ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-18, 06:31 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,254 Times in 11,386 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

The one night I get up even earlier than usual and not a soul in sight.

I havn't seen the dogs in so long I don't even remember them.

Every single muscle and bone in my body still hurts.

I have an appt. @ 2 but I'm not in the mood to see him. I don't want him to see me, he'll know.

I think I can put the ring back on but if the scar tissue moves around and up I'll be phoooked. I can not handle another finger tie off.

I am exhausted. How will I get over this without antibiotics?

Everything I wrote seems much more dramatic than it is.

When I don't believe things are dramatic is when they really are.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-03-18), Fuzzy12 (01-03-18), mctavish23 (01-14-18), Simargl (01-05-18), stef (01-03-18)
Old 01-03-18, 06:44 AM

Thanked 29,867 Times in 13,789 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Can you use your hand again missy?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-03-18), mctavish23 (01-14-18)
Old 01-03-18, 06:58 AM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Can you use your hand again missy?
oh yeah, I can play piano -very hard though- but grasping things is even harder because the scar tissue prevents making a fist.

I must have a real bad infection because just typing is exhausting. Coffee doesn't even taste good, sure sign of sickness with me.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-03-18), Fuzzy12 (01-03-18), Lunacie (01-03-18), mctavish23 (01-14-18), stef (01-03-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-18, 07:04 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 31,936 Times in 14,760 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Going to NYC to see Miss Saigon on broadway. It was the first musical I ever saw on broadway 24 years ago. They brought it back and my mom got tickets to see it with her for christmas. I have mixed emotions. I hate train rides but there is no other way to get to nyc cause no way can I drive in NYC. And the smoking thing is hard in the city-not that it should dictate what I can do.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (01-03-18), Little Missy (01-03-18), Lunacie (01-03-18), mctavish23 (01-14-18), Simargl (01-05-18), stef (01-03-18)
Old 01-03-18, 07:10 AM

Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Just in a crabby mood suddenly. Worried about my small fuzzling. She's back at nursery after a two week break. They've moved her to the toddler room. I wasn't keen to transition her too early but her wonderful key worked whom she absolutely loved and was super attached to has left anyway. So new room and semi new people. She still cries like crazy when I drop her off. My new employer has agreed to me working part time (4 days a week) so that's a relief though I feel a bit guilty because I'm losing a lot of money and perks.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-03-18), Little Missy (01-03-18), Lunacie (01-03-18), mctavish23 (01-14-18), stef (01-03-18)
Old 01-03-18, 08:36 AM

I take it back. Everything IS dramatic. I need to take a shower and wash my hair. I'm too weak.

I just ate 6 clementines. Like that is going to cure me.

I have a terrible headache.

My eyes burn.

ooo! Maybe the dogs will come today and I can sleep with Maizee.

What a fairy tale. LOL will be needier than ever and the dogs will be running in and out.

I sit on a hard oak chair. Just a chair. And not even a well made one at that.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-03-18), mctavish23 (01-14-18), stef (01-03-18)
Old 01-03-18, 09:24 AM

Meticulously washed IT and THAT.

Face and fangs perfecto.

I could have showered but I'm too weak to stand and hold that stupid hand held which can be made to stay in place but WHY will it not stay in the right place? It showers the wall so well. Made somewhere strange I'm certain.

It has been SO dry and SO cold for SO long my hair is perfectly straight and shiny! Must be filthy to arrange itself so prettily and stay in place.

Yesterday Weather Bug said sunshine all week long and warm temps. Now it added cloudy all day, which is good.

Oh God. LOL's in 2 1/2 hours. It's her bath day. Maybe I can just slip in next to her on the bath bench and bath lady will do me too and not even notice. If she argues I'll argue back that the contract des not say one only.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-03-18), Fuzzy12 (01-03-18), mctavish23 (01-14-18), stef (01-03-18)
Old 01-03-18, 11:35 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,439 Times in 13,254 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Feel better soon Missy
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
mctavish23 (01-14-18)
Old 01-03-18, 12:12 PM

Thanked 25,716 Times in 11,997 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Meticulously washed IT and THAT.

Face and fangs perfecto.

I could have showered but I'm too weak to stand and hold that stupid hand held which can be made to stay in place but WHY will it not stay in the right place? It showers the wall so well. Made somewhere strange I'm certain.

It has been SO dry and SO cold for SO long my hair is perfectly straight and shiny! Must be filthy to arrange itself so prettily and stay in place.

Yesterday Weather Bug said sunshine all week long and warm temps. Now it added cloudy all day, which is good.

Oh God. LOL's in 2 1/2 hours. It's her bath day. Maybe I can just slip in next to her on the bath bench and bath lady will do me too and not even notice. If she argues I'll argue back that the contract des not say one only.
I love my bath bench. My back hurts so bad if I stand more than a couple of
minutes but with the bath bench I can take a longer shower AND wash hair.

Last time we stayed at a hotel we got one that was handicap accessible so
there was a bath bench, but for Christmas we wanted a room with three beds
and those don't have the handicap accessible ... but after some thinking I
realized I could take the plastic ice chest and sit on that in the tub.
Bonus ... I could hide the presents in it so I didn't have to worry about having
the van broken into while we stopped on the way for lunch or a pee break.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-05-18), mctavish23 (01-14-18)
Old 01-05-18, 05:46 PM

Thanked 14,551 Times in 6,499 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

pensrus by aeon314159, on Flickr

nothing to scale, lol.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-13-18), mctavish23 (01-14-18), midnightstar (01-05-18), psychopathetic (01-13-18), stef (01-05-18)
Old 01-13-18, 01:22 AM

Thanked 14,551 Times in 6,499 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

If we err and disappoint someone, we forgive ourselves, even if we ruminate and fret for a bit.

Yet, if someone errs and disappoints us, do we quickly forgive, or do we spend time considering could-be reasons or would-be intents, when...they are human too?

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (01-13-18), Little Missy (01-13-18), mctavish23 (01-14-18), psychopathetic (01-13-18), stef (01-13-18)
Old 01-13-18, 07:27 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,743 Times in 7,346 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
If we err and disappoint someone, we forgive ourselves, even if we ruminate and fret for a bit.

Yet, if someone errs and disappoints us, do we quickly forgive, or do we spend time considering could-be reasons or would-be intents, when...they are human too?

Cheers,
Ian
And sometimes it's the exact opposite
I find I'm much less forgiving of myself...then I typically am of others. Though I do hold grudges towards others too.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-13-18), mctavish23 (01-14-18), stef (01-13-18)
Old 01-13-18, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post

Cheers,
Ian
Good point and something to remember. I tend to be harsh on everyone. I neither forgive myself nor others easily...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-13-18), Little Missy (01-13-18), mctavish23 (01-14-18), psychopathetic (01-13-18)
Old 01-14-18, 10:33 PM

Thanked 10,182 Times in 3,202 Posts
mctavish23 has disabled reputation

Unreal Victory for the Vikings

Robert
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mctavish23 For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-15-18), stef (01-15-18)
Old 01-14-18, 10:50 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,231 Times in 520 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of

This is a big week for me. Classes start back up for the spring semester and M is coming over for dinner on Wed. for the first time. He will be seeing my house, tasting my cooking, and meeting my kids for the first time! And my divorce is supposed to be finalized on Friday.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-15-18), Lunacie (01-15-18), stef (01-15-18)