ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-16, 01:34 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,242 Times in 7,590 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Made You Smile Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevuke79 View Post
The lyrics to a song made me think of this place, lol

So what's it gonna be?
Tell me can you hear me?

(Can you hear me?)

I'm so sick of it,
Your attention deficit
Never listen, never listen.
I'm so sick of it,
So I'll throw another fit.
Never listen, never listen.
Omgosh! Hey King Steves!!! It's good to see you man

((((((((((((((King Steves))))))))))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Last edited by BellaVita; 03-29-16 at 10:12 PM.. Reason: Took the "s" out of https to fix how to link affects the page
The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Stevuke79 (03-29-16)
Old 03-29-16, 02:12 AM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,904 Times in 9,304 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

Psycho's posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (03-29-16)
Old 03-29-16, 05:44 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,114 Times in 2,794 Posts
Stevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post

Lol . Awww thanks bro, I hope all is well

This planet is now property of the Sontaran Empire. Surrender your women and intellectuals. -Commander Strax
The Following User Says Thank You to Stevuke79 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (03-29-16)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-16, 07:15 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,792 Times in 8,903 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Knowing I get to go hang with some little miniature goats after while. They're so stinkin' cute.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-29-16), psychopathetic (03-29-16)
Old 03-29-16, 07:35 AM

Thanked 21,485 Times in 11,521 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

AND he rides a White Horse!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (03-29-16), Stevuke79 (03-29-16)
Old 03-29-16, 09:30 AM

Thanked 6,114 Times in 2,794 Posts
Stevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
AND he rides a White Horse!
Of course I am ... why wouldn't it be?!

(Ill assume you mean the 'warrior - hero' symbolism. .. though i am starting to get a little self conscious )

This planet is now property of the Sontaran Empire. Surrender your women and intellectuals. -Commander Strax
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stevuke79 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-29-16), psychopathetic (03-29-16)
Old 03-29-16, 11:32 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,242 Times in 7,590 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmanagable View Post
Knowing I get to go hang with some little miniature goats after while. They're so stinkin' cute.
lol are any of them hyperactive and hop around a lot? I've seen some videos of lil goats hopping around on each other's backs and it's hilarious

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 03-29-16, 05:00 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,882 Times in 1,245 Posts
Simargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud of

I'm making bread! This is a first for me. I'm so excited and my apartment smells amazing.

I feel like I'm going down a road I won't be able to turn back from.
aeon (03-29-16), BellaVita (03-30-16)
Old 03-29-16, 05:03 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simargl View Post
I'm making bread! This is a first for me. I'm so excited and my apartment smells amazing.

I feel like I'm going down a road I won't be able to turn back from.
God, I hope so. When I tried to bake bread all I remember is a giant mess, and a 15 pound loaf of wheat bread that was inedible.

I bet yours will be really good!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-29-16), Simargl (03-29-16)
Old 03-29-16, 05:18 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,792 Times in 8,903 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Quote:
lol are any of them hyperactive and hop around a lot? I've seen some videos of lil goats hopping around on each other's backs and it's hilarious
YES!!!! All of them!!!!

It was sheer f'n heaven, I tell ya'. There were some that were only 4 days old. Cuteness overload!

They continually hopped off, then on, then off, then on, on my back, on my neck, on my legs, nibbling at my hair and bandana, making that cute little goat sound that they make, bouncing over each other, up and down, all around, sideways hopping, dancing with the dog, not graceful AT ALL, and I felt right at home amongst the whole pile of 'em. Hahahaha!

I love the sporadic field trip ideas to keep myself entertained, and to make community connections. I meet the coolest people, and fur babies, that way.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (03-30-16)
Old 03-29-16, 05:33 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,882 Times in 1,245 Posts
Simargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
God, I hope so. When I tried to bake bread all I remember is a giant mess, and a 15 pound loaf of wheat bread that was inedible.

I bet yours will be really good!
I just ate a piece with butter and it's so good! Plus, it was really easy to make. (:
aeon (03-29-16), Little Missy (03-29-16)
Old 03-29-16, 07:58 PM

Thanked 14,556 Times in 6,500 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Baking bread is meditative for me.

Lovely, Simargl!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-29-16)
Old 03-29-16, 09:18 PM

LOL liked her banana pudding. I won't eat it.

Old 03-29-16, 10:25 PM

Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,930 Posts
Daydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't think of a single thing that made me smile today. Usually there is one. Today was a solemn day.

Last edited by Daydreamin22; 03-29-16 at 10:37 PM..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daydreamin22 For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-30-16), anonymouslyadd (03-30-16), BellaVita (03-30-16), psychopathetic (03-30-16)
Old 03-30-16, 12:23 AM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,904 Times in 9,304 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamin22 View Post
I can't think of a single thing that made me smile today. Usually there is one. Today was a solemn day.
I'm sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
Daydreamin22 (03-30-16)