ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-17, 06:43 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,639 Times in 12,409 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclectic beagle View Post
I just don't want to do anything anymore.
Beagle it's nice to have you back. I hope you've been good though you don't sound too happy now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
eclectic beagle (01-09-17)
Old 01-09-17, 06:51 PM

Thanked 4,118 Times in 2,349 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Beagle it's nice to have you back. I hope you've been good though you don't sound too happy now.
Thanks, Fuzz. Good to be back. Yeah, I'm not too thrilled with life atm, but it'll pass. Probably.
The Following User Says Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (01-09-17)
Old 01-09-17, 07:02 PM

Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh me neither.
eclectic beagle (01-09-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-17, 07:10 PM

Hubby is pretty much ignoring my parents and I really wish he didn't. I can't even blame him though that adter 4 months of them staying with us he doesn't really want to spend much time with them.

I'm myself at the stage where I just want them to leave but I dint even know how to broach the subject. I don't want them to feel unwelcome.

I mean how do you tell someone they are not welcome without making them feel unwelcome ???
Old 01-09-17, 07:14 PM

Also I've just realised that I am officially now unemployed
Old 01-09-17, 08:33 PM

Thanked 22,945 Times in 10,580 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
Funacie I hope she feels much better soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
(((((((Nove-Noves)))))))
She asked her mommy to get something from KFC for dinner so she's feeling
better. Bath tonight, school tomorrow.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-09-17)
Old 01-09-17, 10:53 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,225 Posts
Simargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud of

The good news is that I'm probably not allergic to Dex. The bad news is that there's definitely something in my apartment that I'm allergic to and I know idea what it is. I'm going to the allergist on Thursday.
C15H25N3O (01-09-17), Lunacie (01-09-17)
Old 01-10-17, 02:43 AM
Contributor

julialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud of

i went to disability services today to get my accommodations set up for this term, and i brought my diagnosis with me, and had a generally great conversation with the woman who runs the program

which is great, because now i'm over 100 pages behind in my Ed courses, and definitely behind (but maybe not so badly) in my history class. i feel really really really bad about it, and i feel like i should have been able to do it this weekend, and i honestly just DONT know where the time GOES!!!!!! except i did lose a few hours by taking a couple classmates to the grocery store & all the stuff that entails....

i also gave in today and bought a stack of paper plates and bowls. i got the medium-sized plates. i used one today for chicken nuggets

i know it's a disability and that's why i'm behind in my classes, and i have accommodations for it, but i still cant help but feel like i'm still at fault for it by being lazy or irresponsible, but i've done a lot of responsible things since i got back to school ):

all i know is that it's a quarter to 1am, i have to get up at 7:30, and i'm NOT the type to lose sleep over stupid (but actually pretty important) assignments.

oh BUT i did spend a lot of time working on a poem for class, and it was 5 pages in length, so whatever i'm fineeee

-neutral milk hotel

Last edited by julialouise; 01-10-17 at 02:55 AM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to julialouise For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (01-10-17), Fuzzy12 (01-10-17)
Old 01-10-17, 03:12 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Simargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud of

Gah. My last comment on here.
aeon (01-11-17)
Old 01-10-17, 07:09 AM

Thanked 17,358 Times in 9,314 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simargl View Post
Gah. My last comment on here.
huh. what? forever?

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 01-10-17, 10:19 AM

Fuzzling has just gained 50g this week. She's refusing to take any bottled milk so I can't even supplement her feeds.

I'm also really worried why her immune system is so bad. She's always got a cold or something. Maybe she's just weak because she doesn't feed properly? She seems healthy otherwise. I don't know. I wish I knew what I'm doing wrong or even if it isn't my fault I wish I knew what is wrong.
julialouise (01-11-17)
Old 01-10-17, 11:07 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 17,739 Times in 10,169 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Fuzzy, you're doing an amazing job

Ebony's in a mood this afternoon, she keeps grumbling at Tigger and idk what her mood's about, I think she needs a
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
All paranoia can go fart in the litter tray.
Old 01-10-17, 11:56 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
huh. what? forever?
Aaah, no. I'm sticking around! I didn't mean it like that.

My last post was off. I left out words and replaced some with homonyms. I used to be so careful with my text. I'm not sure what happened.
aeon (01-11-17), Little Missy (01-10-17), stef (01-10-17)
Old 01-10-17, 02:30 PM
Mindful moderator

Thanked 5,082 Times in 2,202 Posts
Hermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant future

Totally ****** off. I'm always trying to do my best to stay positive and be supportive of others. But if I have a problem it seems like people don't take me seriously (I don't mean the people at this forum).
The Following User Says Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
julialouise (01-11-17)
Old 01-10-17, 02:35 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Little Nut is a splendid one to beholdLittle Nut is a splendid one to beholdLittle Nut is a splendid one to beholdLittle Nut is a splendid one to beholdLittle Nut is a splendid one to beholdLittle Nut is a splendid one to beholdLittle Nut is a splendid one to behold

I just noticed something that I find unusual and don't understand. Why would someone log into a forum and;
  • Only create new threads or
  • Only respond to threads they have created

I just noticed this and it has been going on for a while for multiple accounts. I have no idea whether this is multiple people or not or if this is common on other forums as well. I don't have an issue with this it is that I am surprised I never noticed it before and I don't understand the practice.

Any input would be appreciated so I can get this ridiculous confused look off of my face. TIA, -LN
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (01-10-17)