ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-16, 07:09 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 17,364 Times in 9,317 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeftheginger View Post
Really wow I did not know that I dig that. Thanks
YES! You do or you will. Or, you'll learn to. It comes with the territory.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Jeftheginger (11-03-16)
Old 11-03-16, 07:10 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,225 Posts
Simargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
and HOT and chilly...eyes are burny-burny...I know! I'll brush my fangs and slap in my mouth guard. Guys dig that.
Quote:
When scrolling supafast I mistake this avatar for aeon's.

What happened to the giant squid?
Hah! I've done the same thing.

That was my hermit squid. A friend put this little lego guy on my desk the other day. I thought he'd make a decent avatar.
Old 11-03-16, 07:11 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Simargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud of

I'm not sure why I keep double quoting you.
Old 11-03-16, 07:41 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simargl View Post
I'm not sure why I keep double quoting you.
I don't even know HOW to double quote. Ha!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Simargl (11-03-16)
Old 11-03-16, 08:11 PM

Hey, I really like those gnarly kinds of whole grain pasta way better than plain ole' white kind.

Simargl (11-03-16)
Old 11-03-16, 08:55 PM
Forum ADDvocate

I stutter in casual conversation. I rarely stutter at work. Wth?

The severity of the stutter comes and goes. I don't hate it but I am curious.
aeon (11-04-16)
Old 11-03-16, 08:58 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Quote:
I don't even know HOW to double quote. Ha!
I've double quoted manually in the past but this is automatic! I have no idea how I'm doing it.
aeon (11-04-16), Little Missy (11-03-16)
Old 11-03-16, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simargl View Post
I stutter in casual conversation. I rarely stutter at work. Wth?

The severity of the stutter comes and goes. I don't hate it but I am curious.
I do it too sometimes.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (11-04-16), Simargl (11-03-16)
Old 11-04-16, 04:59 PM

hahahahahaha, I found a fake alligator Samsonite make up case like my old one and bought it for a buck.

It is really nice. A traveler's beholden.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (11-04-16), Simargl (11-05-16), stef (11-04-16)
Old 11-05-16, 09:09 AM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,216 Times in 640 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

If you ever want to make an airplane pun, just wing it
aeon (11-05-16), BellaVita (11-05-16), Fuzzy12 (11-05-16), Little Missy (11-05-16)
Old 11-05-16, 09:42 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,218 Times in 8,667 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Such good soul nourishment it's been to spend four days and nights with these three kids. They've been open to trying vegan recipes, and LOVED each one, been helping me tap into my creative artistic side, kept me immersed in belly laughs each day, reminded me of the importance of self-care, and I've had three times the usual dosage of hugs twice a day.

So thankful for those who have enough confidence in me to trust my abilities in caring for their loved ones. I question and doubt myself much more often than necessary, apparently. Or maybe the little people simply help me want to be response-able, whereas most of the grown ones have already plucked my nerves.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-05-16), stef (11-05-16)
Old 11-05-16, 09:55 AM

I am wasting every minute because I can hardly bear the thought of two more days without the dogs.

LOL hates the days without the dogs too.

And now we are supposed to feed the squirrels less...THEY are not in charge. LOL and I are in charge. Ha! I work for LOL, not THEM.

It is making me feel really deep down naggingly sad that THEY are beginning to take away her say so. I can only prevent so much and I really did the best I could to buy her some more months and it worked. Until the next meeting. Keep me out of it!

Honestly, why did they have to pick November to begin this? Every day of November makes me re-live That November and why am I the one every one looks to for their decisions?

LOL and I just want to smoke cigarettes in the garage and be left alone. With the dogs.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (11-05-16), Fuzzy12 (11-05-16), Greyhound1 (11-05-16), midnightstar (11-05-16), Simargl (11-05-16), stef (11-05-16)
Old 11-05-16, 06:43 PM

Thanked 10,777 Times in 4,775 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this photo from Doreen Spooner.

Greyhound1 (11-06-16), Little Missy (11-05-16), Simargl (11-05-16), stef (11-05-16)
Old 11-05-16, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
I really like this photo from Doreen Spooner.

I adore Borzoi's

aeon (11-05-16)
Old 11-05-16, 10:06 PM
Forum ADDvocate

That moment when you realize you're bleeding and you have no idea how it happened...

'Tis but a flesh wound!
aeon (11-05-16)