ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-19, 09:56 AM

sk1n1m1n is on a distinguished road
hello

Hello

I am Ellana, I am 33 and although I am not officially diagnosed I am waiting for an appointment from my Psychiatrist in the new few weeks. I will be chasing that up fully.

I have always known that I have concentration and focus issues and with attention span, and at first, I was like this my Dyspraxia, because I am clumsy, but then over the years, I developed the same cycle where I was going to hobbies, going to colleges, school and coming out with less and struggling throughout. Now as an adult, I am ready to find out what's wrong so I can put it right and not be fobbed off with waste bin rubbish.

I want that chance in life to get support for myself, get the right medication so I can get that stuff done and be a productive citizen.
The Following User Says Thank You to sk1n1m1n For This Useful Post:
namazu (07-06-19)
Old 07-06-19, 10:54 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,807 Times in 14,081 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hello

Welcome
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

Old 07-06-19, 11:51 AM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Thanked 21,428 Times in 10,811 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hello

Welcome to ADDF!

ADHD and dyspraxia often accompany each other, which you may know already.

I wish you the best in getting the help you seek and doing good things.
Sponsored Links