ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-18, 07:05 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,238 Times in 7,588 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Okay, so who wants to come read me a bedtime story and tuck me into bed? lol

I fell asleep for about 1 1/2 hours...very deep restful sleep...but then I woke up and now my mind wont stop racing and I can't sleep .

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (10-20-18), Adenosine (10-20-18), lisariver (10-20-18), Lunacie (10-20-18), midnightstar (10-20-18)
Old 10-20-18, 08:07 AM
Contributor

Adenosine has a spectacular aura aboutAdenosine has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post

I fell asleep for about 1 1/2 hours...very deep restful sleep...but then I woke up and now my mind wont stop racing and I can't sleep .

Man, that picture hits home on so many levels.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Adenosine For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (10-20-18), lisariver (10-20-18), midnightstar (10-20-18), psychopathetic (10-20-18), Rebelyell (10-20-18)
Old 10-20-18, 09:12 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,278 Times in 13,952 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Omg...the usual nagging feeling that I haven't switched off the stove. But surely I have haven't I? I mean I always do. I've never not turned off the stove so why would I today? but what if I did today? ugh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (10-20-18), psychopathetic (10-20-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-18, 09:23 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 10-20-18, 11:20 AM

Thanked 25,985 Times in 12,126 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Omg...the usual nagging feeling that I haven't switched off the stove. But surely I have haven't I? I mean I always do. I've never not turned off the stove so why would I today? but what if I did today? ugh
My adhd is much worse than my adult daughter's, but she's the one who leaves
a burner or the oven turned on after cooking. I wonder why that is?

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (10-20-18), psychopathetic (10-20-18)
Old 10-20-18, 11:22 AM

Thanked 25,985 Times in 12,126 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Have you ever taken anything to help you go to sleep and stay asleep?
Some people find Melatonin works well. Didn't work for my Gkids.
Nove takes Trazadone every night, and I take it when I haven't been able
to sleep for a couple of nights. It seems to reset my internal sleep code.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (10-20-18)
Old 10-20-18, 11:33 AM

Good morning Lunsy! <3

I haven't tried any thing or sleep in years. My pill lady was happy to help me find something...but I was really scared that, with my sleep apnea, I wouldn't be able to wake myself to take a breath in my sleep because of the meds.

My cpap machine has done wonders for me. Especially when I've taken enough insulin to be within my target range (so that it's not too high and I need to pee all the time).
For the most part...when I sleep, my sleep is deep and very restorative. I have a bad night here and there...but dang! I'm getting the best sleep I may very well have had in my life.

But it hasn't fixed everything. I'm still having issues with insomnia, staying up all night, and not being able to fall back asleep.

I see my pill lady next week...and this is at the very top of my list of things to talk to her about. Now that I'm on a cpap machine, and don't have to worry about not breathing while I sleep...I'm open to the idea of trying some meds.

(((Lunsy)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (10-21-18), midnightstar (10-20-18)
Old 10-20-18, 01:20 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,713 Times in 13,412 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

One week to goooooooo before I can honestly say that new furbaby is mine <3

(I don't deal well with the number three so is it cheating to have her adoption date as being next weekend if I reserve her then?)

Only reason I'm not going to be putting her in the carrier and bringing her home same day is cause Tigger's in at the vet on the 3rd for her yearly routine stuff and I'll be bringing new furbaby home same day after Tigger's vet trip on the 3rd <3
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (10-20-18), lisariver (10-21-18), Lunacie (10-21-18), psychopathetic (10-20-18)
Old 10-20-18, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
One week to goooooooo before I can honestly say that new furbaby is mine <3
Uhhhh....

You spelt furmoo-moo wrong!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (10-20-18)
Old 10-20-18, 04:20 PM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

i hare worf salas tomight

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-18, 04:28 PM

Do you mean 'word salad' Mid-Mids?

It's very frustrating and I get so embarrassed when I fumble on my words. Really makes me feel like, and look like, and idiot.

Besides...I donn't like vegetables, so salads are gross! lol

(((((((Mid-Mids)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

midnightstar (10-20-18)
Old 10-20-18, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Do you mean 'word salad' Mid-Mids?

It's very frustrating and I get so embarrassed when I fumble on my words. Really makes me feel like, and look like, and idiot.

Besides...I donn't like vegetables, so salads are gross! lol

(((((((Mid-Mids)))))))
yea wird salas

srill csanr get it right

lerrice is griss

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-18, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
lerrice is griss
Actually lettuce and uncooked carrots are one of the very few vegetables I actually don't mind.
It's spinach and tomatoes and cabbage and all the other yucky stuff they put into salads. lol

on a (too much information!) side note...lettuce makes me gassy!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

midnightstar (10-20-18)
Old 10-21-18, 07:17 AM

Thanked 5,025 Times in 2,185 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually lettuce and uncooked carrots are one of the very few vegetables I actually don't mind.
It's spinach and tomatoes and cabbage and all the other yucky stuff they put into salads. lol

on a (too much information!) side note...lettuce makes me gassy!
The basis for all salads should be bacon
Lunacie (10-21-18), midnightstar (10-21-18), psychopathetic (10-21-18)
Old 10-21-18, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudorose View Post
The basis for all salads should be bacon

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (10-21-18), tudorose (10-29-18)