ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-15, 04:40 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,088 Times in 574 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part II

I was bored and wondered what a remix of the dial up internet sound effect would sound like

http://youtu.be/9-jb3ZS4JOk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TurtleBrain For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (07-05-15), Skyf@ll (07-05-15)
Old 07-05-15, 04:50 PM
Suspended Account

Skyf@ll is a splendid one to beholdSkyf@ll is a splendid one to beholdSkyf@ll is a splendid one to beholdSkyf@ll is a splendid one to beholdSkyf@ll is a splendid one to beholdSkyf@ll is a splendid one to beholdSkyf@ll is a splendid one to behold

Haha the old 56k modems how could I forget.

I remember when mines was on the blink- it phoned people's houses when trying to establish a connection...all I could hear through the modem was a confused voice going "hello...hello?" Lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Skyf@ll For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (07-05-15)
Old 07-05-15, 06:23 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 15,864 Times in 8,516 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Deep and dark and thick pouring rain. It makes me feel alive.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (07-05-15)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-15, 09:08 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 11,508 Times in 5,770 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Has it rained much for ya Lil Miss?

It might've rained more than I'm aware of here...but as far as I'm aware it only sprinkled for somewhere around .000005 seconds before drying up again .
I spoke too soon! Been raining on and off all day

"Be gentle with yourself tonight.
You've been here before. You might be here again.
But in between, you have a chance.
Snatch that f'n thing up and use it for all it's worth."

--
Unmanagable
Old 07-05-15, 11:15 PM
Mrs dvdnvwls [Moderator]

Thanked 18,784 Times in 9,257 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

Went swimming 4th day in a row.

I could get used to this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (07-06-15), stef (07-06-15)
Old 07-06-15, 03:19 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 24,012 Times in 11,826 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaVita View Post
Went swimming 4th day in a row.

I could get used to this.
I went yesterday! I can only go on Sunday really (what kind of municipal pool closes at 7 PM ? I'm still in public transportation!)
It's such good relaxing exercise. I'm a little uncoordinated but I feel graceful, swimming.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (07-06-15), psychopathetic (07-06-15)
Old 07-06-15, 03:29 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I've never liked swimming lol :P. Even as a kid...I've always been very self conscious.

When I go swimming I have to wear a shirt.

And a sweater. A coat. Some pants. And socks!

Oh and we can't forget the gloves and the hat!

>.<'

...ah screw it! On second thought...I'm just not going swimming and you can't make me!

--
Unmanagable
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (07-06-15), stef (07-06-15)
Old 07-06-15, 03:30 AM

Also...NEVER go in the deep end of the pool.
The sharks will eat you!

--
Unmanagable

Last edited by psychopathetic; 07-06-15 at 03:41 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (07-06-15)
Old 07-06-15, 03:35 AM

I want to get CPR and First Aid certified (I've been certified before many years ago)...Can take the courses for $50.

If I do, do you guys think it'd be inappropriate of me if I asked my boss at a retirement home if they could re-reimburse me the $50?

I might ask my boss first if the center provides CPR/First Aid training. They might.

--
Unmanagable
The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
stef (07-06-15)
Old 07-06-15, 07:57 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 15,864 Times in 8,516 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Another dark and cloudy cool day. Yeah.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (07-06-15)
Old 07-06-15, 08:16 AM
Mrs dvdnvwls [Moderator]

Thanked 18,784 Times in 9,257 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Also...NEVER go in the deep end of the pool.
The sharks will eat you!

I legit used to be scared of that.

Also as a little girl I never put my arms/legs off the side of the bed because I fully believed there were alligators under there.
The Following User Says Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-15, 11:07 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,743 Times in 881 Posts
Baal Moom has disabled reputation

For a while when I was little, I had to perform a complex ritual nightly before entering bed. I think it included stepping on the floor-tiles in a specific pattern, then throwing my slippers violently off my feet, one after the other, and finally, maybe, jumping into bed. I think I thought that if I didn't do that, demons would come and drag me to hell.
Old 07-06-15, 03:02 PM

Quote:
I've never liked swimming lol :P. Even as a kid...I've always been very self conscious.
omg /sad

I just had a flash back and remember exactly where my hate for swimming started

No idea how old I was, but I was chubby and at a big public pool in town...and I use to suck in my stomach so I wouldn't look so fat...well I was sucking it in as I was walking to the pool and I over heard 2 other little boys my age say something about how I looked like I had boobs.
That's when I started to hate swimming.

--
Unmanagable
Old 07-06-15, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baal Moom View Post
For a while when I was little, I had to perform a complex ritual nightly before entering bed. I think it included stepping on the floor-tiles in a specific pattern, then throwing my slippers violently off my feet, one after the other, and finally, maybe, jumping into bed. I think I thought that if I didn't do that, demons would come and drag me to hell.
Awww

(((((((Little Moom)))))))

--
Unmanagable
Old 07-06-15, 04:39 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 15,236 Times in 8,517 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want to get CPR and First Aid certified (I've been certified before many years ago)...Can take the courses for $50.

If I do, do you guys think it'd be inappropriate of me if I asked my boss at a retirement home if they could re-reimburse me the $50?

I might ask my boss first if the center provides CPR/First Aid training. They might.
Ask them if they offer the training, that way you won't be paying out of your own pocket for it
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post: