ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-17, 10:07 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,833 Times in 2,833 Posts
Fraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part III

It's 2am in the morning, i'm due to go back to college on the tuesday but really don't want to go back. The thought of going back is making me feel extremely anxious. I still need to do an assessment that I walked out on last year as I just couldn't do it (stupid written assessments!) I haven't revised for it at all as I can't really find the information i'm looking for anywhere, or perhaps it's staring me in the face and i'm just not taking it in.

If I had known that the course I was doing contained subjects that heavily focused on the ability to plan things, I would have avoided it. (But then again, everybody keeps telling me that these subjects are neccessery at this level regardless of the course you choose) So i'm bummed, even if I attempt a different course next term.

In other words, i'm doomed to fail at any college course I choose to do.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fraser_0762 For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (01-08-17), julialouise (01-10-17), psychopathetic (01-08-17), stef (01-09-17)
Old 01-08-17, 10:15 PM

Thanked 4,219 Times in 2,401 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Fantasy feels good only when it's occasionally fed by reality.

That made sense when I typed it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-08-17), stef (01-09-17)
Old 01-08-17, 11:27 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

C15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by C15H25N3O View Post
I hyperfocus a game which is no good idea.
Deleted!!! Gaming is addictive and pure waste of time not only at my age!

CBD-votary

Last edited by C15H25N3O; 01-08-17 at 11:56 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C15H25N3O For This Useful Post:
julialouise (01-10-17), psychopathetic (01-09-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-17, 02:31 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,660 Times in 6,246 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C15H25N3O View Post
Deleted!!! Gaming is addictive and pure waste of time not only at my age!
Meh, depending on how disruptive the game(s) are to your life...there's certainly much worse things one can waste their time on.

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
julialouise (01-10-17)
Old 01-09-17, 03:40 AM

Thanked 28,056 Times in 12,981 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser_0762 View Post
It's 2am in the morning, i'm due to go back to college on the tuesday but really don't want to go back. The thought of going back is making me feel extremely anxious. I still need to do an assessment that I walked out on last year as I just couldn't do it (stupid written assessments!) I haven't revised for it at all as I can't really find the information i'm looking for anywhere, or perhaps it's staring me in the face and i'm just not taking it in.

If I had known that the course I was doing contained subjects that heavily focused on the ability to plan things, I would have avoided it. (But then again, everybody keeps telling me that these subjects are neccessery at this level regardless of the course you choose) So i'm bummed, even if I attempt a different course next term.

In other words, i'm doomed to fail at any college course I choose to do.
Why don't you email the lecturer and ask for assistance? Maybe they can point you towards the information you require
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-09-17)
Old 01-09-17, 11:08 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,222 Times in 12,818 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Im still super busy! January is beyond insane
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-09-17)
Old 01-09-17, 11:28 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Man I wish you could relax more.

(((((((Stef-Stef)))))))

Old 01-09-17, 11:28 AM

Thanked 12,925 Times in 5,752 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing...I seem to have adapted to this holiday schedule, or lack thereof, with the greatest of ease.

Fishbowl of fresh-ground Illy, anisette biscotti, a wee vape here and there, and my sweetie by my side, resplendent and pure catnip she is.

Well, well, sometimes everything is just peachy-splendid.

Blesséd Be,
Ian
Old 01-09-17, 02:03 PM

Thanked 23,974 Times in 11,094 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

When my autistic granddaughter is feeling really anxious, she will tell her mom
"I don't feel good, I don't think I can go to school tomorrow."

So on Sunday when she came out of the bathroom and said, "Mom, my tummy
feels like I'm sick," mom and her boyfriend just looked at each other and rolled
their eyes.

An hour later she's laying on my bed, chilling out with me, and gets up to go to
the bathroom. A minute later she yells for mom.

Mom and I rush to the bathroom. There is vomit all over the toilet seat and
Nove looks at mom and says, "See, I told you I was sick."

I couldn't help chuckling as I got her a wet washcloth and cleaned up the mess.

Poor kiddo was sick several more times during the night. She's nibbling on
graham crackers and sipping ginger ale. And of course she stayed home from
school.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Old 01-09-17, 02:21 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 20,511 Times in 12,016 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Funacie I hope she feels much better soon
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Can't make it all alone, I built my dreams around you" Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (01-09-17), psychopathetic (01-09-17)
Old 01-09-17, 03:15 PM

(((((((Nove-Noves)))))))

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (01-09-17)
Old 01-09-17, 04:34 PM

My therapist had a cancellation today so I'm going in to see her in about 20 minutes. I've been avoiding her for months, but I suppose if I want to keep my case open, it might be helpful to bop in once in a great while .
I'm really only wanting to do my weekly support group there though. I'm not sure I have it in me to do weekly/bi-weekly 1 o 1 sessions. Though I'm not doing great in life atm...I'm not doing horrible either. Or at least I'm not in a bad place mentally.

So we'll see. She scares me.

Old 01-09-17, 04:59 PM

eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Spinnin wheels.
Old 01-09-17, 06:15 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

C15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to all

Call center waiting loops suck like benzos!

CBD-votary
Old 01-09-17, 06:42 PM

I just don't want to do anything anymore.
The Following User Says Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
julialouise (01-10-17)
Closed Thread