ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Other Co-Existing Conditions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-17, 02:38 PM

Thanked 31,727 Times in 14,283 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Self hatred

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
I have probably said too much now.
there's nothing you said that is in violation of our guidelines or that i find off putting.

people struggle. i'm glad your plans didn't work out. i've certainly been a planner myself, so i am in no position to judge another.

it is what it is. i'm glad you are in a better place now. xx
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-06-17), Emre22 (09-07-17), Little Missy (09-06-17), midnightstar (09-06-17), stef (09-07-17)
Old 09-06-17, 03:02 PM
ADDvanced Member

Emre22 is a jewel in the roughEmre22 is a jewel in the roughEmre22 is a jewel in the rough

I have a past that bad things happened a lot, bullied and disrespected by others. Everyday was suffering and struggling and it all happened between when i was 12-18 years old.
I made a decision , i cut all my connections, relationships related to pass, whether it was good or not. I moved to another city ( for college) and i opened a blank page in my life. I forgot and locked up all old memories.
Now those years are looking like dark ages of my life which i dont want to remember.

Maybe similar kind of decision may help you . Try to remove everything related to past from your life.
And reborn , start from 0 .
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (09-07-17), aeon (09-06-17), Kaia.S (09-06-17), Little Missy (09-06-17), midnightstar (09-06-17), stef (09-07-17)
Old 09-07-17, 10:01 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 19,934 Times in 11,594 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
there's nothing you said that is in violation of our guidelines or that i find off putting.

people struggle. i'm glad your plans didn't work out. i've certainly been a planner myself, so i am in no position to judge another.

it is what it is. i'm glad you are in a better place now. xx
What I was worried about was this thread getting used against me at a later date, not guidelines wise but maybe members here finding me irl (idk if it's possible) then using this thread to harm me. Or people irl harming me with it.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Keep your dreams alive, dreaming is still how the strong survive" Oliver and Company (Disney)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-07-17), stef (09-07-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-17, 11:30 AM
ADDvanced Member

Emre22 is a jewel in the roughEmre22 is a jewel in the roughEmre22 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
What I was worried about was this thread getting used against me at a later date, not guidelines wise but maybe members here finding me irl (idk if it's possible) then using this thread to harm me. Or people irl harming me with it.
If you dont let them , nobody can use anything here against you

I know how you feel , if people learn what happened to me in past, they can use it to make me feel worthless, disrespected and u scare to feel like that again

U only need to do one thing , you will say this to anyone who try to harm you with your memories

"yes all happened in the past , past is past and it has nothing to do with now .It all passed ."

If you don't show people , you can be hurted easily . They can't hurt you , it is all about your image that they see. If they see strong and stable person against them they won't try to hurt you because they will think it isnt possible to do.
But if you have an image like , you can be hurted . Then bad people will try to hurt you .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-07-17), midnightstar (09-07-17)
Old 09-07-17, 10:37 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,135 Times in 8,154 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes. I'm sorry you're going through this.
midnightstar (09-16-17)