ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-17, 11:36 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 23,881 Times in 11,053 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
I wish I had never told LOL about the fried green tomato chips. She WANTS them and they are nowhere.
I found some at Walgreens. Disappointed by the taste.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (09-05-17), Smokey405 (09-05-17), stef (09-05-17)
Old 09-05-17, 05:34 PM

Kaia.S is just really niceKaia.S is just really niceKaia.S is just really niceKaia.S is just really nice

I bit one nail too far
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kaia.S For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-05-17), Little Missy (09-05-17), stef (09-06-17)
Old 09-05-17, 07:16 PM
Contributor

Smokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
That'll buy more pretzels, but won't cover my gas for the trip.

Up the ante and sweeten the kitty, and it's a go.

Hehe,
Ian
So I thought about passing around a hat at work to raise money, but I figured that might net about $15 more. Then I thought about starting a GoFundMe to up the ante.

Finally I realized that it would probably be cheaper to just mail you some pretzel pieces.... and let's face it, after all, the pretzels are the most important thing. Am I right?
aeon (09-05-17), Little Missy (09-05-17), stef (09-06-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-17, 07:29 PM

Thanked 12,619 Times in 5,595 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey405 View Post
Finally I realized that it would probably be cheaper to just mail you some pretzel pieces.... and let's face it, after all, the pretzels are the most important thing. Am I right?
So right.

That said, please send to my work address because there's a loading dock there with the ability to accept a shipping pallet in proper fashion.

Cheers,
Ian
Little Missy (09-05-17), Smokey405 (09-05-17), stef (09-06-17)
Old 09-05-17, 08:43 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 12,908 Times in 6,213 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Still dreaming about pretzel pieces here, I see.

Pretzel pieces....The common link of ADHD. Who knew? Dr Barkley needs to be notified pronto.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-05-17), Little Missy (09-05-17), Smokey405 (09-05-17), stef (09-06-17)
Old 09-05-17, 09:12 PM

Thanked 19,328 Times in 10,272 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad I already brushed my fangs and threw the ole mouth guard in.

But I'd gladly brush again for some Snyders. Any kind.

Hand Therapy again tomorrow. Scar tissue be gone!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-05-17), Greyhound1 (09-05-17), Hermus (09-06-17), Smokey405 (09-05-17), stef (09-06-17)
Old 09-06-17, 06:37 AM

Thanked 5,534 Times in 2,372 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

Feeling a bit tired today, but I'll just have to hold on for another 1.5 week and hand in my thesis. After that I never have to do anything anymore for the rest of my life.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
Smokey405 (09-06-17)
Old 09-06-17, 08:24 AM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,347 Times in 708 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

When you wait long for someone to reply and wonder if you said something stupid, but then they do reply later because they were busy. lel.

I seriously need to get out more... too much computer time.
Old 09-06-17, 08:29 AM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Headache all night, still have a headache. Fire is contained and about out but the wind shift brought the smoke back in. Coffee didn't help. My eyes are burning. I could fill the page.

it is a brisk 38 degrees-LOVE this

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-06-17), Lunacie (09-06-17), stef (09-06-17)
Old 09-06-17, 08:32 AM
Minecraft Mod-rater

TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

The irony of telling someone your worry of what they think of you is that you're going to make them worried what you think of them.
Old 09-06-17, 08:53 AM

Smokey 'Likes' and runs. With the pretzels.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-06-17), Smokey405 (09-06-17), stef (09-06-17)
Old 09-06-17, 09:00 AM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Ah, we still talking about them pretzels, eh?

Might as well call this the pretzel thread, lol
aeon (09-06-17), Little Missy (09-06-17), stef (09-06-17)
Old 09-06-17, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBrain View Post
Ah, we still talking about them pretzels, eh?

Might as well call this the pretzel thread, lol
If you've ever had them, you'd be drooling for them too.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-06-17), stef (09-06-17)
Old 09-06-17, 09:28 AM
Minecraft Mod-rater

I know it's not nice to laugh at someone else's OCD, but I was looking into the topic of Scrupulosity (a common OCD trait) and found out that Martin Luther (the Protestant reformer) had unwanted thoughts of the devil's rear end. I only laugh because of how ridiculous it sounds. To each their own I guess.
Old 09-06-17, 10:33 AM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 12,908 Times in 6,213 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hurricane Irma is bearing down and has us in her cross hairs.

Hoping we don't have a mandatory evacuation!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-06-17), Lunacie (09-06-17), midnightstar (09-06-17)