ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-20, 10:19 PM
ADDvanced Member

Drogheda98 has a spectacular aura aboutDrogheda98 has a spectacular aura about
it's a new Me, James I. M.

the personality formulation, with Joel's first riddles in my mind the formulations, transformation, heh, that was autonomus on my part and can't remember the other name here, Ego, soul, That one, oddly enough an old game show algorotheym, it, even some defense mechanisms the where still in my head, and why, and what, opened like locked doors and then the autonomy started, this is what transformation is... personally feel a piece of mind that is wonderful, have felt a number of different emotions in the past several hours, and also feel like knowing what zeal is like sense the defrag upstairs, getting on the correct side of conversations, new stuff here and I'm excited, thank you Joel if your reading and hope you liked your sweater hehe

My soul is known, that it's harmony, it's why we(myself as well as Austin_ where so good back then and our band was a bastion of hope, of escape, and was never a lie on my part, only a few guitarist where better, but none had our harmony, even the best guitarist we knew, Myself with Austin back then met, said we had this crazy harmony, synchrony, the band was our bastion from depression, when I left, Joel took me in and provided the mirror for the cracks, Austin, even though went on to form a new band, succumbed to depression, drank some drinks on the way home, crashed. a tear in my eye everytime and my tears never lie. if Joel is reading, nothing sexual ever happened. we where the political peacemakers of everyone around us, never tending to our own piece of mind. I could say something about cartesian duelism and just why cause yes, figured that out here as well, but you all will have to buy the book hehe.

Maybe I can finally get to righting that book, cause this autonomy stuff is phenomenal, I don't want to brag so.... autonomy is like defragging a computer hard drive in my mind, got the RfF differentiation, however, also collage. most of my ego is in my head, not written, and then the thoughts are more or less like the righting in a different form. yesterday I died a year ago 50 years from now Today I was born in 1980, that might not make much sense, but if any of you know anything about transference, it will.

oh ya , you all read an excerpt of my righting. no projection!
Old 01-01-21, 12:16 AM
ADDvanced Member

Re: it's a new Me, James I. M.

that one of my spirit is harmony, it is harmony.

this is something cool I figured out , the cartesian duel, , basicly like a shard of a good enough mother kinda ego stuck in anyone who has cartesian imago ego, like bipolar,, but not alter ego, there is so much less ego in my head, how I wright in text.
for joel, if he's reading, yes every riddle on my end was used, "the second one" in the 101 formation.

can't wait for latent talents, oh, the transformation, heh, autocorrect without me even really thinking, and my thinking is a lot less ego driving, kinda like the words written, just, in my mind and not on the screen.

as long as breath runs in these lungs of mine, Austin will be missed, but because of him, I know Me, and my spirit.

ya kind of a "my thread" type of thread, however, I like sharing good news, either personal or not personal.

Last edited by namazu; 01-01-21 at 05:32 AM..
Old 01-02-21, 12:45 AM
ADDvanced Member

hey yall, sorry for some things, I was really in a tissy with austin not being here to share the new year with the rest of es friends.

also got some formula's wrong. actually two formula's distinct rom eachother and a forumula that didn't make sense, and some abstractions that didn't abstract correctly. I was working out some anger, so sorry yall.

anyway happy new years.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-21, 12:50 AM
ADDvanced Member

sorry for the above, I was working on some anger from austin not being with us, friends of his how, some of that makes no sense in retrospect.

and no there is not two me's, I atleast got that right hehe. the meaning was "upgraded version of me"

so sorry yall. it's that Austin meant so much to so many here in my part of the world to so many.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drogheda98 For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (01-02-21), namazu (01-02-21)
Old 01-02-21, 03:26 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 17,553 Times in 8,247 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogheda98 View Post
sorry for the above, I was working on some anger from austin not being with us, friends of his how, some of that makes no sense in retrospect.

and no there is not two me's, I atleast got that right hehe. the meaning was "upgraded version of me"

so sorry yall. it's that Austin meant so much to so many here in my part of the world to so many.
Please donít feel sorry for trying to work out issues here. This is your thread and what this placed was designed for. Keep on keeping on!
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
namazu (01-02-21)