 PM
ADDvanced Member

mercuranian has a spectacular aura aboutmercuranian has a spectacular aura about

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mercuranian For This Useful Post:
Gilthranon (06-16-14), psychopathetic (06-12-14), Rebelyell (11-05-14), Unmanagable (06-12-14)
Old 06-12-14, 01:27 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Having a chance to spend a little quality time with my stepson before he takes off on yet another adventure for the summer, then moves away to begin work. Seems like just yesterday he was only knee high to a grasshopper. Hahahaha!

The nature programs on our local public broadcasting channel being on when I feel like watching tv. Rarely can I find anything else I can stand to sit through or that can hold my attention.

Learning more about vibroacoustic tables, etc. and tactile sound therapy. Whoa! That would kick my music church jammage sessions up to a whole new level. I foresee much more clearing of clutter to make space and manifest some money for some type of in-home intensive personal healing set up. Word!

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
mercuranian (06-12-14), psychopathetic (06-12-14), Rebelyell (11-05-14), stef (06-12-14)
Old 06-12-14, 03:16 AM

Thanked 1,912 Times in 958 Posts
Nicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant future

The Dentist.... literally. Lol.

Said my gums were looking better but I need to brush more.... I'm up to once a day. Going for twice a day this week. Day one down!
psychopathetic (06-12-14), Unmanagable (06-12-14)
Old 06-12-14, 03:18 AM

Beautiful summer morning in the city! World cup tonight!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (06-12-14), Unmanagable (06-12-14)
Old 06-12-14, 03:59 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,240 Times in 7,588 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Hearing from a good friend

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (06-12-14)
Old 06-12-14, 02:29 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

The little hummingbird that flew over to the window to hang out for a bit as I took a moment to stop and check out the clouds when I was passing by. A ruby throated little beauty with the most vivid shades of emerald green. Wow. Timing is everything.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
mercuranian (06-17-14), psychopathetic (06-12-14), Rebelyell (06-16-14)
Old 06-13-14, 04:53 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Ladybugs eating the aphids off of our herbs and veggies.

Anticipation of a mostly clear night to get to see the full moon.

Tonight is leftover or take-out night and I don't have to cook.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
mercuranian (06-17-14), psychopathetic (06-13-14)
Old 06-16-14, 05:31 AM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

I had a girl on my birthday - I'm such a grown up now
The Following User Says Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (06-16-14)
Old 06-16-14, 07:33 AM
Well Modulated Moderator

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,193 Posts
amberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant future

My husband chatting me up... Made me blush too.

He makes my heart sing crazily sometimes.
mercuranian (06-17-14), Unmanagable (06-16-14)