ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-17, 11:02 AM
Jr Member

OddballRoberts is on a distinguished road
Effexor Vs Wellbutrin

Hello all,
I'm currently taking 60 mg of Vyvanse daily and until today, was taking 450 mg of Wellbutrin also. I switched up to Effexor and its a low dose of 37.5 right now but was curious on anyone's experiences with it in regards to anxiety and depression. The Wellbutrin was making my issues worse and the anxiety came roaring back. Hoping the Effexor helps more and I dont feel down at the end of the day. If anyone can tell me if they like or don't like, that would be great. Thanks!