ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-17, 02:03 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 15,941 Times in 8,555 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part II

Where is STEF????!!!!!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-05-17)
Old 01-05-17, 05:42 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 24,044 Times in 11,836 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

hey I'm watching tv
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-05-17)
Old 01-05-17, 06:17 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Groovy because I am WIGGED OUT!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-05-17), stef (01-05-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-17, 06:29 PM

Thanked 25,392 Times in 11,801 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

I miss watching TV.

Especially murder mysteries.

Oh well...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-05-17), psychopathetic (01-05-17)
Old 01-05-17, 06:40 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 11,509 Times in 5,770 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
I miss watching TV.

Especially murder mysteries.

Oh well...
Don't worry. Before you know it you'll be watching plenty of tv. Like Barney and Paw Patrol and Sesame Street, and Bubble Guppies, and Dora too!

Who needs a good murder mystery, when instead you can enjoy the mystery of where the missing red kite went? (which btw...if you have at least 1 eye and at least 2 working brain cells you can clearly see is in the tree! ).

"Be gentle with yourself tonight.
You've been here before. You might be here again.
But in between, you have a chance.
Snatch that f'n thing up and use it for all it's worth."

--
Unmanagable
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-05-17), Fuzzy12 (01-05-17), stef (01-05-17)
Old 01-05-17, 07:07 PM
Zen moderator

stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

goodnight everyone
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-05-17), psychopathetic (01-05-17), Simargl (01-05-17)
Old 01-05-17, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
goodnight everyone
No. What?? AWOL forever and then a perfunctory goodnight? Okay.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-05-17), stef (01-06-17)
Old 01-05-17, 08:26 PM

Thanked 25,392 Times in 11,801 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Don't worry. Before you know it you'll be watching plenty of tv. Like Barney and Paw Patrol and Sesame Street, and Bubble Guppies, and Dora too!

Who needs a good murder mystery, when instead you can enjoy the mystery of where the missing red kite went? (which btw...if you have at least 1 eye and at least 2 working brain cells you can clearly see is in the tree! ).

Right now fuzzling gets excited when she finds her feet to play with...

Hard to believe that currently the budgies are supposed to be smarter than her...

It's absolutely fascinating to see her develop though. Every day she seems to be picking up a new skill...or a new annoying habit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-05-17), stef (01-06-17)
Old 01-05-17, 10:18 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,480 Times in 1,096 Posts
Simargl is a splendid one to beholdSimargl is a splendid one to beholdSimargl is a splendid one to beholdSimargl is a splendid one to beholdSimargl is a splendid one to beholdSimargl is a splendid one to beholdSimargl is a splendid one to beholdSimargl is a splendid one to behold

I made a vat of cold brewed coffee. It's been a while. I've been spending too much on coffee at cafes lately. It's a little wonky considering my CBC is better than most iced drinks I can buy.
aeon (01-06-17), Little Missy (01-05-17), psychopathetic (01-05-17)
Old 01-05-17, 11:22 PM
Contributor

julialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Awww! I LOVED reading all of this from you this morning! Thank you for the update!
I really can feel your excitement through your posts and it's so clear how much becoming a teacher means to you. Like it's your calling in life and you just ooze with passion for it! It's just fun to read! lol you're going to be such an amazing teacher!!

And your tarot deck! I love that you're so excited about it! lol...that's just the exact same way I get about new things I get sometimes. I love them deeply.

I don't know. I know this sounds corny haha...but thank you! I can feel your happiness in these posts and your smiles and happiness has made me happy this morning!

(((((((Julia_Best_Teacher_EVER_In_Training)))))))
aaaaaaaaaaaa!!! omg i'm happy to hear this!!! thank you!!!! i've done multiple readings, for a couple things......... there was something that said you shouldn't do it too often, and i dont think i will, but there have just been some burning questions, and i ask them when the time is right & i'm open to the discovery. i did get the Death card in my very first reading. LOL. it was upside down also

@Aeon
i'm the entire cups family tbh. and wands. and some of the swords. and pentacles are just kinda there but i don't relate to it too much. i do have a lot of water and fire in my natal chart, followed by air, and i have little earth influence. funny how that works! i <3 queen of cups though, is she one of your favorite cards?

edit: actually, that was a lie. my strongest is water, and air and earth have roughly the same (earth has one less), and fire only has like two. lol! that also makes sense, i guess, whatever

-neutral milk hotel
The Following User Says Thank You to julialouise For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-05-17)
Old 01-06-17, 12:39 AM

Thanked 9,491 Times in 4,225 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by julialouise View Post
@Aeon
i'm the entire cups family tbh. and wands. and some of the swords. and pentacles are just kinda there but i don't relate to it too much. i do have a lot of water and fire in my natal chart, followed by air, and i have little earth influence. funny how that works! i <3 queen of cups though, is she one of your favorite cards?

edit: actually, that was a lie. my strongest is water, and air and earth have roughly the same (earth has one less), and fire only has like two. lol! that also makes sense, i guess, whatever
I took a long personality psychometric test online a few years ago, and results were given as cards from the Rider-Waite deck.

My result was The Queen of Cups.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following User Says Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
julialouise (01-06-17)
Old 01-06-17, 01:01 AM

Thanked 9,491 Times in 4,225 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simargl View Post
I made a vat of cold brewed coffee. It's been a while. I've been spending too much on coffee at cafes lately. It's a little wonky considering my CBC is better than most iced drinks I can buy.
I'd love to do cold brew sometime, but after thinking about it, I had to admit that I don't have the time management skills or energy or discipline to engage in a process with delayed reward.

ADHD + melancholic depression means lots of ideas die shortly after birth, and I tend to kill the ones that dare live. Of course, that comes with both benefits and disadvantages.

From experimenting, I've found that I really enjoy light-to-medium roast the best, as I enjoy the flavor of the coffee without it being overtaken by the taste of roast. Undoubtedly, the higher caffeine content is influencing my feeling in this regard.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-06-17), Simargl (01-06-17), stef (01-06-17)
Old 01-06-17, 04:36 AM
Zen moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
No. What?? AWOL forever and then a perfunctory goodnight? Okay.
worked late again, fell asleep watching my show (live comedy! parodies. I was so disappointed. the last thing i saw, was this thing where Darth Vador chooses a small french construction company to build the Death Star ... )

it's the end of the fiscal year in a law firm...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-06-17), Little Missy (01-06-17), psychopathetic (01-06-17)
Old 01-06-17, 04:46 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 15,342 Times in 8,574 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Nightmares can go die in a bad place. Preferably monopoly jail.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-06-17), julialouise (01-06-17), psychopathetic (01-06-17), stef (01-06-17)
Old 01-06-17, 09:54 AM

First morning above zero in probably not that long but it sure seemed like a long stretch. And it is only 4 degrees.

Thank GOD the dogs are coming because LOL was borderline evil yesterday afternoon.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-06-17), psychopathetic (01-06-17), stef (01-06-17)