ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-17, 11:40 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,103 Times in 13,875 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part III

I was just going to be brave and do the dishes anyway but now I can see the spider again. What's the life of a spider? A giant one? I'd Google what it is but that would involve looking at pictures of spiders.

It's huge.

Gulp

I looked up spiders in the uk and there are some that can be upto 14cm. 14 cm???

I can't take my eyes off it. What a waste of time

The house is a pig sty though. Who knows what else we are going to get if we don't manage to clean more regularly.

What if it or its family members get into the living room and crawl onto fuzzling? What if they sting her? Apparently peppermint oil is a good repellent for spiders but it's dangerous for babies
Toxic.

The easiest soils probably be to vacuum it up but I can't kill a spider. I'd feel toň guilty. It's bad enough I had to get thousands of wasps killed last year. I hate summer.

I've been watching the stupid spider for more than 20min now. It's probably doing the same.

Last edited by Fuzzy12; 05-15-17 at 12:02 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (05-15-17)
Old 05-15-17, 12:27 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,551 Times in 13,321 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

*sends Ebony after Fuzzy's spider if Fuzzy doesn't mind it getting relocated into her bath*
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-15-17), psychopathetic (05-15-17)
Old 05-15-17, 03:34 PM

Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
BUT I DON'T WANNA GROW UP!!

Gotta head out to go baby sit my dad again today. Should be my last day though (but I'll still have to get up tomorrow morning to watch him).

Then I gotta get a piece of paper to my landlord tomorrow...that he needed on the 10th (and that's he's sent me a letter about once a month for the past 3 months letting me know he needed it by the 10th ). I do this to him every year. I suck.
It just means that he's recertifying me for another year...which means he's gotta come do a walk through inspection of my apartment, and I'm NEVER ready for that. So much mess and clutter...so I drag my feet dreading this time of year.

And then I have to call the sleep study center who finally approved me to set up an appointment with them.

Then I gotta set up an appointment with a liver doc who's in a town a couple of hours away...not at all locking forward to him and what he's got to say. /drags feet

I don't much like this adult thing.../kicks responsibilities in their shins!! >.<' lol
AdultIng sucks. Definitely not to be recommended.

Is it time for a other house inspection already??? Didn't you just have one??

How's your dad?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-17, 03:38 PM

Today I could actually pinpoint thr exact moment when fuzzling went from tired and ready to go to sleep to overtired and hyperactive. Now she's going crazy in her cot turning 360 degrees banging her head against the sides.

I'm so annoyed with myself. If I'd just been 5 min quicker she might have fAllen asleep. Now I'll probably have to wait for at least another hour and then do her whole bedtime routine again. I just can't get the timing right anymore.

Old 05-15-17, 03:46 PM

Thanked 25,896 Times in 12,080 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Today I could actually pinpoint thr exact moment when fuzzling went from tired and ready to go to sleep to overtired and hyperactive. Now she's going crazy in her cot turning 360 degrees banging her head against the sides.

I'm so annoyed with myself. If I'd just been 5 min quicker she might have fAllen asleep. Now I'll probably have to wait for at least another hour and then do her whole bedtime routine again. I just can't get the timing right anymore.

The timing keeps changing. It's hard to keep up with the changes.
You are doing your best and you love her to pieces.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-15-17), psychopathetic (05-15-17)
Old 05-15-17, 04:53 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,017 Times in 7,481 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BUT I DON'T WANNA GROW UP!!

Gotta head out to go baby sit my dad again today. Should be my last day though (but I'll still have to get up tomorrow morning to watch him).

Then I gotta get a piece of paper to my landlord tomorrow...that he needed on the 10th (and that's he's sent me a letter about once a month for the past 3 months letting me know he needed it by the 10th ). I do this to him every year. I suck.
It just means that he's recertifying me for another year...which means he's gotta come do a walk through inspection of my apartment, and I'm NEVER ready for that. So much mess and clutter...so I drag my feet dreading this time of year.

And then I have to call the sleep study center who finally approved me to set up an appointment with them.

Then I gotta set up an appointment with a liver doc who's in a town a couple of hours away...not at all locking forward to him and what he's got to say. /drags feet

I don't much like this adult thing.../kicks responsibilities in their shins!! >.<' lol
Been doing a pretty good job of taking care of my dad I think. At least I'm feeding him well! lol
His attitude has been pretty darned good...I'm not so concerned about his physical health atm as I am with his mental...I know he'll physically heal at this point...it's him getting into his grumpy moods that worries me.
So far so good there though . I think it's helping that he's getting a break from my mom (who can be very overbearing and...I don't know a better word for it than bi**hy...but I'll say meanly argumentative to keep it pg instead lol).

Called the sleep center...have an interview set up with them for tomorrow afternoon...guess they need to meet with me first before they decide if they'll do a study for me or not (haha I have no worries about them accepting me for a study...they'll see that I'm more than qualified for the need ).

Also called the liver doc...can't see him until july 3rd. Makes me happy ...that means I have an entire month yet before I have to deal with that crap haha.

Still haven't dealt with my landlord /sigh. Planning on doing so tomorrow morning.

My mom's not doing well after her surgery to clear out an artery in her neck. She's in a real mess atm.

And I'm home for a quick afternoon nap, then I gotta go baby sit my dad some more...do something for dinner and I have a ton of dishes I need to get done.

I just want 1 day to hide away completely to rest and be completely lazy. A day where I didn't spend a single second worrying about my parents and their health, or about the upcoming apartment inspection I have to do and the overwhelming amount of work I have to do before it...or about my own health, or anything else in the word. I just want a day of complete ignorance.
Just 1.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-15-17)
Old 05-15-17, 05:00 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've been watching the stupid spider for more than 20min now. It's probably doing the same.
But maybe the poor little spider doesn't want to bite The Fuzz Fuzz?

Maybe the cute little spider only just wants to hug The Fuzz Fuzzsters?

Yeah. A big giant hug with it's big giant fangs!? >>>Hug<<<

lol

(((((((Fuzzy)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-15-17), midnightstar (05-16-17)
Old 05-15-17, 06:54 PM

Quote:
But maybe the poor little spider doesn't want to bite The Fuzz Fuzz?

Maybe the cute little spider only just wants to hug The Fuzz Fuzzsters?

Yeah. A big giant hug with it's big giant fangs!? >>>Hug<<<

lol

(((((((Fuzzy)))))))
Even the soft toy spider is not cute.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (05-16-17), psychopathetic (05-15-17)
Old 05-15-17, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Been doing a pretty good job of taking care of my dad I think. At least I'm feeding him well! lol
His attitude has been pretty darned good...I'm not so concerned about his physical health atm as I am with his mental...I know he'll physically heal at this point...it's him getting into his grumpy moods that worries me.
So far so good there though . I think it's helping that he's getting a break from my mom (who can be very overbearing and...I don't know a better word for it than bi**hy...but I'll say meanly argumentative to keep it pg instead lol).

Called the sleep center...have an interview set up with them for tomorrow afternoon...guess they need to meet with me first before they decide if they'll do a study for me or not (haha I have no worries about them accepting me for a study...they'll see that I'm more than qualified for the need ).

Also called the liver doc...can't see him until july 3rd. Makes me happy ...that means I have an entire month yet before I have to deal with that crap haha.

Still haven't dealt with my landlord /sigh. Planning on doing so tomorrow morning.

My mom's not doing well after her surgery to clear out an artery in her neck. She's in a real mess atm.

And I'm home for a quick afternoon nap, then I gotta go baby sit my dad some more...do something for dinner and I have a ton of dishes I need to get done.

I just want 1 day to hide away completely to rest and be completely lazy. A day where I didn't spend a single second worrying about my parents and their health, or about the upcoming apartment inspection I have to do and the overwhelming amount of work I have to do before it...or about my own health, or anything else in the word. I just want a day of complete ignorance.
Just 1.
That sounds so stressful.

This probably sounds really stupid and maybe even presumptuous but somehow I'm so proud of you for taking care of your parents.

Still I hope they'll both be better soon and you can relax again a bit.
Old 05-15-17, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
The timing keeps changing. It's hard to keep up with the changes.
You are doing your best and you love her to pieces.
Thanks.

I'm getting upset and frustrated about really stupid things. I think the sleep deprivation is slowly getting to me. I need to figure out a way to get her to sleep for longer stretches in the night.

Also parent season is going to start soon. We have about 2 months before the next parents arrive.
Old 05-15-17, 07:58 PM

Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks.

I'm getting upset and frustrated about really stupid things. I think the sleep deprivation is slowly getting to me. I need to figure out a way to get her to sleep for longer stretches in the night.

Also parent season is going to start soon. We have about 2 months before the next parents arrive.
Sleep deprivation is a horrible form of torture. My ex didn't understand that.
He was a snorer with what I believe was sleep apnea. He claimed he slept
better with someone in bed with him and couldn't seem to understand that I
simply Could Not Sleep with him.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-16-17), psychopathetic (05-15-17)
Old 05-15-17, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Thanks.

I think you and I suffer on the same thing here...only for very different reasons obviously.

Man being tired all the time sucks

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-16-17)
Old 05-16-17, 07:43 AM

I don't know why I'm still so tired today. Fuzzling woke up only twice after i went to bed so I slept first for 2.5h and then for 3h and then probably for another 1.5h. That's 7h in total. I shouldNT be this tired.

Also im wasting her nap time. She might wake up any moment. I've got so much to do but I'm not sure 3hat exactly I should do. Maybe I should make a list thst I can refer to whenever I have some time for chores.
Old 05-16-17, 10:30 AM

Quote:
I don't know why I'm still so tired today. Fuzzling woke up only twice after i went to bed so I slept first for 2.5h and then for 3h and then probably for another 1.5h. That's 7h in total. I shouldNT be this tired.

Also im wasting her nap time. She might wake up any moment. I've got so much to do but I'm not sure 3hat exactly I should do. Maybe I should make a list thst I can refer to whenever I have some time for chores.
A lot depends on whether you're being woken up during REM sleep. Timing is
everything ... I've said that for most of my life.

Old 05-16-17, 12:49 PM

RextheDog is on a distinguished road

the words "fur baby"
Feeling like I should be doing something, and I'm not doing anything today.

That is all.