ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-17, 11:47 PM

adhdme will become famous soon enough
6 years!

WOW! I have not logged onto addforums since 2011! What a success story I am! I say that with humility. In addition, after going back to read my threads and post gosh what a different person I have become! This place really helped me out of a dark place in my life. One day I woke up and stopped being a hypochondriac. I still suffer with ADHD but currently taking 10mg x 6 times a day and working hard! Very successful in Real Estate and Cryptocurrency. I turn 28 tomorrow! The only reason I stumbled upon addforums was because they sent me an e-mail saying happy birthday.

Wow what an amazing feelings. I hope to continue to be active going forward! WOW!!!!

I seen this in someones signature, forgive me I missed your name, PM ME i`ll give you credit! Thanks!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to adhdme For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (09-08-17), Kaia.S (09-09-17), Little Missy (09-08-17), Lunacie (09-08-17), peripatetic (09-08-17), PoppnNSailinMan (09-08-17)