ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-30-18, 03:29 AM
Drogheda98 Drogheda98 is offline
Member
 

Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Harrison, Arkansas,
Posts: 47
Thanks: 21
Thanked 25 Times in 18 Posts
Drogheda98 has a spectacular aura aboutDrogheda98 has a spectacular aura about
serious question, about smarts and mental disorders.,

I just need to vent. I loged on to the smart profile on facebook I haven't loged onto for a while, and looked at what other people where going through.

and I'm sorry, I know that I am blessed with a high iq and I don't want to come off as higher than anyone becuase I know that I am not, everyone is of equal value.

but damn man, it seems that every high iq person has something, dyslexia, comorbids, adhd. I've just been able o self reflect, and I don't know if it's because of my adhd or over controlling parents. I find myself asking myself "why is my family screwed up", then I witness my mother refracting behaviors that my father and other family members internolizes and I have to try my damndestto keep my cool, remembering everything that my therapist has said.

it just, you knoiw, it just seems cruel that the smartest have to live inside themselves, inside myself.. dr jordan peterson said that " people don't want to hear about hte internal lives of the smart and creatives in this world", and ya, he is right. if I show my stuff in any domain, I get ridiculed , even in guitar playing, yet this person, this me, is supposed to keep on keeping on when only a handfull of people can get me. to be humbell in that respect can be, difficult,m however it's on me (and in me) to keep on being humble (ehh, not this thread,exactly sorry everyone)

I can do it, I know it, I can give it my all, I have to say "screw the haters", just keep on keeping on, be the best I know that I am capable of being, you know you can (self reflection) in all of my work.

however, when I give my all, when I give it all I can people stair. I didn't miss the stellar mark, something my therapist reminds me off(or something I remember him saying to me, you know, where the id is known the ego is or something), however keeping the balance is an act of faith into itself. others don't beleive in me, so I have to believe in myself, that is a tall order, people don't think I can, but I know I can, that is a tall order, yet even talking about smarts get's people riled up yet I'm supposed to keep on keeping on, crap man, that is almost encermountable when everyone is against you (self reflection). when people ask how do you do that and, hey, I have a 12 page report, they don't beleive ... ehh, don't wound self Drog.... THAT is what I've been doing lately mentally, yet the same people that would wound me, would have me give a you statment to wound myself, are there, at every turn of the page. and their is still this gaping trust wound that my mother, ehh, "hhelped instill"

I guess, if anyone is willingm to provide a link to why it is that smart people, specificly, usually have some sort of thing to overcome. I'm just tired tonight, and needed to vent for a bit, seeing those similar to myself, struggeling with the same issues man,, it's hard to know that this is the case sometime. I have to study transactional analysis to be who I am to not **** others off, when it seems that, others are just overly ambisious to walk over me and still, I have to fly like the pheonix to not walk on eggshells anymore, a balancing act to be sure.

sorry, my weill right now is faultering a bit, time for bed
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drogheda98 For This Useful Post:
Jacksper (01-01-19), stef (12-30-18)
  #2  
Old 12-30-18, 03:37 AM
sarahsweets's Avatar
sarahsweets sarahsweets is offline
Mod-A-holic
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: nj, usa
Posts: 28,348
Thanks: 5,761
Thanked 32,762 Times in 15,185 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: serious question, about smarts and mental disorders.,

What is "the smart facebook" profile?
__________________
President of the No F's given society.

I carried a watermelon?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (12-30-18)
  #3  
Old 12-30-18, 03:54 AM
Drogheda98 Drogheda98 is offline
Member
 

Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Harrison, Arkansas,
Posts: 47
Thanks: 21
Thanked 25 Times in 18 Posts
Drogheda98 has a spectacular aura aboutDrogheda98 has a spectacular aura about
Re: serious question, about smarts and mental disorders.,

smart anxious misfits
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #4  
Old 12-30-18, 04:08 AM
Drogheda98 Drogheda98 is offline
Member
 

Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Harrison, Arkansas,
Posts: 47
Thanks: 21
Thanked 25 Times in 18 Posts
Drogheda98 has a spectacular aura aboutDrogheda98 has a spectacular aura about
Re: serious question, about smarts and mental disorders.,

also, I really don't mean to step on anyones toes here, I know how touchy this subject can be, if anyone thinks I am, I'm sorry., I truly am, I know that even on this forum, I have acted vein in the past and it hurts knowing that I have.
ya, that's the balancing act. I have to forgive myself, as well as other's in this same boat, when it seems that other's won't, and that hurts so much... and l,ike my therapist said, it's not my fault, it's a defencese mechanism..... however, his words don't make the pain go away, you know.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-30-18, 11:24 AM
Little Missy's Avatar
Little Missy Little Missy is online now
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
 

Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: BIG, Wonderful, Wyoming USA
Posts: 15,887
Thanks: 23,590
Thanked 21,614 Times in 11,596 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: serious question, about smarts and mental disorders.,

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
What is "the smart facebook" profile?
Like mensa only able to lie about it more with no one in person to talk to.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you are uncool ~ Lester Bangs

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
sarahsweets (12-30-18)
  #6  
Old 12-30-18, 04:34 AM
stef's Avatar
stef stef is offline
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: west of Paris
Posts: 18,427
Thanks: 37,520
Thanked 27,183 Times in 13,197 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute
Re: serious question, about smarts and mental disorders.,

-I think that having a high IQ sometimes comes with a high level of introspection;
then there is a natural jealousy of "success";
-and then if you are being your natural, true self and "show" your intelligence ( and this absolutely does not mean bragging or showing off), well people become suspicious or find it odd or pretentious;
-if you have some noticeable comorbid, some people really don't believe you can produce anything acceptable in the first place, let alone brilliant work.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Drogheda98 (12-30-18), Jacksper (01-01-19)
  #7  
Old 12-30-18, 04:53 AM
Drogheda98 Drogheda98 is offline
Member
 

Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Harrison, Arkansas,
Posts: 47
Thanks: 21
Thanked 25 Times in 18 Posts
Drogheda98 has a spectacular aura aboutDrogheda98 has a spectacular aura about
Re: serious question, about smarts and mental disorders.,

stef, don't introspect like that, I'm just, hurting right now, I know now how the super ego agency in myself and others behaves, the you statments are always a reflection in some capacity, and damnit,
I don't want to end up like my mother in that regard.

I emplr you stef to to undo that reflective statment for your own good, in your own person perhaps, like pave over the you statment with another you statment, I don';t want to wound anyone.

so I gota get stronger to not wound those that I don't mean to wound (that is everone), this past year has been eye opening to say the least. no not hte past year, the past week.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Drogheda98 For This Useful Post:
stef (12-30-18)
  #8  
Old 12-30-18, 05:28 AM
sarahsweets's Avatar
sarahsweets sarahsweets is offline
Mod-A-holic
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: nj, usa
Posts: 28,348
Thanks: 5,761
Thanked 32,762 Times in 15,185 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: serious question, about smarts and mental disorders.,

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
-I think that having a high IQ sometimes comes with a high level of introspection;
then there is a natural jealousy of "success";
-and then if you are being your natural, true self and "show" your intelligence ( and this absolutely does not mean bragging or showing off), well people become suspicious or find it odd or pretentious;
-if you have some noticeable comorbid, some people really don't believe you can produce anything acceptable in the first place, let alone brilliant work.
Who do you think gets jealous of success? The high IQ people about each other or lower IQ people? Or do you mean that lower IQ people are jealous of the success or intelligence of higher IQ people. I know that I feel like my IQ is average and the closest official test I ever took gave me a score that implied I am way more dumber than I think. This upset me because I do not feel as "low" as this score indicated but people say these tests are scientifically accurate predictors and indicators of intelligence so I have to suck it up. And long time ago I read something about emotional IQ being a possible thing where your ability to communicate with others and express compassion and empathy to a broad spectrum of the population meant that you had a high emotional IQ. I do not know what became of that information. I have always been called precocious and wellspoken, but who can be those things and still have a horrible IQ result?
__________________
President of the No F's given society.

I carried a watermelon?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-30-18, 05:03 AM
stef's Avatar
stef stef is offline
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: west of Paris
Posts: 18,427
Thanks: 37,520
Thanked 27,183 Times in 13,197 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute
Re: serious question, about smarts and mental disorders.,

I'm sorry, I don't understand; This has caused me no distress, and I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. also, perhaps I misunderstood your post.

it's kind of a conclusion I've come to over the past months and really, I'm very much at peace with this whole issue, at last.
which really started in first grade - I could already read, but could not understand the teacher's instructions...
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Drogheda98 (12-30-18), Jacksper (01-01-19), kwalk (12-30-18), Little Missy (12-30-18)
  #10  
Old 12-30-18, 05:14 AM
Drogheda98 Drogheda98 is offline
Member
 

Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Harrison, Arkansas,
Posts: 47
Thanks: 21
Thanked 25 Times in 18 Posts
Drogheda98 has a spectacular aura aboutDrogheda98 has a spectacular aura about
Re: serious question, about smarts and mental disorders.,

same. you statments are always inner and not outer statments, something that I have been really trying to understand lately.

sort of like the frued aperature, the you is the cart, the I is the driver and the it is a horse, it's taken a while to realize this in myself and for others, from my understanding that is a smart persons delimna, however, if a person doesn't have them in them,(like others) then a you statment is, I think, talking directly to the other person. or when you specify the other person (heh, the other person not being self)

no one in my family believes in me, except for perhaps my brother. he was the golden child, I was the ghost child and my sister the scapegoat. I've never lived up to my potential because of my mothers iron reign, and that is mostly what therapy has been about, connecting all those dots. it's hard, when you (self reflection) knows that you are really smart however, your mother (my mother) commands with a you statment (refractive I think, turns the brain into gue unless you know how to dismiss projections), to say " can you do these two very simple things", makes you think you can't handle things you can(self reflective).

ehh I'm sorry, just sort of, down tonight and need to vent.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Drogheda98 For This Useful Post:
stef (12-30-18)
  #11  
Old 01-01-19, 12:58 AM
tudorose's Avatar
tudorose tudorose is online now
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Oz
Posts: 4,162
Thanks: 4,938
Thanked 5,215 Times in 2,269 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: serious question, about smarts and mental disorders.,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogheda98 View Post
no one in my family believes in me, except for perhaps my brother. he was the golden child, I was the ghost child and my sister the scapegoat. I've never lived up to my potential because of my mothers iron reign, and that is mostly what therapy has been about, connecting all those dots. it's hard, when you (self reflection) knows that you are really smart however, your mother (my mother) commands with a you statment (refractive I think, turns the brain into gue unless you know how to dismiss projections), to say " can you do these two very simple things", makes you think you can't handle things you can(self reflective).

ehh I'm sorry, just sort of, down tonight and need to vent.
You are not on the right forum for this issue. Neither is the smart group. You won't get what you need from either.

You may get some more constructive advice from an adult children of narcissists forum. Deal with that and life gets easier
__________________
Half human, Half alien
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tudorose For This Useful Post:
Drogheda98 (01-01-19), Little Missy (01-01-19), stef (01-02-19)
  #12  
Old 01-01-19, 04:22 AM
Drogheda98 Drogheda98 is offline
Member
 

Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Harrison, Arkansas,
Posts: 47
Thanks: 21
Thanked 25 Times in 18 Posts
Drogheda98 has a spectacular aura aboutDrogheda98 has a spectacular aura about
Re: serious question, about smarts and mental disorders.,

a lot of this is just talking(wrighting) to myself, I invite anyone to critisize because critisism is the only way in which I learn how to communicate better, what works and what doesn't.

I can self reflect, and ya, I am digging up old wounds tudorose. I'm not afraid to sit in the wounds and self reflect to heal. I truly know what this is and unlocked that door to see myself long ago. you know, you(self reflection), I'm not afraid to look in the mirror and burn judges inside of me instead of outside of me, same with old scripts that I'm unlocking and ego statments.

and I know just saying I'm compassionate is kind of lame, and I'm ok with that, I'm alright with self deprecating humor. the therapist did his magic and I've allreaddy moved through them, and now ya, thanks to yourself tudorose, I see that wound. more self reflection is needed to heal that particular wound.

also, and I know this is kind of lame of me to admit right here, like "look at this guy thinking he is so cool with his words and and s''t(working on humor ) however, I am fully capable of visualizing and feeling what other people feel from their own perspective.... which is, you know, hard to do on discussion boards.... uhh, I am way less robotic in person, and that's alright, I'm getting this. I know the difference between self talk and talking to others, I can often find a projection that I am projecting (and ya you caught one turdose that I need to sit in for a while).

ehh, I just kind of think that the boards are kind of, an extension of therapy. I know were perfection is, perfection is that we are all human beings and of equal value because we are human beings. every person is perfect just the way we all are because of that fact, that we are humans. the 0 so to speak. perfection from being a human does not mean that we can't change aspects of ourselfs that we don't like(ehh, that I don't like in myself that is, other people are responsible for the same) because ya, I'm smart, doesn't make me more human than anyone else, and I get that. any kind of critisism is welcome and you know, you(SR) can really change who you(SR) are. I think just in this thread I've changed a lot, and that is exactly why I made the thread, to see the limits of where my ego can go.

I get the psyche(or at-least parts of it), the blinds in my windows in my room are removed (that has value), I've allreaddy battled the darkness and that... heh, that was an interesting event, it's all life drive from here on out, learning to communicate properly with people. for a good couple of months I didn't do any of that and I could feel my cognition slipping, so I guess, thats another reason I'm writing so much . the more I wright the more I connect the dots on just how far this can go in any direction while talking to people.

so I'm looking for advice. my mind is just, fast. even in this thread I've changed a lot just looking at each post and the TA from them. when I'm on, I engage in behavior really fast. I know a lot about a lot of stuff because curiosity is a core component of who I am, it's part of my personality. when I denied that part of myself, I slipped cognitively, I could feel the cloud in my mind, and to love oneself one has to love everything about oneself

thats right, I'm remembering something my therapist said long ago, the connections to people, you talk about photography stuff to people that are interested in photography, same with space stuff, business stuff etc...(I don't think I have to say SR anymore). I could be wrong but this is the place for self healing, asking advice, landing on my face heh, etc...

you are like a lighthouse for the acquired knowledge you have, however, you only talk about such knowledge in appropriate situations, I get it now. you do not brag about what you can do, you show what you can do with the acquired knowledge and skills you have(all sr).

all these dots where what I where looking for, to connect em for a bright new year.

sense the beginning of therapy, I've always been determined even in the darkest parts, I always had hope and courage. turdose(sp) I think I needed that kick in the pants so to speak to keep me on my feet, I leget thank you turdose. any critisism is welcome even though, most of this here is just me talking to myself and reorganizing idea's
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Drogheda98 For This Useful Post:
tudorose (01-01-19)
  #13  
Old 01-01-19, 12:49 PM
Lunacie's Avatar
Lunacie Lunacie is offline
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: south-central Kansas
Posts: 19,477
Thanks: 20,965
Thanked 26,218 Times in 12,240 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: serious question, about smarts and mental disorders.,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogheda98 View Post
a lot of this is just talking(wrighting) to myself, I invite anyone to critisize because critisism is the only way in which I learn how to communicate better, what works and what doesn't.

I can self reflect, and ya, I am digging up old wounds tudorose. I'm not afraid to sit in the wounds and self reflect to heal. I truly know what this is and unlocked that door to see myself long ago. you know, you(self reflection), I'm not afraid to look in the mirror and burn judges inside of me instead of outside of me, same with old scripts that I'm unlocking and ego statments.

and I know just saying I'm compassionate is kind of lame, and I'm ok with that, I'm alright with self deprecating humor. the therapist did his magic and I've allreaddy moved through them, and now ya, thanks to yourself tudorose, I see that wound. more self reflection is needed to heal that particular wound.

also, and I know this is kind of lame of me to admit right here, like "look at this guy thinking he is so cool with his words and and s''t(working on humor ) however, I am fully capable of visualizing and feeling what other people feel from their own perspective.... which is, you know, hard to do on discussion boards.... uhh, I am way less robotic in person, and that's alright, I'm getting this. I know the difference between self talk and talking to others, I can often find a projection that I am projecting (and ya you caught one turdose that I need to sit in for a while).

ehh, I just kind of think that the boards are kind of, an extension of therapy. I know were perfection is, perfection is that we are all human beings and of equal value because we are human beings. every person is perfect just the way we all are because of that fact, that we are humans. the 0 so to speak. perfection from being a human does not mean that we can't change aspects of ourselfs that we don't like(ehh, that I don't like in myself that is, other people are responsible for the same) because ya, I'm smart, doesn't make me more human than anyone else, and I get that. any kind of critisism is welcome and you know, you(SR) can really change who you(SR) are. I think just in this thread I've changed a lot, and that is exactly why I made the thread, to see the limits of where my ego can go.

I get the psyche(or at-least parts of it), the blinds in my windows in my room are removed (that has value), I've allreaddy battled the darkness and that... heh, that was an interesting event, it's all life drive from here on out, learning to communicate properly with people. for a good couple of months I didn't do any of that and I could feel my cognition slipping, so I guess, thats another reason I'm writing so much . the more I wright the more I connect the dots on just how far this can go in any direction while talking to people.

so I'm looking for advice. my mind is just, fast. even in this thread I've changed a lot just looking at each post and the TA from them. when I'm on, I engage in behavior really fast. I know a lot about a lot of stuff because curiosity is a core component of who I am, it's part of my personality. when I denied that part of myself, I slipped cognitively, I could feel the cloud in my mind, and to love oneself one has to love everything about oneself

thats right, I'm remembering something my therapist said long ago, the connections to people, you talk about photography stuff to people that are interested in photography, same with space stuff, business stuff etc...(I don't think I have to say SR anymore). I could be wrong but this is the place for self healing, asking advice, landing on my face heh, etc...

you are like a lighthouse for the acquired knowledge you have, however, you only talk about such knowledge in appropriate situations, I get it now. you do not brag about what you can do, you show what you can do with the acquired knowledge and skills you have(all sr).

all these dots where what I where looking for, to connect em for a bright new year.

sense the beginning of therapy, I've always been determined even in the darkest parts, I always had hope and courage. turdose(sp) I think I needed that kick in the pants so to speak to keep me on my feet, I leget thank you turdose. any critisism is welcome even though, most of this here is just me talking to myself and reorganizing idea's
Actually, this reminds me of my friend from high school, so smart and got good
grades ... but I swear she didn't have the common sense to go with it.

I had more common sense than her, and I have ADHD and ASD.
__________________
ADD is not a problem of knowing what to do; it is a problem of doing what you know.
-RUSSELL A. BARKLEY, PH.D.


As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-01-19)
  #14  
Old 12-30-18, 07:51 AM
Emre22's Avatar
Emre22 Emre22 is offline
Committee Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Turkey
Posts: 851
Thanks: 628
Thanked 583 Times in 389 Posts
Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all
Re: serious question, about smarts and mental disorders.,

You can have an IQ test, it is measurable
"you don't have to believe" or "you don't have to know"

I almost heard this sentence from people who have mental illness

it is nothing but a consolation, a lie that we can tell ourselves

but if it is really like that then we should have an IQ test

Feeling special or having higher IQ doesnt change the fact that people suffer from mental disorder

I completely against this idea that "hey mental illness is a sign of higher IQ, being smart"

there is no such mystery or myth, it is researchable .

i will talk for myself , i really don't need that kind of consolation or a lie which can keep me happy

i don't need to feel blessed

people with mental disorders can be smart , can have high IQ or average or below average

there is no concrete proof that which shows there is a correlation between "being smart" and mental disorders
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
Batman55 (01-07-19), Fuzzy12 (12-31-18), stef (12-30-18)
  #15  
Old 12-30-18, 09:08 AM
tudorose's Avatar
tudorose tudorose is online now
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Oz
Posts: 4,162
Thanks: 4,938
Thanked 5,215 Times in 2,269 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: serious question, about smarts and mental disorders.,

Not understanding this thread. Are you asking if being super smart also tied to a deficit?
__________________
Half human, Half alien
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) 2003 - 2015 ADD Forums