ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Women with ADD/ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Women with ADD/ADHD This forum is for women to discuss issues related to being a woman with AD/HD.

Old 08-04-16, 12:08 PM
Contributor

julialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud ofjulialouise has much to be proud of
Re: Any ENTJ/ INTJ women on here?

Mine fluctuates between ENTJ/INTJ/ENFP. Or maybe it was INFP. I'm not sure, but I've taken it multiple times and, after developing into the person I am now, ENFP seems to fit the best. I know it's not exactly what you were looking for in this thread, but ---

I just took the test again on the same site (16 personalities) and I got INFP. So I fluctuate between INFP/ENFP. But I'm looking at the INTJ description and I see myself fitting into that as well. Also ENFJ

-neutral milk hotel

Last edited by julialouise; 08-04-16 at 12:20 PM..
Old 08-09-16, 10:22 PM
Jr Member

Ktown85 is on a distinguished road

Ooo a couple of fellow INFPs! Describes me to a T. Also a Taurus, those descriptions are pretty spot on as well!
Old 08-10-16, 01:54 PM
Jr Member

jiitters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleyview View Post
Infp here, laughing at my need to swap over (to the page that had my result on it) over 5 times, to confirm that I was writing it in right.

I only just did the test yeasterday! Spot on for me, every bit of it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by casper View Post
INFP here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktown85 View Post
Ooo a couple of fellow INFPs! Describes me to a T. Also a Taurus, those descriptions are pretty spot on as well!
i'm an INFP too! i can't say i know any E/INTJs. the commander and the architect... i love looking at the 16personalities.com examples - harrison ford, gordon ramsey, and steve jobs are all ENTJs! and michelle obama is an INTJ!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-16, 03:45 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,206 Times in 1,562 Posts
Luvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond reputeLuvmybully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiitters View Post
and michelle obama is an INTJ!
Cool!
Old 08-29-16, 11:14 PM

Linka32 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanADHD View Post
It's about the Briggs-Myers personality types. Of course it's not a perfect tool of classifying people but in my opinion, it is very good at showing where people's strengths and weaknesses lie and how they think.

These two types are very rare and especially rare among women.

I'm ENTJ or INTJ depending on my mood on the day I take the test.

It would be great to meet more of those to exchange experiences.
Hi!
INTJ here! Although I cannot say I've always been confident- perhaps because of my ADHD? My downside is that I am so analytical. I work as a nurse, I sometimes wonder if I would have made a fine surgeon, microbiologist or architect!
What do you guys work as and how does ADHD and INTJ relate to your job?
@Ktown85 I'm also Taurus!
@EuropeanADHD where are you from? I'm Eastern European!
Thanks