ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-17, 08:25 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 15,265 Times in 8,203 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Psycho I absolutely love reading about all your activities!!
I know! It sounds way more fun than what we are doing.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (01-07-17), Fuzzy12 (01-07-17), psychopathetic (01-08-17), Simargl (01-08-17)
Old 01-08-17, 01:33 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 11,085 Times in 5,538 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Psycho I absolutely love reading about all your activities!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
I know! It sounds way more fun than what we are doing.
lol...it's funny cause I feel just the very same way about reading a lot of other people's posts about what they're doing.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (01-08-17), Simargl (01-08-17)
Old 01-08-17, 03:35 AM
Mrs dvdnvwls [Moderator]

Thanked 18,530 Times in 9,144 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

I forgot to post about it, but David Archuleta had another birthday. He is 26 years.

I have been amazed by him since he was 16.

He is still leaving me in awe to this day.

He is such a gift, he has made such an impact on my life.

So I guess, happy belated birthday David Archuleta.
The Following User Says Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-08-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-17, 09:07 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (01-08-17)
Old 01-08-17, 11:55 AM

Thanked 4,066 Times in 2,325 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

It's a day.
The Following User Says Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-08-17)
Old 01-08-17, 01:36 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,052 Times in 555 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

Sparrows can't ever sit still when you want them to can they? I keep trying to snap a picture of them when they're by the window, but they fly away the moment I've got the camera ready... they be trollin' yo.. little prankter ninjas with wings.
Old 01-08-17, 03:02 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 14,542 Times in 8,070 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back home now and both Ebony and Tigger have been fussing around me tonight <3
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-17, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBrain View Post
Sparrows can't ever sit still when you want them to can they? I keep trying to snap a picture of them when they're by the window, but they fly away the moment I've got the camera ready... they be trollin' yo.. little prankter ninjas with wings.
I once went on a butterfly hunt (it's a get together they do in my town each year trying to identify as many species of butterflies as they can for science purposes) hoping to get a ton of great photos of them...and just like your sparrows, it turned out to be way more difficult than it sounded lol...them dang butterflies are quick...and I swear they'll stay put and still right until the point where I'm just about to get the perfect photo!

Old 01-08-17, 06:41 PM
Mindful moderator

Thanked 3,628 Times in 1,543 Posts
Hermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud ofHermus has much to be proud of

When I'm in love with a woman in the beginning I will get out of my way to do nice things for her. Things I don't do for myself. Since in recovery I want to abstain from romantic and sexual relationships for a year at least (although it isn't easy), I decided to start doing those things for myself. Taking myself to dinner, the sauna, movies etc. If I want to learn to love myself, why wouldn't I treat myself to the things I would treat someone else to?
The Following User Says Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (01-08-17)
Old 01-08-17, 06:43 PM

Thanked 24,869 Times in 11,528 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermus View Post
When I'm in love with a woman in the beginning I will get out of my way to do nice things for her. Things I don't do for myself. Since in recovery I want to abstain from romantic and sexual relationships for a year at least (although it isn't easy), I decided to start doing those things for myself. Taking myself to dinner, the sauna, movies etc. If I want to learn to love myself, why wouldn't I treat myself to the things I would treat someone else to?
Great idea! !!!!!
Old 01-08-17, 09:02 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,052 Times in 555 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

I think my new years resolution is to not delete my youtube channel
psychopathetic (01-09-17)
Old 01-08-17, 10:34 PM

Thanked 4,066 Times in 2,325 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

I want to do more manual labor, but my back won't let me. To be young again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (01-08-17), psychopathetic (01-09-17)
Old 01-09-17, 05:24 AM

Weather is odd.

Just a couple of nights ago it was getting to around -20F (-29C) in my area.
And here it is just a couple of nights later, and at 2:30am it's about 35F (1.7C) here.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (01-09-17)
Old 01-09-17, 05:43 AM

Thanked 24,869 Times in 11,528 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Weather is odd.

Just a couple of nights ago it was getting to around -20F (-29C) in my area.
And here it is just a couple of nights later, and at 2:30am it's about 35F (1.7C) here.
Now that sounds a lot more like a place that humans can live in!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-17, 07:36 AM

Thanked 15,265 Times in 8,203 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now that sounds a lot more like a place that humans can live in!!
It is going to be 40 today. Yay.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post: