ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-11, 02:31 PM
Forum Guru

Hathor is on a distinguished roadHathor is on a distinguished roadHathor is on a distinguished roadHathor is on a distinguished roadHathor is on a distinguished roadHathor is on a distinguished roadHathor is on a distinguished roadHathor is on a distinguished roadHathor is on a distinguished roadHathor is on a distinguished road
Re: You Know You Have ADHD When ...

God keeps making your things disappear

(It is the only possible explanation, things just vanish so quickly and effectively that there cannot be a natural explanation)
blue teal (08-28-11), Edmund (03-01-12), homestead4u (04-07-12), Jewelz81 (10-01-11), Late Bloomer (12-17-11), spamsmom (11-14-11), Thandimanillon (12-05-11), Unmanagable (08-19-11)
Old 08-18-11, 03:47 PM
Contributor

holmracing is a glorious beacon of lightholmracing is a glorious beacon of lightholmracing is a glorious beacon of lightholmracing is a glorious beacon of lightholmracing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
God keeps making your things disappear

(It is the only possible explanation, things just vanish so quickly and effectively that there cannot be a natural explanation)
LOL i blame the Gremlins... Found my keys that had been missing for almost a year in the bottom of my son's train drawer. Since the kids swear it wasn't them.. it had to be the gremlins!

Now if only the little beasts would clean the house so i don't have to!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holmracing For This Useful Post:
homestead4u (04-07-12), Jewelz81 (10-01-11)
Old 08-18-11, 08:41 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 10,506 Times in 5,690 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

You go to drink a beer and open the car door to look for something and you arent even drunk.the door hits the bottle and busts the inside of your lip and gums.Yeah I did this tonite after I got done cutting a lawn.Im such a spaz dammit
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-11, 08:44 PM
Banned

Thanked 2,720 Times in 1,613 Posts
tired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to behold

you believe something that might not be true but no one can make you feel better.. or they don't know how much you care bout it and you can't figure out how to make yourself feel better about it. (ex: i honestly believe adderall ruined my life at this point) but i try to keep my mouth shut.. except on here.
The Following User Says Thank You to tired1823 For This Useful Post:
Jewelz81 (10-01-11)
Old 08-18-11, 09:22 PM

Thanked 7,894 Times in 4,065 Posts
fracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond repute

You plan your day out but end up hyper focusing on your latest Android app and now find it hard to focus on anything.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fracturedstory For This Useful Post:
catrenn (10-27-12), Forgot my brain (12-05-11), homestead4u (04-07-12), Hyper Focus (11-29-12), PixelAngelBaby (01-03-13)
Old 08-18-11, 09:32 PM
Banned

Thanked 2,720 Times in 1,613 Posts
tired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to behold

You tend to fly by the seat of your pants, last minute, late, unprepared...

You can think of a few creative ways to get yourself out of a situation only you would get into in the first place.

You sometimes have an unconventional way of getting things done. Ex: when I was 16 I got pulled over for speeding and got a warning. I didn't have my drivers license but I innocently informed him that I didn't but he could look it up in his car.

Last edited by tired1823; 08-18-11 at 09:43 PM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tired1823 For This Useful Post:
Excelsior1 (11-18-12), homestead4u (04-07-12), Smokey405 (08-19-11)
Old 08-18-11, 10:03 PM

Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

When you make 1 mistake after another or you break 1 thing and it breaks like 4 things simeltaneosly in the process.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
addrian2011 (08-18-11), Forgot my brain (12-05-11), gracious_mama (04-09-12), holmracing (08-19-11), homestead4u (04-07-12)
Old 08-18-11, 10:26 PM

Dolorem Ipsum is a glorious beacon of lightDolorem Ipsum is a glorious beacon of lightDolorem Ipsum is a glorious beacon of lightDolorem Ipsum is a glorious beacon of lightDolorem Ipsum is a glorious beacon of lightDolorem Ipsum is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmracing View Post
LOL i blame the Gremlins... Found my keys that had been missing for almost a year in the bottom of my son's train drawer. Since the kids swear it wasn't them.. it had to be the gremlins!
Elves.

In addition to hiding all my stuff (with special reference to socks and pens), the elves replace all the food in my kitchen cupboard with jars of powdered corriander. Why do I own six jars of powdered corriander? I can't recall ever having cooked anything with powdered corriander in it.
homestead4u (04-07-12)
Old 08-18-11, 10:34 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

Thanked 1,164 Times in 553 Posts
selita has much to be proud ofselita has much to be proud ofselita has much to be proud ofselita has much to be proud ofselita has much to be proud ofselita has much to be proud ofselita has much to be proud ofselita has much to be proud ofselita has much to be proud ofselita has much to be proud of

I recently found a jar of cayenne powder dated the year I was born.
homestead4u (04-07-12)
Old 08-18-11, 10:39 PM

When you lose something and find everything but the thing your looking for.If you didnt need or want the damn screw driver it be right there in front of you ready to bite you in the @ss.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Forgot my brain (12-05-11), homestead4u (04-07-12), PixelAngelBaby (01-03-13), Thandimanillon (12-05-11)
Old 08-18-11, 11:00 PM

Dolorem Ipsum is a glorious beacon of lightDolorem Ipsum is a glorious beacon of lightDolorem Ipsum is a glorious beacon of lightDolorem Ipsum is a glorious beacon of lightDolorem Ipsum is a glorious beacon of lightDolorem Ipsum is a glorious beacon of light

... you tell rambling, Grandpa Simpson-esque anecdotes and can't seem to stop yourself doing it.
homestead4u (04-07-12), Late Bloomer (12-17-11), MonaLisaSimpson (06-07-13)
Old 08-19-11, 01:34 AM
Contributor

holmracing is a glorious beacon of lightholmracing is a glorious beacon of lightholmracing is a glorious beacon of lightholmracing is a glorious beacon of lightholmracing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
When you lose something and find everything but the thing your looking for.If you didnt need or want the damn screw driver it be right there in front of you ready to bite you in the @ss.
LMAO!!! I do this constantly.... If i want a black sharpie then i can find every other marker that i've owned for the last 10 years but NOT ONE black sharpie. Found a silver metalic colored sharpie! That is until the day i go buy a new one and then i find the last 30 that ive bought within a week.

Do the same thing with my Lighters. Can't find one when i need one. Go buy a pack of 5 then all of a sudden i have 50!

I tell you its the Gremlins! Or the Elves... Either way they need to find a new hobby. Hiding my stuff isn't working out for me anymore.

Or you put something where you are absolutely sure you won't lose it and then can't find the darn thing for 6 months!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to holmracing For This Useful Post:
donnzmail (06-16-13), gracious_mama (04-09-12), homestead4u (04-07-12), Rebelyell (08-19-11), Thandimanillon (12-05-11)
Old 08-19-11, 01:38 AM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 15,719 Times in 7,967 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

You can't stop crying.
homestead4u (04-07-12), PixelAngelBaby (01-03-13), Rebelyell (08-19-11), spamsmom (11-14-11), Thandimanillon (12-05-11), Unmanagable (08-19-11)
Old 08-19-11, 01:42 AM

... you somehow manage to lose four bright yellow, high visibility workshirts, somewhere in your office.

[headdesk]
dragokatzov (08-12-12), jordanbamabelle (11-28-11), Rebelyell (08-19-11), Thandimanillon (12-05-11)
Old 08-19-11, 02:36 AM
Contributor

When you go to the laundromat to finally catch up on all the piles of clothes and find clothes that your kids have outgrown and were buried at the bottom... And also find clothes that you forgot you even owned!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to holmracing For This Useful Post:
dragokatzov (08-12-12), Excelsior1 (11-17-12), jordanbamabelle (11-28-11), spamsmom (11-14-11)