ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-11, 09:10 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,536 Times in 2,663 Posts
danelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This is for Kitten Lovers Who need a Smile Today .....

I found this one while looking up Tom Jones on utube..aging myself,eh?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danelady For This Useful Post:
BaberahamLincoln (09-21-11), salleh (09-16-11)
Old 09-16-11, 09:56 AM

Thanked 4,317 Times in 1,871 Posts
pechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond repute

A love song to active cats. Bonus points for the dance moves.

"I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread. Ducks love bread, but they can't buy any. That's the biggest joke on the duck ever."
Mitch Hedberg

"You would be the world's worst ninja."
Pechemignonne's boyfriend
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pechemignonne For This Useful Post:
ADHDTigger (09-16-11), BaberahamLincoln (09-21-11), salleh (09-16-11), tired1823 (09-23-11)
Old 09-16-11, 10:13 AM

danelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond repute

https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/...28347543_s.jpg

This is one of Ricky Ridge Refuge's FB photos. The white great dane sharing the chair with the kitty is Caper and Janice takes great care of all her animals the the refuge.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danelady For This Useful Post:
ADHDTigger (09-16-11), salleh (09-16-11)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-11, 11:29 AM

Thanked 8,349 Times in 3,313 Posts
salleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond repute

"The Mean Kitty SOng" ....an old favorite of mine .....and then there's this one ....

cat, I'm a kitty cat and I dance dance dance !

....This isn't life in the fast lane, it's life in the oncoming traffic lane"
Terry Pratchett

....If you're going through hell, ......keep going.....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to salleh For This Useful Post:
ADHDTigger (09-16-11), BaberahamLincoln (09-21-11), danelady (09-16-11), pechemignonne (09-16-11)
Old 09-16-11, 11:32 AM

salleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond repute

Found it ! ........

Terry Pratchett

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to salleh For This Useful Post:
BaberahamLincoln (09-21-11), danelady (09-16-11), pechemignonne (09-16-11)
Old 09-16-11, 11:36 AM

and have you seen broccoli kitten .....Captain Pugwash ?

Terry Pratchett

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to salleh For This Useful Post:
ADHDTigger (09-16-11), danelady (09-16-11), pechemignonne (09-16-11)
Old 09-16-11, 01:04 PM

Haha..Earl likes watching kitties too! He's wondering how many cats are in that box!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danelady For This Useful Post:
ADHDTigger (09-16-11), BaberahamLincoln (09-21-11), salleh (09-16-11)
Old 09-16-11, 02:39 PM

OMG Danelady that is soooo funny ......and cute too.....hee hee hee.......

Terry Pratchett

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to salleh For This Useful Post:
BaberahamLincoln (09-21-11), danelady (09-16-11)
Old 09-16-11, 07:25 PM

Thanked 13,644 Times in 5,041 Posts
ADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Dane, you realize that you will have to make more video of Earl and kitties, right?

Too, too funny!

You need to get a trip into MN. Time to hug the furball again!

Never forget. "Normal" is just a setting on the washing machine.
Do you really want to be a setting on the washing machine?
If you do, wouldn't you rather be the spin cycle?
The Following User Says Thank You to ADHDTigger For This Useful Post:
danelady (09-16-11)
Old 09-16-11, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHDTigger View Post
Dane, you realize that you will have to make more video of Earl and kitties, right?

Too, too funny!

You need to get a trip into MN. Time to hug the furball again!
Tigs,I have one real important thing I gotta take care of,and I'll be telling ya about that real soon,then I thoroughly intend on requesting to be sent to MN and taking a day or two off.
The Following User Says Thank You to danelady For This Useful Post:
ADHDTigger (09-17-11)
Old 09-18-11, 02:52 PM

This is Gulliver,a harlequin great dane at Rocky Ridge Refuge giving kisses to the itty bitty kitty!

https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/...25312302_s.jpg
Old 09-20-11, 01:20 PM
Secret Squirrel!! Moderator

Thanked 13,412 Times in 5,432 Posts
TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is Gulliver,a harlequin great dane at Rocky Ridge Refuge giving kisses to the itty bitty kitty!
I continue to be absolutely *amazed* at how gentle and good-natured great danes tend to be. . . there's one at the dog park near my house . . .I always stop to watch him play because he's so amazingly gentle and aware of his size. . . I've seen him play with an infant *and* a jack russell terrier.
The Following User Says Thank You to TygerSan For This Useful Post:
danelady (09-22-11)
Old 09-20-11, 07:56 PM
Extradimensional Moderator

HighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant future

Disclaimer: none of the posts on this forum should be taken as medical advice. Optimally, always seek the opinion of multiple experienced professionals, note any discrepancies, and use your best judgment, as well as research, to determine what is true, untrue, and neither (opinion).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HighFunctioning For This Useful Post:
danelady (09-22-11), salleh (09-20-11)
Old 09-22-11, 08:17 PM

Another Rocky Ridge Refuge photo. This is a pic of Cornbread and the kitty. Cornbread is the resident clown disguised as a bull terrier.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...93609171_n.jpg
Old 09-22-11, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TygerSan View Post
I continue to be absolutely *amazed* at how gentle and good-natured great danes tend to be. . . there's one at the dog park near my house . . .I always stop to watch him play because he's so amazingly gentle and aware of his size. . . I've seen him play with an infant *and* a jack russell terrier.

Just a little hijack,Salleh. More kitty pics comin'! This is Doodah,the dane.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net..._2776941_n.jpg
The Following User Says Thank You to danelady For This Useful Post:
TygerSan (09-25-11)