ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-17, 04:49 PM
Contributor

Smokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to all
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
Sweet Mother of Jesus. God actually exists.

New flavor at Wally World...Sweet Chili Garlic!

They only had two bags...which are now nestled in my cart.

Nom Nom,
Ian
I hope all the talk and build up for these doesn't diminish your experience or enjoyment.

Plus this means I don't have to ship any to you. My stash is now bigger.
aeon (09-09-17), Little Missy (09-09-17), stef (09-10-17)
Old 09-09-17, 05:36 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,347 Times in 708 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

I don't get why I wasn't told sooner that my emails were being redirected to her brother. I guess he assumed I knew that, but if I had known, it would have saved me from my worry (an endless worry cycle involving trying to "fix" something about previous emails). It's fine though, his at least his older brother was kind enough to inform me of that to relieve me of my "worry cycle".

It never ceases to amaze me that although he was firm with me, he was also very gentle and understanding. It seems like after I told him that I was relieved that she wasn't actually getting my emails, he was open to hear what I had to say. He seemed deeply moved with compassion when I told him about my worrying issues. When he told me I told me I don't have to worry anymore, it seemed like he was about to say "aww"... lol
aeon (09-09-17), Little Missy (09-09-17)
Old 09-09-17, 06:29 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 12,619 Times in 5,595 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Did you try them??
Later, after I have some real food and a second strong Bacardi Limon and Diet Coke.

Cheers,
Ian
Little Missy (09-09-17), stef (09-10-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-17, 06:34 PM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, screw it, I just opened the bag to see.

Let's just say a new love affair has begun.

These are as good as the Cheddar Cheese variety, and previous to trying the new arrival, I would have said such a claim was heresy.

Perfect snacky with ethanol drinky.

Bless You,
Ian
Little Missy (09-09-17), Smokey405 (09-09-17), stef (09-10-17)
Old 09-09-17, 06:52 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,347 Times in 708 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

when he told me i told me? lol darn typoes, you know what i meant.. just when he told me whatever he told me..

Having this conversation after walking from the rest room makes it seem even more awkward... lol
Old 09-09-17, 06:59 PM

Thanked 19,328 Times in 10,272 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay, screw it, I just opened the bag to see.

Let's just say a new love affair has begun.

These are as good as the Cheddar Cheese variety, and previous to trying the new arrival, I would have said such a claim was heresy.

Perfect snacky with ethanol drinky.

Bless You,
Ian
and 6 minutes later, heavenly Big Quiet

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
stef (09-10-17)
Old 09-09-17, 07:02 PM

Now I'm eating Sweet Chili Garlic pretzel pieces and pepperoni from a bag, and I am enjoying that strong secong drink and playing 60s ska.

The aftertaste of the Snyder's is just incredible.

The Sweet, The Heat, Oh What a Treat.

Still,my ultimate sweet-hot snack was a Jay's potato chip from 20 years ago...it came in a pink bag and was called "Jamaican Jerk." The chips were encrusted with seasoning and crystallized brown sugar. And they were seriously hot, like no apologies capsicum fire. I could not get enough. They would stain your fingers, and if you licked them, the fire would rekindle.

Eating those with a strong ginger beer was just...well, I don't want an infraction, so I won't make an analogy.

Cheers,
Ian
Little Missy (09-10-17), stef (09-10-17)
Old 09-09-17, 08:29 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

I am SO over hurricanes.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-09-17), Greyhound1 (09-10-17), stef (09-10-17)
Old 09-09-17, 08:31 PM

Do they even make Jay's any longer? I remember those 'maican jerks- hotcha!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-09-17), stef (09-10-17)
Old 09-09-17, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Later, after I have some real food and a second strong Bacardi Limon and Diet Coke.

Cheers,
Ian
well, so much for that proclamation!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-09-17), stef (09-10-17)
Old 09-09-17, 11:15 PM

So some municipalities want to levy a tax on soda/pop.

Yet, the government gives billions in subsidies to the producers of high fructose corn syrup.

That's why soda/pop is so inexpensive.

And then we spend billions more on healthcare, treating the sequelae of obesity.

The body doesn't handle high fructose corn syrup well. There's nothing in nature like it...it may come from natural sources, but it is a most unnatural carbohydrate.

In some ways, human beings are the strangest animal on the planet.

I mean, if you put it in the plot of a show, you'd never believe it, saying it was ridiculous and poor writing/scripting.

And you'd be right.

Really?
Ian
Little Missy (09-10-17), stef (09-10-17)
Old 09-10-17, 01:33 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,642 Times in 6,234 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I miss having mundane things to complain about here.
My **** is too heavy for these forums though. lol I should probably stop skipping my therapy appointments eventually before they close my file.
Ah well. Back to the mainly thoughtless nest I attempt to remain in for now.

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

Old 09-10-17, 07:09 AM

Thanked 5,534 Times in 2,372 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
I miss having mundane things to complain about here.
My **** is too heavy for these forums though. lol I should probably stop skipping my therapy appointments eventually before they close my file.
Ah well. Back to the mainly thoughtless nest I attempt to remain in for now.
Why are you skipping them?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-10-17), Little Missy (09-10-17), psychopathetic (09-10-17), stef (09-10-17)
Old 09-10-17, 07:20 AM

Thanked 5,534 Times in 2,372 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

The girl behind me in the train clearly had a wild party last night. Now she's telling her about her trip and that of her friends over the phone. Some people really have no shame at all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-10-17), stef (09-10-17)
Old 09-10-17, 07:29 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,642 Times in 6,234 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermus View Post
Why are you skipping them?
Because they don't seem to help much. Nothing really does but to try and keep from thinking and feeling.

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
stef (09-10-17)