ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Women with ADD/ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Women with ADD/ADHD This forum is for women to discuss issues related to being a woman with AD/HD.

Old 12-05-15, 08:16 AM
ADDvanced Member

EuropeanADHD is a jewel in the roughEuropeanADHD is a jewel in the roughEuropeanADHD is a jewel in the rough
Any ENTJ/ INTJ women on here?

It's about the Briggs-Myers personality types. Of course it's not a perfect tool of classifying people but in my opinion, it is very good at showing where people's strengths and weaknesses lie and how they think.

These two types are very rare and especially rare among women.

I'm ENTJ or INTJ depending on my mood on the day I take the test.

It would be great to meet more of those to exchange experiences.
The Following User Says Thank You to EuropeanADHD For This Useful Post:
julialouise (08-04-16)
Old 12-05-15, 12:11 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,206 Times in 1,562 Posts
Luvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any ENTJ/ INTJ women on here?

I am INTJ
Old 05-25-16, 05:10 AM
Jr Member

roxy1983 is on a distinguished road

I'm ENFJ
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-16, 12:10 AM

Eleiak is on a distinguished road

I'm also INTJ! It's cool to see other ladies with this personality type
Old 07-10-16, 10:26 PM
Jr Member

DrumWeezer is a jewel in the roughDrumWeezer is a jewel in the roughDrumWeezer is a jewel in the rough

I'm INFJ
Old 07-10-16, 11:49 PM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,906 Times in 9,305 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

I'm especially fond of INTJs.
The Following User Says Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
Luvmybully (08-10-16)
Old 07-11-16, 10:07 AM

Valleyview is a jewel in the roughValleyview is a jewel in the roughValleyview is a jewel in the rough

Infp here, laughing at my need to swap over (to the page that had my result on it) over 5 times, to confirm that I was writing it in right.

I only just did the test yeasterday! Spot on for me, every bit of it!
Old 07-30-16, 09:26 AM
ADDvanced Member

EuropeanADHD is a jewel in the roughEuropeanADHD is a jewel in the roughEuropeanADHD is a jewel in the rough

Oh, I totally forgot about this thread, sorry.

What's your impression about the society dealing with ENTJ/INTJ women? What are your main problems in social situations?

Both the guys but even more the women around me have problems with my being logical and strategic in my thinking. I just had a clash with my boss last week for my thinking strategically and planning (another boss once told me: "you always seem to think two steps before") and her seeing this way of thinking as totally irrelevant (because it involves thinking about what may get important in several months and analysing several opportunities and how my current decisions influence them, not just a simple "i have to do that now") and a waste of time.
Little Missy (07-30-16)
Old 07-30-16, 09:30 AM

Thanked 22,381 Times in 12,052 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanADHD View Post
Oh, I totally forgot about this thread, sorry.

What's your impression about the society dealing with ENTJ/INTJ women? What are your main problems in social situations?

Both the guys but even more the women around me have problems with my being logical and strategic in my thinking. I just had a clash with my boss last week for my thinking strategically and planning (another boss once told me: "you always seem to think two steps before") and her seeing this way of thinking as totally irrelevant (because it involves thinking about what may get important in several months and analysing several opportunities and how my current decisions influence them, not just a simple "i have to do that now") and a waste of time.
Jeez, you'd think a boss would be thinking ahead of time.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 07-30-16, 10:06 AM
ADDvanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Jeez, you'd think a boss would be thinking ahead of time.
She's not I really have to change my job soon, I hate dealing with some of the bosses so much
Old 07-30-16, 01:01 PM

Thanked 22,381 Times in 12,052 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanADHD View Post
She's not I really have to change my job soon, I hate dealing with some of the bosses so much
That must be real frustrating to be thinking ahead and seeing more of the picture than your boss.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 07-30-16, 09:01 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

casper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nice

INFP here
If your important people will wait for u!
Old 07-31-16, 02:50 AM
ADDvanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
That must be real frustrating to be thinking ahead and seeing more of the picture than your boss.
She said: "Have you already booked your training in x next year".

I said: "No I haven't done that yet".

She said: "Why haven't you? You can book it already".

I said: "I know I can, but the price doesn't depend on the time of booking, the chances I will be able to attend neither and then, in 2 months [an important decision] will be taken and communicated to me. I thought I should align the choice of the training, its time and length of my stay with this decision. What do you think?". (Both are super related - if the decision is A I won't be able to do the training at all, if the decision is B I will have to take the training in March, if the decision is C... etc.)

She said: "Why are you even mentioning [the decision]?! The decision is not even your business. Honestly if I were you, I would never mention [the decision]!". And then she started to criticise me in a completely absurd way (she started to criticise me for her own decisions and when I protested, she ended up with "I think you should focus on your private life!" - I have never ever talked with her about my private life and found it offensive that she would attack me like that). I'm not an inexperienced 18-year-old. That was so patronizing. I can't even understand why she's behaving like that.

I hate my job, would so love to quit already now.
stef (07-31-16)
Old 07-31-16, 06:47 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,094 Times in 15,350 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Is there anything to this Meyer's Brigg thing? I have taken those tests a few different times and never gotten a consistent result. I am not answering differently.

I carried a watermelon?
Old 07-31-16, 07:19 AM
ADDvanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Is there anything to this Meyer's Brigg thing? I have taken those tests a few different times and never gotten a consistent result. I am not answering differently.
I took it several times and always got ENTJ or INTJ

It probably depends on how strong your characteristics reflected by these letters are...

It is a scale - for example from "very E(extroverted)" through "rather E", "50%-50%", "rather I(ntroverted)", "very I". So for example, if you are considerably more extroverted than introverted, it's not very probable that you'll receive the result "I(introverted)" no matter how many times you do the test. But if you are very close to the middle of the scale, between I and E, this may happen. My N T and J are so strong I always get them, only E and I is somewhat ambiguous.

I don't believe this classification tells everything about people. But I think it helps to get some general idea what the person's strengths, witnesses, preferences, etc. are.

Last edited by EuropeanADHD; 07-31-16 at 07:43 AM..
Luvmybully (08-10-16)