ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Women with ADD/ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Women with ADD/ADHD This forum is for women to discuss issues related to being a woman with AD/HD.

Old 07-11-16, 06:33 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,768 Times in 14,149 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Starting to feel overwhelmed again

Nvm..

Last edited by Fuzzy12; 07-11-16 at 06:46 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
namazu (07-11-16)
Old 07-11-16, 09:28 PM

Thanked 1,861 Times in 1,181 Posts
Pilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud of
Re: Starting to feel overwhelmed again

I know the feeling, funny how it just sort of creeps up on you. Goodluck
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pilgrim For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (07-12-16), Little Missy (07-11-16), stef (07-12-16)
Old 07-11-16, 09:33 PM

Thanked 22,380 Times in 12,052 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

If it is any help, there must be a wave of overwhelm going on because I've been out of it because of it the last couple of days.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (07-11-16), maysarieltiff (07-27-16), Pilgrim (07-11-16), stef (07-12-16)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-16, 03:32 AM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

Don't nevermind

It sucks, have you tried changing your point of view on things ? Get a different focus, perspective ? Yesterday I felt trapped as well
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (07-12-16), stef (07-12-16)
Old 07-12-16, 03:38 AM
Contributor

TheFitFatty is a name known to allTheFitFatty is a name known to allTheFitFatty is a name known to allTheFitFatty is a name known to allTheFitFatty is a name known to allTheFitFatty is a name known to allTheFitFatty is a name known to all

I know how you feel. The heat right now just makes it impossible to cope and focus. Even with meds.

Hope you're doing well Fuzzy. Take care.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheFitFatty For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (07-12-16), salleh (07-12-16), Snoopy10 (08-04-16), stef (07-12-16)
Old 07-12-16, 05:40 AM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocyan View Post
Don't nevermind

It sucks, have you tried changing your point of view on things ? Get a different focus, perspective ? Yesterday I felt trapped as well
Take a new picture...

Check with me this afternoon because I may have changed back again.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (07-12-16)
Old 07-12-16, 08:44 AM

I'm so overwhelmed I don't even want to shop.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-12-16), Fuzzy12 (07-12-16), Pilgrim (07-12-16), salleh (07-12-16), Snoopy10 (08-04-16)
Old 07-12-16, 08:47 AM

Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
I'm so overwhelmed I don't even want to shop.
Overwhelmed hugs everyone.

I've started doing some stuff and am feeling slightly better. Trying to push the big stuff, the big worries, out of my mind and just get on with the little things. Ignorance and denial are bliss.

Baby steps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
salleh (07-12-16), stef (07-12-16)
Old 07-12-16, 09:25 AM

Fine. Slapped on some mascara, wrote up a cold formula piece for you and ironing a shirt.
I just don't want to go outside. I'm all agoraphobic again. LOL's whole family-HUGE-is coming in one by one for the parades and stuff. 30,000 extra people in town. Crazy.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-12-16), Fuzzy12 (07-12-16), maysarieltiff (07-27-16), salleh (07-12-16)
Old 07-12-16, 10:04 AM

It is only a week. I'm sure I'll live. I'm shopping after she eats though. She hates that but she'll live too. And I really am going to get my hair cut.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-12-16), Fuzzy12 (07-12-16), stef (07-12-16)
Old 07-12-16, 10:18 AM

Do you live with lol?
Old 07-12-16, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Do you live with lol?
No, although I probably should. I'm only barely a mile away and she has a LifeAlert thing around her neck. She really should not be left alone but she has an amazing bladder. She'll wait 14 + hours before she gets up to go. The family wants her alone until she goes to the nursing home. Unreal. Huge house.

I didn't shop OR get my hair cut. She went all thin-lipped and mad when I was ready to go.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-16, 02:22 PM

Thanked 8,349 Times in 3,313 Posts
salleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond repute

.....It seems you're going along ...and things are fine ...and then ....whoosh ....you're feeling buried and overwhelmed .....

it seems like every project I do is massive ( for me) and scary to start and then get overwhelmed at many points....and I just have to keep pushing through otherwise the mess it leaves me in puts me in a worse position than I was before ....

I used to start projects without a clear picture of what I wanted to do and the steps I needed to take to get there ......

I am finding out that if I can somehow see what it is I want to do and how to get there ....I do better .....if it's a long project, then I take smaller steps along the way ...

I know this has been said a billion times before by just about everyone ...but until you really get it ....it just sounds like gobbilty gook .....

....This isn't life in the fast lane, it's life in the oncoming traffic lane"
Terry Pratchett

....If you're going through hell, ......keep going.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to salleh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-16, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Take a new picture...

Check with me this afternoon because I may have changed back again.
oh, it is official. I've changed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (07-12-16), salleh (07-12-16)
Old 08-04-16, 08:41 AM
ADDvanced Member

Snoopy10 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for this thread all of you. Sometimes I doubt that I even have ADD because I will be taking my meds and yet I still feel my brain floating aimlessly. I will think I am just using it as an excuse and in actuality I'm just brain damaged or something. I'm glad to know many of you have off days as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoopy10 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (08-04-16)