ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-18, 12:23 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 13,266 Times in 5,906 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Made You Smile Today?

Saw some beautiful portraits today, and gabbed with a friend on the phone and after the call ended I felt better about myself and the world than I did beforehand.

Being Friday, 5pm was kind of a sweet feeling. Sweet release!

Oh, and after running low, and out, of Dex...today I filled a new prescription. Woo-hoo!

Had some lulz with coworkers. 1964-1967 Beatles in the morning.

And spoke with my sweetie, dontcha know.

Lots of reasons to smile.

Cheers,
Ian
Greyhound1 (01-13-18), Little Missy (01-13-18), stef (01-13-18)
Old 01-13-18, 07:49 AM

Thanked 20,024 Times in 10,663 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Had a Middle Of The Night text of The Truth after a long and descriptive story of what turned out to be Not The Real Story laughed my guts out and fell promptly back to sleep.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-13-18), psychopathetic (01-13-18), stef (01-13-18)
Old 01-13-18, 08:04 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,844 Times in 6,336 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Had a Middle Of The Night text of The Truth after a long and descriptive story of what turned out to be Not The Real Story laughed my guts out and fell promptly back to sleep.
lol not sure why, but in my mind the thought of you laying there in bed having a good laugh...just to pass back out promptly after...is really cute!

(((Laughy-Hiss-Fits)))

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
stef (01-13-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-18, 12:00 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 20,824 Times in 12,235 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Tigger wanting to share all the snuggles she was saving up all week <3

*hides one of the snuggles behind the settee against the wall of this thread for whoever does the spring cleaning to find it*
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-13-18)
Old 01-14-18, 05:15 AM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

C15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to all

hope.

CBD-votary
The Following User Says Thank You to C15H25N3O For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-14-18)
Old 01-14-18, 06:43 AM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

C15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to allC15H25N3O is a name known to all

Burping loud!

CBD-votary
Old 01-14-18, 01:39 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 29,809 Times in 13,546 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Have THE best bra I ever bought. Yes it was victorias secret but it was a limited edition red lace push up that was glorious. The clips were warped the straps stretched out but the basics of the bra were fine. I couldnt part with it. Well...I found an old bra and disconnected the hook and eye and sewed them on the old one. I cut the stretched out straps and re-sewed them to the bra. IT FITS! I am so happy I put in the effort and needle sticks. It took some time and finagleling but it was worth it, and I am wearing it now.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-14-18), stef (01-14-18)
Old 01-14-18, 03:26 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 20,824 Times in 12,235 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Tigger "killing" the cat bed by rolling on it and pulling on it with her claws because apparently it feels so good <3

And stupid computer is not allowing me to resize the photo for reasons best known to itself.

Computer is an idiotic old fart.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-14-18), stef (01-14-18)
Old 01-14-18, 04:38 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Napses.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-14-18), psychopathetic (01-14-18), stef (01-14-18)
Old 01-15-18, 06:25 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 29,809 Times in 13,546 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Have THE best bra I ever bought. Yes it was victorias secret but it was a limited edition red lace push up that was glorious. The clips were warped the straps stretched out but the basics of the bra were fine. I couldnt part with it. Well...I found an old bra and disconnected the hook and eye and sewed them on the old one. I cut the stretched out straps and re-sewed them to the bra. IT FITS! I am so happy I put in the effort and needle sticks. It took some time and finagleling but it was worth it, and I am wearing it now.
Damn it. Scratch that. The left strap is looser than the right so now I have to go back to it again...

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
stef (01-15-18)
Old 01-15-18, 11:20 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of

Sarah, not taking a shot.

Thank God guys don't have to worry much about their undergarments...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (Yesterday), stef (01-15-18)
Old 01-15-18, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Damn it. Scratch that. The left strap is looser than the right so now I have to go back to it again...
well yeah, nothing worse than One Hung Low.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-15-18), stef (01-15-18)
Old Yesterday, 05:14 PM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

I came up with a bad trade-related joke today:

In printing, when there’s a hookup, you have to have a perfect match.

Fortunately, life is a bit more lenient in that way.

Ian
Little Missy (Yesterday), stef (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM

I was just thinking, I should have $250 coming my way. No reason to think of.

And there it was in my mailbox. The deductible paid back from the accident that was not my fault.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (Yesterday), stef (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM

My lens arrived.

Ooh Baby,
Ian
stef (Today)