ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-20, 08:38 PM

CasioCurious will become famous soon enough
Mom gives me background on my hyperactivity!

So, my mom was showing me this picture--I was about 5 years old and I am clenching my fists and I seem angry.

She said I usually used to run around all day non stop and when I was told we was taking a family picture, I got ****** and couldn't wait to run around again.

I didn't know it was this bad as a child. Do you guys have any similar stories that your family shared with you?
Old 12-25-20, 10:43 PM
ADDvanced Member

Monox D. I-Fly has a spectacular aura aboutMonox D. I-Fly has a spectacular aura about
Re: Mom gives me background on my hyperactivity!

All my childhood teachers who had an unfortunate chance to teach me remember me as the kid who would throw tantrum for every smallest possible insults. The fact that most of my classmates were bullies didn't help either.
CasioCurious (12-26-20)